It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange dreams and feelings..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Now, I want to start this thread out with telling I am not a 2012 end of the world believer, I don't believe in such a thing as Niburu, Planet X, or a Mayan prophecy that the world will end in december 2012. I have been reading on ATS for many years, but haven't posted much here.

Just only because I've felt that I haven't really had anything to give to the people here. Not until very recently, that's why I would like to take my time and write here today.

I've always been fascinated by UFO's and so called alien encounters, I believe in that life is not only available on planet earth but most surely in other galaxies or universes. But if they really can travel to earth and are visiting us I can't tell since I've never seen a UFO or alien with my own eyes.

Now, I'm not writing today to talk about UFO's or aliens. Just wanted to give you readers a short description on how I work and what I believe in, and no, I am not religious either, mainly since I believe that life is not only for planet earth,

However, what I would like to talk about is some things that have started to happen to me for about 6-8 months ago. It started one night around 8 months ago. I had just fallen asleep and suddenly I wake up hearing a loud noise (just almost sounding like the horn from a large cruise ship) and some lights shining through my window, so of course I go up to the window (we live on the top flor in a three story building) and I just freeze, in front of me is a huge metal-like ball with what looks like an LCD-screen pointed at me and it's floating in mid air.

On the screen there is a world map showing almost the whole planet earth flooded. The only piece of land still visible is the northern part of Europe and some of the northern part of Greenland. I'm both amazed and have a weird feeling at the same time, then suddenly it shines a really strong and bright white light in my eyes (like the headlights from a big truck) and I wake up in my bed.

So yes, this was most probably a dream though it felt really real when I stood there in front of my window. It was the dream feeling most real that I've ever had in my entire life, if it now was a dream since I can't really tell, even though I believe so myself since I woke up once again after the light shined into my eyes.

Now, I've never had this dream once more after this, but after this something else started to happen.

Almost exactly once a month I wake up in the middle of the night sweating like hell and have a gut feeling that I need to move north as soon as I can, just like there's something going on and you just can feel it. It's hard to say what it is that you feel but you just feel it.

Since I'm not really into the paranormal stuff or dooming and glooming. And not for surely a guy who believes in the end of the world 2012 I just wanted to put this out here to see if other people have some ideas on if this really was a dream or something of the paranormal category. I am not here to tell that the world will end, not in any way at all. Just need help with trying to find out what this all could mean. And I'll hope I posted this in the right forum now, if not, any admin at all are free to put it where you think it belongs.

And for the people who would like to ridicule me and laugh at this go ahead, I still believe there are people out here that can help me understand what have happened to me and why. If so, please reply here or drop me a message.

Thanks in advance!

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by IllumUA

The only piece of land still visible is the northern part of Europe and some of the northern part of Greenland.

That part right there tells me it was only a dream.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by IllumUA

they're just dreams...vivid ones at that...

we all have a way of playing out our doubts, fears, hopes, lusts, and basically everything that makes us human in our dreams...

I think we all have experienced in some way or another some strange things in our sleep, but try not to put too much belief in something you don't fully understand...

perhaps a dream translator could help you understand a bit better if you ever get curious enough...

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by IllumUA

In the last few years I've had quite a few dreams involving flooding or water and a few involving tidal-waves, I am hoping its just my sub - concious mind somehow relating to all the hype regarding 2012.
No one truly understands dreams and what they mean, there are many people who base their whole careers on being an expert but are they any-more credible than the so called kook's and wierdo's who say they are being taken by ET'S at night. I don't think so.
These guys read books and get their information from mainstream sources while ridiculing anything out of the ordinary.
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio that are dreamt of in your philosophy.
So basically a lot of people are having weird dreams, me as well. Welcome to the club!

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Yeah like the poster above me said, a lot of people are having these kinds of dreams it seems. I do. Among other things, I do have flood dreams a lot. I have all my life that I can remember. They got worse after our area flooded last year, that was scary.

Anyway, I do not discount the idea that your subconscious, or possibly even an outside source, is giving you information. Maybe the flood was just an efficient way to show you the places that would be good for you to go to in any event. It could be nothing. It could be malevolent forces/beings/energies (?) trying to get you to do something bad for you. I would go by your gut feeling. If you really feel that it is a real and valid thing, then maybe it just is.

If you can do it, then do it. If no harm would come from it, moving that is, then why not? If you don't want to sound like a kook, then no one really needs to know why you are doing it. You could just say, "I want a change and that seems like a good place to start," or something like that.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I work 3rd shift. So I have to go to bed now, but I'll be back when I wake up and read it and reply.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I have also heard of a lot of poeple that have had similar dreams/visions, but the one that sticks in my mind is a friend of mine that is medium and he has received a "message" a little less than a year ago that he should leave the city and move in the country and higher like on a hill.....well he did, he sold his house, closed his business and moved...I havent heard from him since. He must have taken it pretty seriously to make such a drastic move!!!!!

I wouldnt go to that extreme (because I already live on a hill...loll) but from other things that he has mentionned in the past, this guy was for real I assure you.

thanks for sharing this vision of yours S+F

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I believe this was a message from the astral plane sending you a warning for what could come. Not saying it is written in stone, but you said you have a feeling you need to move North. Go with that. Your guides are speaking to you, telling you to get out of where you are now. This event probably won't happen for several years, but then again, it could happen sooner.

Many people are "waking up" their spiritual abilities, and able to communicate with the spiritual world now. This will increase as time goes on this year. These beings are reaching out to more, and more people with communications.
Some receive messages in "dreams", while others have OBEs where they are taken places for enlightenment.

Have you seen this thread? Read the first page. I think you will see there are many like you... and me. I don't do OBEs, but I have had dreams, and I can also hear when my spirit guide is talking to me.

May your guides be with you on your journey. Listen to your heart to be steered in the right direction.

Oops! Forgot to send link of thread I was referring to...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 7/16/2012 by sled735 because: Add link

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   
I totally believe that you had dreams like those you describe. I have had many dreams about hurricanes or cyclones when I have either been shown a map of the area, like a satellite weather photo. Or it appears that I am looking down from out in Earth orbit.

Recently I had a dream where a storm was brewing and it was in a small rural town setting. I had to cover over two horses and all the residents hunkered down in the one barn. I heard someone speak as if telepathically and say "after the storm there wont be any food". Then after the storm which was mainly just wind, I went outside to look around and nothing had changed, but it felt different.

Then in the same dream I walked into a cave and along a winding corridor, which did not look like it was of this Earth. I finally reached a main hall area and in it, on a table top, was a model of the village and the barn I was in before. As if by some computer generated hologram the model played out the storm from the night before, but all that I saw was a strange green glow above the barn and I was told that I was seeing the storm.

It made me think that it could have been a geomagnetic storm like one from a CME causing the northern lights, green glowing ribbon hmmm

I've had other dreams where something or someone is trying to speak to me or show me something too.

edit on 17-7-2012 by R6A6W6 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join