It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Awesome session : "Debunking the debunkers" from bashar

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Hi guys, its me again. The bashar fan. I will not stop to post things from bashar because i will never stop to simply know that he is one of the greatest sources humanity ever had. How do i know it? Well i can not proof it to anybody, because the proof lies within the source itself and its way to handle concepts and its way of flow and integrative precisness. As i discussed this many times here i will not discuss it again if he is real. I will not stop to totally believe that he is real.
But from time to time i will post stuff just because i want to share.

Normally I don´t post bashar stuff for people who have no willingness and no open mind to at least give this "source" a chance to reveal itself as "the real deal". But this time this post is for the sceptics: bashar never talked about scepticism. Now he does. And as always its really precise.

This is for the sceptics and gullible because thats the topic of this session. The topic is: debunking the debunkers. And i always find it fascinating how integrative and smart bashar and his people talk about our concepts.
And i often hoped he would touch on the subject of scepticism. I am glad he does now! Have fun and relax.

Some Background infos on Bashar (Wikipedia)

Darryl Anka claims that he began to communicate, through trance-channeling, with an extra-terrestrial entity called Bashar in 1983. He describes Bashar as existing in a parallel reality, in a time frame that we perceive as the future. The monologues and dialogues with Bashar cover a wide range of topics including human psychology, planetary evolution, metaphysics, and extra-terrestrials. Occasionally, Anka will act as a guest speaker in conferences related to issues such as ET contact. Anka has also channeled other entities, and the entity Bashar has also been channeled by other mediums. Anka appeared in the 2008 documentary Tuning In[3] alongside other notable channels such as Lee Carroll. Anka's channeling sessions, private and public, are usually recorded and many have been compiled into various books and audio-visual material. His first book, The New Metaphysics, includes Q&A sessions with Margot Chandler, Ph.D., and was edited by Rosemarie Hopf-Weichel, Ph.D.

edit on 16-7-2012 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

because the proof lies within the source itself and its way to handle concepts and its way of flow and integrative precisness

These lines of words do not make sense.

And as always its really precise.

I'm listening to this right now, there is no way I would be able to get through the whole thing. In what way is he precise about anything? He is playing on people's emotions because everything he takes about is about feeling. There is no intelligent reasoning that he uses. It's all bias.

Because he is a snake oil salesman, and he needs people to believe him and throw away their rational thoughts to buy into it...

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   

These lines of words do not make sense.

jeah sorry i am from germany...try to learn but sometimes its hard to make long sentences in english for me.

edit on 16-7-2012 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
As bashar says and thats my philosophy also.
when i transmit a thought that is true for me the idea of sharing always comes with the allowance that whoever i am sharing that point with does not in any way shape or form need to believe me. Sharing (the idea of a point of view) is an opportunity to give someone an option to consider another idea.

I hope some people here just enjoy bashars transmission(s) and can sense its authenticity . For the others: i accept your choice not to believe in it but i dont need to discuss it.My belief will not change: he is what he says he is (ET channeling through a human body).

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

It's 2 hours long.

The guy is a sensationalist loon. A clown.
He dances around a subject using about 30 words to say something when he could get the point across with 5 words.

He's also generalizing and characterizing, speaking in blacks and whites.

Further, he sounds like a Pentacostal teleevangelist. I couldn't make it past the 10 minute mark.

Edit: is this the guy speaking? bashar.org
Looks like there's an event where you can go meditate with dolphins with him, or some other loopy craziness.

edit on 16-7-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
This dude is a joke. I can't believe anyone believes him. I can talk in a fake accent, growl in between words, and cite new age whimsical philosophy too...it doesn't make me an alien conjugate. It's hilarious he is talking about gullibility to his audience.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Why does he make darth vader noises?

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
A thread titled Debunking the debunkers focused on facts and logic and some of the best-corroborated hearsay--without this nonsense--would have been nice, given all the awful threads on page 1 at any given time.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
I really don't get how people can buy in to this garbage, which is all it actually is.

In nearly 30 years how many times have channellers told us ET will be here next week? And how many times has ET made a public appearance?

In nearly 30 years how much technology has channelled? How have these so called helpful inter-dimensional being actually aided mankind, with details of free energy or new medical advancements?

Its like when Drake said there would be mass arrests by the 4th of July and lots of fireworks, this muppet and all the others, whether channelling ET or so called angels all jumped onto the band wagon and said yes it is happening and that they would be finally making an appearance, so where are they?

People need to realise, there will be no ET's, no angels or indeed no cavalry in white hats coming to save us, we wither do it ourselves or give in completely. The world aint Hollywood, their aint no rescue party

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
It's 2012 folks.... The whole world will start seeming like Hollywood Blvd on a Friday night.
(and that sure isn't where movies get made..well...nothing below x anyway..lol)

Every loony tune with an idea, fear or half way viable scam will be coming up like turds in a septic tank for the rest of the year. Enjoy the show. After all, there may be more dates but there won't be another quite like this one. It's almost becoming a cultural thing whether anything happens or not.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by PrinceDreamer

The scary part is that his followers could be made up of teachers, doctors, lawyers and who knows who else that secretly take int his garbage in their spare time.

Although most religions are not that far off from this idea as well.

It's no wonder the world is a messed up place...

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   
I think he is talking so weird for two reasons at least.
1. to lighten the subject
2. to discourage those who prefer presentation over content

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke

Why does he make darth vader noises?

its a breathing technique which induces the trance state..

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by vortimond

yes and it also has a pattern which makes it easy for the intuition to feel the truth in the sentences.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by kauskau
reply to post by vortimond

yes and it also has a pattern which makes it easy for the intuition to feel the truth in the sentences.

I guess that's why all I hear is an underlying agenda of lies.

Yeah, I said it. He's a liar.
Sorry if this hurts anyone's feelings, but, it's the truth, and you don't have to pay me any money, nor subscribe to my channel, or even feel the slightest urge to give a charitable donation. Nope. It's all for free.
He's a liar.
See? For free.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

If you pay attention to what he really says he is talking a bunch of bull. I guess he uses big words to mesmerize gullible people. Like those deep sea creatures that use light shows to attract their prey then subsequently eat them.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   
I hate these people
And its annoying that sone people
believe this rubbish! If he is really in contact qith ET, then
why not ask them to give us a mathical formula to something
we dont yet know, or any other evidence that could open peoples
eyes. But we always get the same crap being said, with no evidence
at all

Complete load of rubbish in my opinion.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
reply to post by kauskau

If you pay attention to what he really says he is talking a bunch of bull. I guess he uses big words to mesmerize gullible people. Like those deep sea creatures that use light shows to attract their prey then subsequently eat them.

as i always point out in "those threads" i clearly dont think so....he is precise!

the moment that totally broke my "scepctic frontier" was when he was asked if something like astrology exists on their planet..and his answer opened a door for me to at least start to question my scepticism..and after hours and hours of listening to him..the barrier fell totally

"Do you have a astrology in your system"? Bashars answer at 6: 25
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   
You know: in a way ..every good answer leaves emptiness.because there is not autarky in things..there is no "essence" in things..you can only "describe processes" and describe certain local laws of nature which also are only descriptions... bashar is describing in really precise way. form is emptiness and emptiness is form.

I never met someone who could "dissipate" awareness like him. But ..its your choice to believe what ever you want to believe in.

But the way he talks about scepticism is just holistic..its not empty at all. its only our mind searching "for proof that he is the real deal" which make it seem like he would not say anything.
He says a lot

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join