It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korean Documentary - PROPAGANDA (Everyone should watch) [NK view of US]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   
This (allegedly) North Korean Documentary entitled Propaganda is from the viewpoint of the North Koreans.

It's their view of America. They pick us apart for idolizing celebrities, indulging in fashion and sex, and poisoning ourselves with drugs and toxic food.

It's actually an incredibly accurate depiction of the United States from a country other than our own. There are many truths, as well as enlightening statements.

We must still remember that this IS biased for North Koreans. But I urge you to look past it, observe the truths they speak and form your own opinion.

www.youtube.com...

Also, I apologize if this isn't the correct forum or what not, I just want to get this out there. And I hope it hasn't been posted already.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   
i watched this a few days ago, its brilliant. it reminded me of zeitgeist, same sort of format.

if they are showing this to the north korean public, they will end up with a very informed public.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Hmm.. There are some things I just don't really get from some sources. I don't look to Washington for ethics....I don't look to Cuba for Health care....I certainly don't look to Russia for Democracy lessons.

North Korea is about the last place on Earth I'll be taking advice from on anything. The few who get out and across those borders alive universally share tales that make the top 10 for worst conditions I've heard of anywhere in the world. 1001 ways to cook tree bark and like it....isn't necessarily a joke to those folks.

So, anything from their regime isn't something I really look at as worth the time of day. If any U.S. President ever wants to do something GOOD while looking for fights to start, the DPRK is the place to go. Unlike Iran or Syria, the average people in the North really do lead a life of daily suffering beyond our ability to imagine.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   
I think it's hilarious how fitting the title is!!! I'll give it one chance, but as soon as I hear one thing that seems like a lie... I'm done!

I can't believe their dear leader put out something like this...

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Deflagration

I love how you put that…. It doesn’t mater how asinine the shear concept is…. We should look past all the mind burning insanity and embrace it for the truth it is…..

If that post isn’t the most poorly disguised attempt at indoctrination I have ever seen, then I don’t know what is……

When ever someone tells me I should turn off my common sense before I look at something then we are going to have a problem.

Here is a more realistic look at the people pointing the finger…

The end of the last part sums my view of the situation the best

”After generations of absolute rule and complete indoctrination, there may not be a difference between true belief, and true fear.”

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Just finished it and I didn't even get arrested.

I'm afraid this is the pot calling the kettle Black.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   

I posted it a few weeks back. But I haven't seen the full version video.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you want, you can throw it over in the other thread and it will save people watching multiple videos

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   
This film is not from North Korea, I mean how many NK citizens know who Machiavelli is?

This is made by westerners for westerners, very clever.

"But it's so true!"....Either way somebody(whoever crafted this film) is influencing how you think.

Propaganda indeed.

edit on 16-7-2012 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join