It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea military head Ri Yong-ho 'relieved of post'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
North Korean military chief Ri Yong-ho has been removed from all official posts, according to state media.

As well as being head of the army, he was vice-chairman of the powerful Central Military Commission and held top posts in the ruling Workers' Party.

In a short statement, the party said Mr Ri had been removed from his posts "because of illness"......yeah, and I'm Micheal Jackson.

We can see where this is heading, a slight difference of opinion over the board room table me thinks? Ahem?

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Interesting. The new leader of the military may be worse... or better...

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by OrphenFire

Yes, you may be on to something there.

My guess is that Ri Yong-ho was becoming a little soft around the edges.

This just leaves a space for a gun loving , weapon hugging, south Korean hating replacement.

Watch this space (Literally).

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainBeno
North Korean military chief Ri Yong-ho has been removed from all official posts, according to state media.

As well as being head of the army, he was vice-chairman of the powerful Central Military Commission and held top posts in the ruling Workers' Party.

In a short statement, the party said Mr Ri had been removed from his posts "because of illness"......yeah, and I'm Micheal Jackson.

So the real question is can you do the "moon walk"?

It is quit plausible that he was removed due to medical issues, do you have any proof other wise?

We can see where this is heading, a slight difference of opinion over the board room table me thinks? Ahem?

Again do you have any plausible evidence the official story is not true? Where do you think this is heading, sense it seems that you do would you care to share?

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
True enough.This is a major event and we will soon see which direction NK is is heading.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Do we really know Jung-un's intentions? He was educated in the West. I think it's possible when he inherited his father's regime, he was filled with fear and uncertainty. One wrong move and he could be eliminated. Perhaps he would have to take slow measures and precautions if he wanted to turn his country around. What if him removing this guy is the first step towards making his country better?

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by mileysubet

Yes, I can do the moon walk

No, I do not have any proof, but I think history speaks for itself here............NK is not a caring sharing kinda country is it? The general forecast was earlier this year, that there may be some jostling in the ranks now that daddy popped his clogs and that young "dear leader" was not considrerd up to the job by some career loons in the NK military. I think (going by my gut feeling) that Yong-ho said something against the grain. I.e. "I think we should have jelly and ice-cream with SK" and young dear leader wants to appear a tough-nut in this current political climate?

Just my thoughts, that's all................Shamone!!!

top topics

join