It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mermaids

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Did anyone watch the show from yesterday on the Discovery channel about mermaids? Supposedly there is proof they exsist and the government is covering it up.

Here is a video from youtube that was on the show. At the end of the video there is a website that if you go to it it has been shut down by homeland security.

I did some searches on ats for mermaids and there have been other sites that were shut down as well from back in April. Here is a link to the other discussion from April. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here is a link to the youtube video. I have a feeling it wont last long. Durring the show on the discovery channel this video was captured by some kids checking out some beached whales after a military experiment sonar experiment.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 16-7-2012 by wantsome because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   
It was just a work of fiction man, a mockumentary more like a "what if." How was Breaking Bad? I missed it thanks to DishNetwork.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Proof the government is covering up mermaids? I'm sorry but that is just stupid.

edit on 16-7-2012 by Jefferton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   
mermaids where in fact real, sailors used to have their way with manities and dugongs and of course being ancient sailor lore, they would not admit that the mermaids looked like they had been beaten with a pillow case full of door knobs.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   
The new season of breaking bad is here hell yeah

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   
There are several discussion on this - as you have seen for yourself. You can add your thoughts here.

Thank you.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join