It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Awesome session : "Debunking the debunkers" from bashar

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Give Daryl a break. It's tough living in the non-shadow of Paul Anka.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
reply to post by kauskau

A human can't ramble on a photons? Not to mention what he said about photons was nonsense.

edit on 16-7-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

it was? proceed. Why was it nonsense..
(did wikipedia formulate it different)

i really dont like your vibe..go play somewhere else
edit on 16-7-2012 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Indeed is funny the fact these ET channeled by these guys can ONLY say the same stuff ANY new age guru can say. Nothing of relevant, just the same old speech.

I am psychologist and I know how gullible and prone to fail in logic and reason the human being can fall.

As you said yourself "you want to believe him" and any other person opinions are irrelevant for you. Let's face it, you just want to preach here and don't want to confront the possibility that what you believe is just false. There isn't any difference between you and many other religions nuts in the world.
edit on 16/7/12 by blackcube because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I see that a lot of Bashar haters have commented. I do not know, if he is truly being channeled by the man, but I do know this.

Bashar speaks truth. And as Jesus said, If you don't believe in me, believe in the works that I do.

I would much rather listen to the positive message of Bashar, than the negative message of our daily society.

Take what is good, embrace it, make it a part of your life, and make the world a better place to live.

Peace.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hendrix92TheUniverse
Take what is good, embrace it, make it a part of your life, and make the world a better place to live.

I don't mind with this approach but the problem I see is, people that believe him, want to make him something special "outer of this world" like a deity when in fact the same good ideas can come from other sources, very mundane sources.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by kauskau
another example which i often quote because its just nothing more than awesome are his answers to questions about physics...that no empty talk right here. Its pure integrative brilliancy.
another example for "evidence" for me: here he talks about photons
watch min/sec 04.26 (what is a photon)..its a video from the 80s i think,....

Bashar answers a question about photons -> again:.ask a respected scientist the same question and watch how they will answer to that ....the answer will be full of memorized fractions and u will see the process of having to "remember". U can not see that in bashars answer. Again: a human CAN NOT DO THAT without stuttering, without memorising,...no one can do this in this "zen type flow" as bashar.. show me one...

www.youtube.com...

I listened to hours upon hours of bashar stuff. Every topic that he speaks of is treated in the same integrative, cystal clear approach. I studied a lot of philosophy and metaphysics and never saw one human being flow like that.
Even if you are total sceptic about the "validity of the claim that he is et" you can at least see with an open mind that the answers are brilliant.

do not emulate the speaker (bashar, persinger, goswami) but emulate the message. who cares where he comes from as long as it resonates with you. many people will not be able to appreciate what he is saying so don't waste your time and energy on them.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by blackcube
Indeed is funny the fact these ET channeled by these guys can ONLY say the same stuff ANY new age guru can say. Nothing of relevant, just the same old speech.

I am psychologist and I know how gullible and prone to fail in logic and reason the human being can fall.

As you said yourself "you want to believe him" and any other person opinions are irrelevant for you. Let's face it, you just want to preach here and don't want to confront the possibility that what you believe is just false. There isn't any difference between you and many other religions nuts in the world.
edit on 16/7/12 by blackcube because: (no reason given)

But as a psychologist you will know that scepticism needs a lot of content to be refuted..so it will not be touched after 20 minutes..i swear: 2 hours of bashar material on youtube on topics that interest you..are enough to let you doubt in your scepticism ! We can bet!

But:
Yes, in your world it seems to be that way. For you I am a naive, gullible seeker who believes everything that is put before him.
I have a long history of seeking experiences and whether you believe me or not, I am a severe skeptic. That this is not noticeable here is the fact that I can not express my thoughts in English, as I want. It's a little too hard to write in English.
I think it's really the other way around: you do not want to consider that Bashar could be an ET. You will hear 10 minutes of material or anything and then you have an opinion. It is your decision.
I saw a lot in my life..met many very interesting and intelligent people. I have a law degree which is not easy to make here and i alway met people who are the smartes around here.... And i NEVER saw a human being that is a virtuoso like Bashar. His way of processing information is not human. Simple as that. I never saw that.
Listen to him for more than 2 hours..and i swear to you..I SWEAR IT: at least your scepticism barrier will fall a littlte bit. And try one thing: when you know how a lying person operates..try to find signals on the way he talks that he is a liar..
When you are intelligent there is no other possible reaction. You will at least doubt your version of the story.

Thats just fact. But i know people like you ..you are just ignorant. Nothing more.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by bottleslingguy

hmm..for me its like that: bashar said so much and says it in his own special way which carries a really intense frequency which can change your way of thinking: its not only his concepts, it is also his flow which can restructure the mind in a positive way.
And I want to promote him because of another simple reason.

Contact to his civilisation is dependent on us. When we are ready they will come. They will not force themselfs upon us. But not all people have to be ready. There is a threshhold.

My concept is:
When enough people can sense that this source is really brilliant and genius maybe they can consider that it is also ET talking to us...
And this will change everything.
Because right now the timeline is really slow : real life contact will not start before 2030 (bashars sensing)..but this only a sensing of the energy right now. And i do not wonder when i even see the reactions in a forum which topic is "deny ignorance"..that people are not ready..when even here nearly all people think darryl is just a liar and bashar a fraud concept..

its sad in a way. but i will not stop promoting him because he is the only messanger i ever believed in to be "a master with more insight than the general human. I never saw someone like that. Its really frustrating that so few people give it a chance.
I bet: listen to him 2 hours and it will change the way you treat this subject because you will sense with every minute more and more that the way he processes questions and information..is more than genius..its TO brilliant to carry the frequency of a fraud. A fraud, a lie..can not function in flow..but even that concept many will not understand because they lost their senses. They lost their eyes and their trust in intuition. They think everything plays tricks on them.

SImple as that.
edit on 17-7-2012 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   

reply to post by bottleslingguy

yes. brains have all the capacity like a radio has..its a transmitter and receiver of certain frequencies ( senses and thoughts).

Well, not at all. The brain doesn't work at all like a radio. It doesn't transmit certain frequencies, and doesn't receive them either. (frequencies of what?) It just doesn't work that way.

The brain is the perceiver not the conceiver. Thats why no one has TOTAL unique thoughts. Sometimes 2 people on the planet invent the same revolutionary thing. Thats because the idea is not invented in the "meatball" called brain.

Tosh. People conceive of things all the time. Look around you - huge amounts of what you see, do and use every day was conceived and implemented by people.

(but many scientists are on the right track: consciousness is not a product of the brain)

Most seem to think it is. Certainly if I hit you in the brain, you will likely lose consciousness.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

I guess if Bashar already causing unrest, it will not run better with Seth (channeled by jane Roberts). But his concepts are really precise about the brain. Do not mistake the effects you see in the brain with their cause.

Seth "References to the brain"

The brain channels the information that the mind receives to your physical structure, so that your experience is physically sifted and automatically translated into terms that the organism can understand. Because of this,physically speaking and in life as you think of it, the mind is to a large extent dependent upon the brain’s growth and activity.
Now the animals conscious minds, connected with their physical brains, make this necessary selectivity possible.
A point in space is also a point in what you think of as time, a doorway that you have not learned to open. In somewhat the same manner, your physicalbrain is a doorway that triggers activity in your mind. Your beliefs then are largely responsible for the areas of the brain that you activate, and for theresulting nonphysical action of the mind

Bashars concept bbsradio.com...

The complete persona is therefore, Higher Self, as the conceiver of ideas, the brain as the receiver of ideas and the rational mind as the perceiver of ideas. There is no objective reality. Reality is the experience, although there is the notion of a consensus reality. The world you experience is the one you ironically create through belief, intention, emotion and definitions. The simple fact is that even in quantum physics they have finally discovered that ‘What you Believe Is’. For practical purposes the world we live in operates exactly like a giant holographic universal computer or ‘Matrix’. The operating system of the Universal Computer is consciousness and the language of recognition is ‘Belief’. Therefore ‘What you Believe Is’. For those who scoff at this idea, I refer you to the concept of Placebo Effect. People are cured of disease issues by a pill that objectively has absolutely no redeeming value. Why? Because we ‘Believe it’.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Bashar about the physical mind and its need for continuous logic...(scepticism)

Bashar - The Physical mind

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
also really interesting and effective

"the physical mind is not designed to know how sth is going to happen. It is only designed to know how something has happened or is happening.

Now we have recently communicated the idea of how ideas, concepts, information come from the higher mind, through the physical brain, into the physical mind and is thus then experienced in a physical way in your reality. Let us quickly reiterate before we go on to new information the idea that once again, these three components, higher mind, physical brain, physical mind-- personality construct if you will, the idea being that higher mind is the conceiver, physical brain is the receiver, physical mind is the perceiver of the reality that results from the application of the information downloaded from the higher mind.
"

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Bashar- Reality is in your consciousnes.
Without this concept ..ALL the concepts of bashar will be hard to grasp. For me it was not hard to accept that because i allready know that. But it is really fundamental to understand that.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
To understand the concept of frequency..
(the guy who asks the questions already has a lot of insight)

Bashar - Question About Time And Frequency

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

Sounds like a bunch of old Cartesian duality crap lavished over with a dollop of "WTF do we know". It's so wrong I don't know where to start.

Does this guy make money doing this? I think I'm seriously overthinking life.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

He does that since 25 years and more and more people are beginning to sense that this is a start of a great relationship between the essesani and us.

Lol..but i know how crazy i sound.
Its strange. I can totally understand how you must see me. I accept that but i have my problems accepting that people are not ready....God give me strength

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   

But as a psychologist you will know that scepticism needs a lot of content to be refuted..so it will not be touched after 20 minutes..i swear: 2 hours of bashar material on youtube on topics that interest you..are enough to let you doubt in your scepticism ! We can bet!

I got used to hear for hours non stop of people talking stuff and doesn't really saying anything important, people rambling about all subjects and don't touching the core of issue. Using clever tactics, rational reasoning, rhetoric, violence reactions etc to avoid the core issue.

And what the hell you are talking about touching after 20min?
philosophic discussion about reality, this is so Greek old talk, nothing new

After 20min in the video the issue "debunking the debunkers" is not touched after all. Just the reality is what believe because it suit you. And sub-intended message: the debunker have fears to believe in what you believe.

Global warming.... holy flying spaghetti monster, ETs are taking credits from science discoveries now, instead "god", now its ET version!

Please go read science magazines and journals : Here a list of many available
magazines: en.wikipedia.org...
Journals: en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 17/7/12 by blackcube because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by blackcube

well its not only how he talks about science..and btw : the concept of global warming being a natural cycle which is being reinforced was not at all common sense a few years ago..and bashar ALWAYS has concepts which resonate with truth even when the scientists say different things..

I find it most interesting when he talks about his own world....

Is here any rapper? Sometimes i think good freestyle rapper can more understand that what he does is impossible for humans..he would have to freestyle the whole time..he would have to freestyle a lie..and to flow in a lie for hours upon hours is impossible..

bashars planet
www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Thank you for posting this video. And hello to all those same members that come to these types of threads and bash them. I see you still have your jobs
You know who I mean. Also thank you for adding credibility to this video by your mere presence. Continue to keep up the good work shillz, I need something to laugh at.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join