It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Mitt Romney Commit A Felony ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

Paul a nightmare?

Not really.

My question is, does he have enough support to cruise past 11% of the vote?
edit on 16-7-2012 by The Sword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Eh. All this means is he'll fulfill and fit the role of another lying Washington thug with a tie, perfectly! And this is why Ron Paul didn't stand a chance.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword

Paul a nightmare?

Not really.

My question is, does he have enough support to cruise past 11% of the vote?
edit on 16-7-2012 by The Sword because: (no reason given)

More than 11% of the general vote? if he was the nominee??

Where were you when Ron Paul often tied/led Obama in national polls?

Where were you when Ron Paul led the independent vote during the primaries?

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Don't jump all over me just yet.

I'm just asking a simple question.

Will Paul be able to sway enough people to actually beat Obama?

On paper and in person are quite different.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by rival

Only Romney and Santorum met the qualification of winning a plurality of delegates in 5 states to be on the ballot at the Republican National Convention.

Despite what others are trying to say...he did not win the plurality of delegates in 5 states...just because someone who says they are a Ron Paul supporter is elected as a delegate, that does not mean it is Ron Paul's delegate. Most of the Ron Paul supporters that were elected as delegates are bound to vote for Romney or Santorum...and are thus Romney or Santorum delegates...not Paul delegates.

Having said all that...I don't know if there is a "write in" option for the first ballot at the Republican National Convention. If there is, I would say it is likely to be a brokered convention and then someone like Jeb Bush would be nominated.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Could Ron Paul possibly get involved in some way?

Just a thought.

I mean, if Romney loses the nomination and Santorum gets it, I wonder if it will drive more people to pressure Ron Paul into a 3rd party run?

Ron Paul and his supporters haven't made any friends at the state conventions...I really doubt he will run third party.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Just a comment on the thread in general.

Did Mitt Romney commit a felony? I honestly don't think he did....I honestly don't think Obama or his campaign thinks he did.

I think they know for a fact that he ran Bain Capital up until 2002...and they know that he does not want to take responsibility for the deals and actions Bain Capital took between 1999 and 2002...so to force the issue they calling into question his official story.

He was either the CEO/President/Sole Shareholder of Bain Capital up until 2002 and thus responsible for all the actions Bain Capital took which is exactly what he reported to the SEC. OR, he lied to the SEC and someone else was running Bain from 1999 to 2002.

I personally think the truth is that he ran Bain up until 2002 and was responsible for the deals made during that time. So I don't think he committed a felony...he is just lying his ass off to the entire American public.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Don't jump all over me just yet.

I'm just asking a simple question.

Will Paul be able to sway enough people to actually beat Obama?

On paper and in person are quite different.

Would you agree that RP has more of a chance at winning the swing states than Romney?

Wouldn't you like to see Ron Paul talk about free markets, and expose the federal reserve while Obama tries to charm his way out of everything he failed at?

I mean your other choice is to see Romney and Obama inflate their own egos...

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Could Ron Paul possibly get involved in some way?

Just a thought.

I mean, if Romney loses the nomination and Santorum gets it, I wonder if it will drive more people to pressure Ron Paul into a 3rd party run?

Ron Paul and his supporters haven't made any friends at the state conventions...I really doubt he will run third party.

This is entirely false and it isn't your fault. You subscribe to to the ideology that anything Ron Paul you must attack so facts often slip right by your radar.

Ron Paul supporters actually have received sympathy from Tea Party voters in many states when they were defrauded (sometimes even physically hurt). The largest state convention, Texas, was a perfect example of the Ron Paul movement 'making friends' with Republicans.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Would you agree that RP has more of a chance at winning the swing states than Romney?

No...the only States Ron Paul would win are the extremely red states...there would be no swing states in a Obama vs Ron Paul election.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
This country is f***ed for eternity.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
The best thing I have heard was that McCain's people saw several years of Romney's tax returns -- and chose Palin.

He does lie - he is saying Kerry's wife didn't show here tax returns - even though they showed 20 years.

He may not have committed a crime here but he is hiding something.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Corporations are people. They're Mitt Romeny. Anything for a dollar.

Who in God's name would want this criminal anywhere near the white house? It's maddening.

What do these people think? That they too will one day live the American dream and have a gumungous mansion with a car elevator?

Nothing is wrong with success of course. Success is wonderful. It's just that when you feed off the misery of others and profit from the unemployment of others, that isn't success. It's selfish greed.

Mitt is the epitome of greed.
The man couldn't even give up some dam room inside the car for his dog! Really? For president? God help us.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Obama probably committed more felonies sharing drugs that he wrote about in Dreams of My Father than he is accusing Romney of doing.

Obama and his minions don't understand that you can be an officer of a corporation and not work there.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain
Corporations are people. They're Mitt Romeny. Anything for a dollar.

Who in God's name would want this criminal anywhere near the white house? It's maddening.

What do these people think? That they too will one day live the American dream and have a gumungous mansion with a car elevator?

Nothing is wrong with success of course. Success is wonderful. It's just that when you feed off the misery of others and profit from the unemployment of others, that isn't success. It's selfish greed.

Mitt is the epitome of greed.
The man couldn't even give up some dam room inside the car for his dog! Really? For president? God help us.

Corporations are people joined together to conduct business, sort of like workers joined together to form a union. Can you name a union that hasn't filed incorporation papers to be a legal entity?

If corporations are not people then neither are unions.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

No...the only States Ron Paul would win are the extremely red states...there would be no swing states in a Obama vs Ron Paul election.

This is where you're plain delusional. I live in one of the bluest states there is, California. Believe it or not our grassroots Ron Paul HQ is located in Venice, California of all places which is an extremely liberal beach town and Ron Paul is extremely popular here.

Ron Paul has the best chance against Obama out of any possible republican candidate, the polls prove this and so do all of the people that WISH Ron Paul would run third party.

Get your stuff straight Outkast, you're slippin, I think there is a healthy correlation between your slippage on ATS and Obama's slippage on the international and domestic stage.

Of course, you wouldn't know, that is how delusional you currently appear.

edit on 18-7-2012 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Yes...I'm clearly so delusional.

Because if California is Ron Paul's best shot...care to explain to me why he only recieved 10% of the vote in the primary???

Yep....I'm clearly the delusional one in this conversation....btw...do you still believe Ron Paul will recieve the Republican nomination???

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Ok boys and girls.... let's go to school, ready.

Mitt said he was not "at" Bain Capital at that time, not that he had no relations to it.

Mitt said he was not making decisions at Bain for that time because he was saving the Olympics at the time.

Mitt had an association with Bain Capital, which BTW is not a bad word. A company that saved millions of jobs and created companies galore.

Obahmer lost millions of jobs, trashed the honor of the nation, spent us into depression, taxed into recession, and instituted upon the populace slavery in the form of Obahmer care.

Who do you want to vote for in November, the Capitalist or the Communist, it really is that simple isn't it.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Nice find in the end does it matter? Romney & Obama are both employed by Bilderburg when it comes time to be Dictator for the USA

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join