It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Awesome session : "Debunking the debunkers" from bashar

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

Well I managed to get through about 34 seconds of it.

Having been raised attending a Pentecostal church I'm more than familiar with what this performer is doing. It's no different than what your average preacher here in America does, a form of manipulation using the cadence of his words and the pitch and tone of his voice to compel the audience. I'm sure it works on some people.

As for "debunking the debunkers", personally I don't find much reason to debunk new age claims of aliens or "channeling". Such claims must first meet their burden of proof. No one needs to debunk this kind of nonsense until its shown to be anything other than nonsense. Those who make positive claims hold the burden of proof. That which is asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Edit to Add: I tried to watch it again and this time managed to stomach about 8 minutes. For a supposed entity being channeled across realities this Bashar guy sure has very little to say of any real substance. He rambles in seemingly endless run-on sentences before getting to his point which is a simple one about cynical people who are too skeptical (likely a complaint about people smart enough to have their BS detectors go off when he's talking).

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, I'd say that's a reasonable application of skepticism. The fact that grown men and women actually fall for this stuff is both humorous and worrying.
edit on 16-7-2012 by Titen-Sxull because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   
another example which i often quote because its just nothing more than awesome are his answers to questions about physics...that no empty talk right here. Its pure integrative brilliancy.
another example for "evidence" for me: here he talks about photons
watch min/sec 04.26 (what is a photon)..its a video from the 80s i think,....

Bashar answers a question about photons -> again:.ask a respected scientist the same question and watch how they will answer to that ....the answer will be full of memorized fractions and u will see the process of having to "remember". U can not see that in bashars answer. Again: a human CAN NOT DO THAT without stuttering, without memorising,...no one can do this in this "zen type flow" as bashar.. show me one...

www.youtube.com...

I listened to hours upon hours of bashar stuff. Every topic that he speaks of is treated in the same integrative, cystal clear approach. I studied a lot of philosophy and metaphysics and never saw one human being flow like that.
Even if you are total sceptic about the "validity of the claim that he is et" you can at least see with an open mind that the answers are brilliant.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   
When one of these "aliens" describes, in detail, a mathematical formula, a physics theory new to us, technology we don't have, any one of those, then I will start to believe. All these frauds who "channel" aliens never have solid proof, just feel good mumbo jumbo. That may be ok for the light worker crowd, but for those of us who are a bit more skeptical, it just doesn't fly.
edit on 16-7-2012 by DAVID64 because: correction

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by DAVID64
When one of these "aliens" describes, in detail, a mathematical formula, a physics theory new to us, technology we don't have, any one of those, then I will start to believe. All these frauds who "channel" aliens never have solid proof, just feel good mumbo jumbo. That may be ok for the light worker crowd, but for those of us who are a bit more skeptical, it just doesn't fly.

the answer is here: The only way they directly interfer is when we play with "nuclear toys".
Bashar on ufos switching off nuclear weapons: www.youtube.com...

What you don´t understand is that those kind of ET that make contact through channeling dont want to proof anything. Thats their prime directive: to not interfer in way that has a great effect on those who dont want to believe in their existence. That prime directive will end in the next few years. That "quarantene" .
They want to learn about us by letting us be what we want to be.

The problem is that without any spiritual context the essesani culture (bashars civilisation) is not easy to understand. They teach us to become more of who we are but they know that we are masters of creation and masters of limitation at the same time. They will never give proof which would enable believers like me to "force it upon you".

edit on 16-7-2012 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

I just started listening and can't stop thinking I'm listening to Dan Ayroyd

sounds interesting already though. the "connection" he's talking about is what Michael Persinger describes in this video

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by bottleslingguy

yes. brains have all the capacity like a radio has..its a transmitter and receiver of certain frequencies ( senses and thoughts).
The brain is the perceiver not the conceiver. Thats why no one has TOTAL unique thoughts. Sometimes 2 people on the planet invent the same revolutionary thing. Thats because the idea is not invented in the "meatball" called brain.

We are so much in stoneage in terms of the process of how thoughts come into our awareness. We dont even know where awareness is located in the brain. (but many scientists are on the right track: consciousness is not a product of the brain)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

at 5:00 when he starts talking about people with "gullible cynicism" that is exactly what I am talking about when I mention Phage and his followers' problem. He (they) operates as if, if he proves one specific video to be something conventional, then he is disproving the whole subject.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by bottleslingguy
reply to post by kauskau

at 5:00 when he starts talking about people with "gullible cynicism" that is exactly what I am talking about when I mention Phage and his followers' problem. He (they) operates as if, if he proves one specific video to be something conventional, then he is disproving the whole subject.

the other side of that is that people often hold effects for causes. For example: they search for consciousness and see something on the MRT and now they say: this is the cause for consciousness. (but they would not say that the radio is cause for the music because they found the source of the music somewhere else)

We are often not patient enough for things to evolve slowly. If we could be more patient we could understand how wise the old mystics are when they say that form is emptiness and emptiness is form.
Because no matter what you describe you will always find something else which is "cause" for the thing or process we describe.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by kauskau
(but many scientists are on the right track: consciousness is not a product of the brain)

check out Amit Goswami:

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Because no matter what you describe you will always find something else which is "cause" for the thing or process we describe.

the saying "...it's turtles all the way down" comes to mind and so does this

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

That is exatly what I was thinking when I started listening to the guy. I was thinking damn this guy sounds like a stand up comic with his delivery. He provides no proof only his own speculations....as most of these guys do. It is almost like all these guys have ripped a page out of the MSM play book. If they tell the same story over and over again it become fact..or their bizarre idea of what a fact is.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Vary good Awesome video.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptGizmo

That is exatly what I was thinking when I started listening to the guy. I was thinking damn this guy sounds like a stand up comic with his delivery. He provides no proof only his own speculations....as most of these guys do. It is almost like all these guys have ripped a page out of the MSM play book. If they tell the same story over and over again it become fact..or their bizarre idea of what a fact is.

I wasn't saying that to belittle the subject. I agree with you that there are a lot of charlatans in this world but even scientists and physicists agree with the things this channeler is talking about, noticed I linked videos to two of them. Would you like to disagree or argue with anything they say?

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
resonance test...i can only agree with many of those who resonate with bashar

www.youtube.com...
"I was skeptical at first. The goofy accent. C'mon! But luckily I listened long enough. The information coincided with some things I already knew to be true. Plus someone I highly trust recommended a Bashar video. As I listened to him more and more I found that his performance is really flawless, fluid, and REAL. I haven't decided if he is actually channeling or not but his information is golden"

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

it resonates with me just like Persinger, Goswami, Aykroyd, Johnathon the Turtle Kid and a ton of other people. I listen to what people have to say and answer for myself if they make sense or not. Many times it's already things I've thought about so that just reinforces it for me, regardless of the sound of their voice.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by DAVID64

the answer is here: The only way they directly interfer is when we play with "nuclear toys".
Bashar on ufos switching off nuclear weapons: www.youtube.com...

What you don´t understand is that those kind of ET that make contact through channeling dont want to proof anything. Thats their prime directive: to not interfer in way that has a great effect on those who dont want to believe in their existence. That prime directive will end in the next few years. That "quarantene" .
They want to learn about us by letting us be what we want to be.

The problem is that without any spiritual context the essesani culture (bashars civilisation) is not easy to understand. They teach us to become more of who we are but they know that we are masters of creation and masters of limitation at the same time. They will never give proof which would enable believers like me to "force it upon you".

You just keep believing in him, he's the real thing. Just like Santa Claus, The Easter Bunny and honest politicians.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

reply to post by vortimond

yes and it also has a pattern which makes it easy for the intuition to feel the truth in the sentences.

I guess that's why all I hear is an underlying agenda of lies.

Yeah, I said it. He's a liar.
Sorry if this hurts anyone's feelings, but, it's the truth, and you don't have to pay me any money, nor subscribe to my channel, or even feel the slightest urge to give a charitable donation. Nope. It's all for free.
He's a liar.
See? For free.

Hi Druscilla,

Will you please call 911 for me. I made it to the 10 minute mark too but, I slit both of my wrists and there is blood everywhere and I am beginning to feel dizzy.....

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by DAVID64

he is the real deal..

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by DAVID64

erm meh uh, except for where they haven't intervened when we play with nuclear toys---er, I mean drop them on populated cities and uh when Chenobyl melted down and ah, when Fukushima capsized.......geezus!

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

A human can't ramble on a photons? Not to mention what he said about photons was nonsense.

edit on 16-7-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join