It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terror 8 walk into the UK

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I don't know what to make of this latest scandal to hit the headlines... there's been so much talk about lack of security at the games, security not upto doing the job, untrained security guards being called up etc etc.... now we have Security at Heathrow letting in more supposed 'terrorists' about 8 they say in this report have arrived for the Olympics or just in time for the Olympics!

Whats going on and why would they announce this in the media?

Sometimes i laugh at all these 'false flags' ATS users but maybe this time I will have to be in agreement that something is being allowed to happen or possibly happen at the Olympics!

Yes, this report is from 'the sun' but that doesn't mean its a lie... it could just mean that other media sources have not picked up on the story.

Why/how do the border control let these 8 terror suspects through? (If its true)

Either this is a 'false flag' op or these 8 terror suspects have been reading our media outlets online and seen how bad security is at he moment at the Olympics site!

Also how do they know they came through and why arent they already picked up and in a cell?

Some of the story:

EIGHT terror suspects are on the loose in Britain ahead of the Olympics after lapses by bungling immigration staff allowed them into the country, it was claimed yesterday.

All of them, including five who are said to have arrived on one day, were said to be on an official watch list but were reportedly “waived through” checks at Heathrow.

A UK Borders source warned: “Once they are in, you’ve no idea where they might be going.”

www.thesun.co.uk...

[
edit on 16-7-2012 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Good lord...I have to say nothing makes a person or group of people sound like dopes when someone uses the word "bungling" as a description...

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
hmmmm, so how do they know these so called terrorists have come through on these specific flights? I mean if they were just waved through how could they know?

Checked the flight lists perhaps, but that is the job of MI5/MI6 not immigration, certainly not the poor saps who man the barriers, yet they are getting the blame as being the incompetent ones and causing the security lapses

Would seem to me that people are being set to be the fall guys

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by PrinceDreamer

This is what i'm puzzled about.... if they know that these guys have arrived on a flight, why weren't they arrested at the airport?

So, they were let through to roam the streets of London? If they know who they are then they should be being followed since leaving the airport!!

I don't get it....

edit on 16-7-2012 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by PrinceDreamer

Would seem to me that people are being set to be the fall guys

Yeah you could be right. Just like the 4 patsies on 7/7. They thought they were part of an exercise until the bombs started going off. Then they fled realising why they were used for the exercise. A while later the BBC reported that 3 out of the 4 Suicide bombers were shot outside the HSBC buildings on canary wharf.

Hmmm Suicide bombers shot after they blew themselves up. A novel concept!!

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

In order to keep the war on terror going (even though I think its being scaled down) the governments must have terrorists and they must have a frightened public for such a war to have a purpose and an effect on government legislation.

I read in a earlier post on ATS on this issue that the security company cant get enough staff and have to use the millet tree instead. I think they their claim that they cant get enough staff is just an excuse to use the millet tree all along but I don't know why .... yet

new topics

top topics

join