It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Mitt Romney Commit A Felony ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
By failing to correctly report his status at Bain Capital?

Ben Swann Reality Check takes a look at Mitt Romney's time at Bain Capital and whether he committed a felony by incorrectly reporting his status in 2000, 2001 and 2002

Maybe he did, maybe he didn't but it is certainly something to look into (not to mention his felony committed in Wisconsin during the primaries that has now been swept under the media rug).

FYI, I'm not attempting to blow this up larger than it is in reality. If he committed a felony, then he did, doesn't necessarily make him evil (although many of his other acts do, which is for a separate thread)

edit on 16-7-2012 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I think the real question is:

Just one?

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I don't care what he is or isn't guilty of...the simple fact is..why would anybody vote for some one is suspected of sending our jobs overseas?

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

Oh wow. It's getting even more and more serious.

His lies are starting to catch up with him.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I was pretty shocked to hear Obama use the word felon in the news.
Obama was very serious and seem pretty confident to use the word.
If there is any truth to it I see Mittens dropping out of the race before any charges are filed and before the convention.
Because if Mittens drags the GOP down with him , he'll be sitting in jail for sure and not the WhiteHouse.

edit on 16-7-2012 by OLD HIPPY DUDE because: (no reason given)

Obamas words could have been a warning shot.Because if there is a grand jury investigation that will involve the GOP and alot of other people. You think both partys screwed Paul ? All of Mittens money won't save him

extra DIV

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Mitt Romney is everything that is wrong with this country in human form. Is he even trying to win? He just seems like pseudo-competition. I haven't seen one bumper sticker.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Has all the other candidates quit there campaigns or just suspended there campaigns? The affidavits they tried to have delegates sign to vote for Romney would be a interesting case if he dropped out.

I think he did commit a felony, he got paid, and was listed as the boss, this should be enough.
edit on 16-7-2012 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   
I originally thought that the reason he didn't want to release his tax returns was cause it would show a ton of tax shelters and such that allowed him to pay almost (or completely) no taxes. Legal, but just really not good for optics.

But now, with this new info, it really seems like the situation is worse than we thought.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
If we can get the justice dept to file these deserving charges on everyone that merits it, we'll have to refill all the seats of senate, the oval office and 400+ in congress

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
This just isn't goin away for Mitt like he wished it would.

He is still refusing to release his tax returns, and now Republicans are calling for him to do this....that is usually a death sentence for a candidate...when your own party starts to call for you to do something...you're done.

Obama isn't backing down on this...and Romney's defense is very very weak...all he defends with is saying that this isn't true

And Romney's continued refusal to release tax returns for that time period makes him look guilty as hell.

In other news...Newt Gingrich is PISSED.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by LDragonFire
Has all the other candidates quit there campaigns or just suspended there campaigns? The affidavits they tried to have delegates sign to vote for Romney would be a interesting case if he dropped out.

That is a bit of the scary part...the only other person on the ballot at the Republican National Convention and that has met the requirements to be voted for on the first round.....Rick Santorum

If Santorum comes out with an opinion on this and asks Romney to release his records...I think Mitt is done and we will see Santorum as the nominee (God help us).

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
One his minions explained it all away yesterday.

Mitt Romney "retired retro-actively" from Bain in 2001.

I think they have it all cleared up now.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I forgot that Santorum was still around. I thought it was just Obama, Romney, and Ron Paul these days. I'm looking around and can't find a decent website that actually says it. Could someone help please?

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Great news for Ron Paul!!

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

S&F Keep on digging those great new.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

That is a bit of the scary part...the only other person on the ballot at the Republican National Convention and that has met the requirements to be voted for on the first round.....Rick Santorum

If Santorum comes out with an opinion on this and asks Romney to release his records...I think Mitt is done and we will see Santorum as the nominee (God help us).

I wonder what would happen if Mitt were to drop out, or be disqualified, for whatever reason.

Are you saying that ONLY Santorum is eligible for first round votes? How did he make the cut and not
Paul....it is an honest question...and I can't find the answer

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by rival

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

I wonder what would happen if Mitt were to drop out, or be disqualified, for whatever reason.

Are you saying that ONLY Santorum is eligible for first round votes? How did he make the cut and not
Paul....it is an honest question...and I can't find the answer

No, Outkast is wrong, again. You see, his worst nightmare is Ron Paul because Ron Paul is the only one that can beat Obama and he knows it. Santorum and Romney are both clowns in the scam circus so he is extremely happy to spread lies that only Santorum and Romney are qualified to be nominated to go against Obama.

For your answer please check my thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

In short, Ron Paul, Santorum, and Romney are qualified to be nominated.

Santorum has officially suspended his campaign but rumors are coming out that he has begun to tell his supporters that he will come back into the race and accept his nomination at the RNC if the Ron Paul supporters' lawsuit wins.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Did Romney commit a felony? Well now, I really don't know and I hazard to guess that no one else does either.

So, lets do something entirely new and different here and rather than play the issue in a big game of Gotcha without ever seeing resolution either way, lets get this before a U.S. Attorney with transparency to the process with a "Need it yesterday" kind of order attached.

If he's guilty? Well, then we'll know and quickly. Bag him, tag his tail and send him up to Club Fed somewhere to ponder what might have been. If he IS NOT guilty, then Obama pushed this too far already and the blow back which he'd well deserve should be swift and pretty well end his political career.

If any republican goes THIS far out without hard evidence already proven? I'd call for them to be all but run out of politics after it turned out to be baseless as well. Lets find out though. Baseless or not??

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Sets the stage nicely for Jeb Bush to cruise in, say "Hey, anyone remember my brother? No?" and grab the nomination from Romney's hands.

Just something I think could happen. I don't like Jeb though.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Could Ron Paul possibly get involved in some way?

Just a thought.

I mean, if Romney loses the nomination and Santorum gets it, I wonder if it will drive more people to pressure Ron Paul into a 3rd party run?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join