It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human consciousness creating world's weather anomalies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   
So i was thinking about the weather..

In the UK its been pretty much raining throughout June and July which is unusual. By now the sun should be out on pretty much a daily basis.

There are more floods for the poor people of Japan and tornadoes are kicking off in Poland..

I'm sure many would lend this trend to the H.A.A.R.P machines around the world but i want to pose an altogether different idea..

Human thought and its influence on mother nature..

We have all seen at least one end of the world Hollywood blockbuster movie where the weather plays havoc and destroys us all.. But do these directors and producers simply hazard a guess as to what the future weather will be like? do they know through some clandestine prophecy what the weather will be like? or do they feed us what they want the weather to be like?

My idea is simple. I would pose that we are the channels of earth changes. That in fact the earth responds to our energies and our thoughts.. One would have to understand the laws of metaphysics and electromagnetism to fully grasp what i am saying but im sure you get the general idea.

What if everything we see in the movies is slowly playing out in our reality simply because we believe that what we watch is how our futures will be.. and what if these movie producers and directors know this..?

I would put it to you another way.. say for example we never watched destruction movies.. and instead the world only promoted and made movies about love, sustaining life, respecting mother nature and so on.. my idea would suggest that these thoughts would live inside of us as a result.. and the consciousness of human's would feed these ideas and thoughts back in to the earth or to mother nature and she would in turn respond..

So perhaps H.A.A.R.P isn't responsible for these weather changes and perhaps it isn't even down to global warming but down to the way humanity perceives our future..

I am not a scientist or a spiritualist.. but i would like to hear from those of you that are and what you think of the plausibility of this ideology..

Thanks!

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Oxygenation

I would put it to you another way.. say for example we never watched destruction movies.. and instead the world only promoted and made movies about love, sustaining life, respecting mother nature and so on.. my idea would suggest that these thoughts would live inside of us as a result.. and the consciousness of human's would feed these ideas and thoughts back in to the earth or to mother nature and she would in turn respond..

What movies were they watching during the great famine in China? The plague..., When ancient super volcanoes erupted, when the Dinosaurs were wiped out, etc...?

The list could really go on and on. Mundane explanations and understanding are available to all but for some reason people like to grasp for something that -completes- them in some way.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Dramatic sea-ice melt in the Arctic caused by climate change is the driving force of these extreme weather events we have been experiencing in recent years, and it's only going to get worse..... Extreme weather is now the norm in the northern hemisphere particularly, because of loss of Arctic summer sea ice and the rapid warming of the Far North are altering the jet stream over North America, Europe, and Russia.

The long term effects of this 'apart from loss of life and property' is going to be a catastrophic impact on our food production

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   
The people of the world are feeling constant fear and doom and gloom and so the weather responds in kind.yes we have influence on our environment whether its by force or will.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Oxygenation

It seems like every year I watch the Wimbledon tennis tournament, it's always raining in June and July, so it doesn't seem unusual to me that England is getting rain.

I didn't know there were "laws of metaphysics".

Hollywood movies are probably not the best sources to base your thinking upon.

Finally, how do you know what everyone thinks? How can you even begin to start a theory on human consciousness getting together to change the weather unless you can know what everyone is thinking?

top topics

join