It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati - WHAT IF YOU MET THEM?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

Get out, troll. Let people have their discussion.

It's a legitimate question.

Either you are travelling back in the past to speak to the historical Illuminati, or you are referring to the pop-culture(ish) reference that Icke, Jones, et al created that describes something vaguely with more mythos than the bible.

So which is it exactly?

Who am I meeting?

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   
You can go join the illuminati here. Its free.

The Bavarians had the right idea.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   
I'd just quote Psalms 2

Why do the nations conspire
and the peoples plot in vain?
The kings of the earth take their stand
and the rulers gather together
against the Lord
and against his Anointed One.
“Let us break their chains,” they say,
“and throw off their fetters.”
The One enthroned in heaven laughs;
the Lord scoffs at them.
Then he rebukes them in his anger
and terrifies them in his wrath, saying,
“I have installed my King
on Zion, my holy hill.”
I will proclaim the decree of the Lord:

He said to me, “You are my Son;
today I have become your Father.
Ask of me,
and I will make the nations your inheritance,
the ends of the earth your possession.
You will rule them with an iron scepter;
you will dash them to pieces like pottery.”
Therefore, you kings, be wise;
be warned, you rulers of the earth.
Serve the Lord with fear
and rejoice with trembling.
Kiss the Son, lest he be angry
and you be destroyed in your way,
for his wrath can flare up in a moment.
Blessed are all who take refuge in him.

The end has been known from the beginning, yet the deceived think that it will turn out differently. They plot in vain, never understanding that their pride and arrogance means their eternal destruction.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

nevermind
edit on 16-7-2012 by Dyzan because: i sounded like an a-hole

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
That reminds me. I saw a cute picture earlier . .

edit on 16-7-2012 by RightInTwo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Leg1on

Are you referring to the contact instructions in one of Illuminati's sites?

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

Yeah, exactly, I saw that too.
A quick download of a program is needed, though (for the encryption keys). How did you came across this site? I tough mason lodges were unaware of Illuminati ( I got that from a mason).

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I am illuminati...and my leader is the antichrist...and i follow him into the darkest regions of hell....as he gently lets me pass by and i feel his knife stab me in the back...as he exposes my many sins to the world.

We follow him believing he will give us wealth and happiness beyond our wildest dreams...we follow him because he has promised to fulfill us our every desire.

our cups shall runeth over....our hearts will be filled with love of all things material.

As we sin against mankind our personal sins will be held against...it is a ransom of our souls...If we expose the true one he exposes our inner most secrets..therefore we live life in secrecy...as we drink of the blood of others...as we suck the life out of the souls of the innocent we shall rise to a place beside the chosen one.

Sounds like the good life to me...anyone else want to join.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by plube

No, and please send my worst regards to the Antichrist. Just warn him that any attempt to convert me will be met with a series of multi-leveled resistance at the end of which he might lose a bit of his limited sanity.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Leg1on

And if you did,
What sort of questions would you want to ask? What would you most want to learn?
And if they'd promised to answer truthfully, how do you think they'd respond?

Roosevelt, as he looked at the colored reproduction of the Seal, was first struck with the representation of the all-seeing eye—a Masonic representation of the [color=cyan] Great Architect of the Universe. Next, he was impressed with the idea that the foundation for the new order of the ages had been laid in 1776 but that it would be completed only under the [color=cyan]eye of the Great Architect. [/COLOR] Roosevelt, like myself, was a 32nd Degree Mason. He suggested that the Seal be put on the dollar bill.

[COLOR=CYAN] I would ask the Illucientaz do they know the ORIGIN OF THE GREAT ARCHITECT, ITS TIME OF RETURN AND AGENDA? AND IF IT HAS OFFSPRING? [/COLOR]

edit on 7/16/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by swan001

He probably found it like most anything and everything else is found on the internet , through a search engine . I just went and typed in "Join the illuminati" and that was the first site on Bing . I then typed in "Illuminati order" , again the first site too pop up on Bing .

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by swan001

Jeeze and i thought that it sounded so darned enticing that no one would be able to resist the lure of joining the Illuminati....does this mean there is no chance of getting you to sign up for the next picnic where we all dance around a burning cross and tell reptilian jokes.

how do you tell the difference between a human and a reptilian.

The human eats eggs for breakfast.

I know it is bad....but hey....we run out of really good material when we are shapeshifting.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by plube

Reptilian is a hard language. Apparently you have to pronouce it very carefully or else, one slip of a tong and you're in deep trouble.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I thought I met them once.

I'm still on the fence about whether they were or weren't.

I can tell you one thing though: THIS is the greatest thread in ATS history and if you've never read it I highly recommend it.

Shards of the Illuminati

A little appetizer:

BACKGROUND INFORMATION
Note: To those who have read through my previous posting it will be inherently familiar. I have taken previous posts and done some splicing to make them into one long description of our organization. I have also taken the liberty to make a few corrections in terminology given the opportunity, a few where simply outdated.

Who are the Illuminati?
Unfortunately this question has reverberated through and across time itself; with not only the question but the answer itself being lost to the tides of time. The Bavarian Illuminati were a group of intellectually gifted individuals seeking a better way of life in all. After gathering a great deal of members it suffered both external and internal threats, shredding it to pieces from within. It is fully known that several traitors fed information to the authorities thus ushering in the Bavarian Siege. And in turn ending the Bavarian Illuminati, but it would most certainly not be the last time the name “Illuminati” met the lips of any man.

edit on 7/16/12 by emsed1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Leg1on

I would go just so long as I didn't get that feeling of RUN RUN RUN!

If they pass my BS-detector and A-hole-meter, I would be pleasant and talkative....not necessarily about conspiracies....Just friendly....If they start selling something, or pushing something...then my waste-of-time odomiter would start beeping and bopping with every passing half truth and lie.

edit on 16-7-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
And who exactly is the Illuminati?

Names people...

All most on ATS is say, Illuminati and TPTB.

But, they never give names to associate them with.

Besides the Queen of England and the most powerful Reptiles.

Which I have never seen a reptile. Just criminals.

So, who is the Illuminati?

Oh, don't forget the bankers...
edit on 15-7-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

There are plenty posts to answer your questions. Take 2 minutes and use the search field on the ATS forum.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Im really not so sure about the Illuminati, I think that if the illuminati existed, the way everyone goes on about them, they would be patting everyone on the back, for giving so much thought and debate on them, I really believe that there is another group of small elitist, that may use secret societies, as a way to move power where needed, and close out the majority of people with there imaginations. If you were the leader of the World, would you have a massive group of people that knew a lot about the inner wokings, or a few hand picked of your most faithful followers.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Yes time travel, what do we want to do now? and do you have any questions for me? All free NOW? Yes cool.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

Yes, chat sounds good. I think they are nicer than most think and perhaps could learn from chatting with us. Change of perspective....Win/win

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Leg1on

Have you ever witnessed efficient soul transfer and/or reincarnation?
Have you ever been sharply aware of living in parallel universes?
Have you ever radically and wilfully changed all circumstances in your life trying to prove whatever synchronicity event as being a mere coincidence and failed?
Do you recognize patterns in thought, actions starting with the tiniest particle to the endless universe?
Do you have a family history connected to spirituality or the supra-natural?
Do you think that you can influence and change the outside world to the same extent it can happen the other way round?
Do you easily connect to nature, animals, people, aliens and are you tolerant to accept their views?
Do you think numerology is part of the underlying pattern and all things alive or not are one?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join