It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wow intense dream, wierd symbolism...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Wow, just wow. I just woke up from this dream that was intense. It started off around a campfire and it was very lucid. All of a sudden i started to focus in the dream and meditate. I went into this wierd like firey pyramid. It was hollow, and just outlined by flaming outlines, but the base of the pyramid wasn't complete. Inside of the pyramid there became this swirling like orange and redish orb that i looked at and focus'd on, then all of a sudden i was becoming this orb and when i became the orb i made it pulse and like, i want to say energized it, but when i did i got scared and i felt that i was going to cause earthquakes in the world so i stopped.

Remember i am becoming fully lucid. Like nothing i have ever experienced before.

Then the next thing i know i am in a room on a bed, i cant move, or shout for help or anything. Before i was in the room with someone i knew, a female. The room got dark and i was like taken over... i was trying to screem for help and all of a sudden i was transfixed on a tv screen and on the screen was a picture of my roomate, when i saw the picture i said to myself, oh my god why, why are you doing this to me. Then he split into to and i thought, "there is 2 sides to him".

I continued to try and scream and nothing happened. Suddenly i came around out of the dream in my room but it wasnt like i woke up, it was like i came back into the room instead of waking up.

Man that was intense. Can someone analyze this for me? That was one of the most intense dreamlike experiences i have ever had.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Has anyone ever meditate in a dream and gone into this, other place? Its hard to explain.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

SOURCE

Campfire To start or see a campfire in your dream represents sharing and companionship. You need to open yourself to others and allow others to get to know you.

Pyramid To see a pyramid in your dream symbolizes longevity and stability. You have built a solid foundation for success. Alternatively, the dream suggests that major changes will occur over a short period of time. To dream that you are climbing a pyramid indicates that you will find gratification and fulfillment through perseverance.

I don't know about that other stuff, but I have a feeling I know where this is leading..........

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by skepticconwatcher

I don't know about that other stuff, but I have a feeling I know where this is leading..........

What do you mean?

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Well,

I think the dream is your sub conscience dealing with something very personal within you.

Click on the link and look up other symbols that stood out in the dream to unlock the answers.
edit on 16-7-2012 by skepticconwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Ok , I am no expert, but I think the meaning would depend a lot on how you see those people in your waking life. Is the female someone you like? Is your roommate someone you feel competitive with? Do you know what you meant when you said to your roommate, "why are you doing this to me?" You know, ask yourself questions about these people. The fiery pyramid and the sphere and stuff I don't know what to make of. Maybe you were really having some kind of spiritual experience, considering you were meditating in your dream.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Sounds like you were in several different dimensions at the same time. I too have experienced this phenomena. Have any connection with Project Rainbow? I am of the strong belief that would cause effects like that to occur.

The Pyramid, on the other hand....

I went into this wierd like firey pyramid. It was hollow, and just outlined by flaming outlines, but the base of the pyramid wasn't complete. Inside of the pyramid there became this swirling like orange and redish orb that i looked at and focus'd on, then all of a sudden i was becoming this orb and when i became the orb i made it pulse and like, i want to say energized it, but when i did i got scared and i felt that i was going to cause earthquakes in the world so i stopped.

Ever see the film "Stargate?" There is a scene where Ra the extraterrestrial returns to the planet of his slaves, and lands his Spacecraft, which is shaped like a Pyramid. That is the first thing that popped into my mind when I read this. Could be you saw the future landing of an Annunaki ship. The Orb, of course, would be a power source, or perhaps a probe of some kind.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

I looked up some info on Project Rainbow and I'm not sure what your implying.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Ellie Sagan

Well I have a decent relationship with my roommate. He is deeply into the occult and old world magical systems.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion
reply to post by Ellie Sagan

Well I have a decent relationship with my roommate. He is deeply into the occult and old world magical systems.

That's it right there. That's your smoking gun. Be careful man.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I cant offer much help on interpreting your dream...

But the way you woke up is familiar to me and its a strange occurence indeed. I know the regular pre-dawn time I get up in the morning and I know the slow groggy feeling and the heaviness and blurry eyes....but there were some mornings where I didn't feel like I woke up, rather it felt like I was just sitting back up from laying down, without the "warm-up" phase like I normally get when waking. Also I recall that before getting up there was definitely some intense dreaming that was going on and then it was like I left dreamworld and returned to my body rather than feeling like just waking up.....point is the sleep chemicals in your blood are no joke...and the symbology of dreams is usually best interpreted by the individual.

I don't think dreams are worthless and without meaning, especially if they have an emotional value to them. I say learn your dreams and get some benefit from them if at all possible. I think lucid dreaming has huge potential benefits for the individual.

new topics

top topics

join