It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Italian court officially recognizes vaccines cause autism.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Yeah I love how when some unconfirmed dirt comes out about Dr. Andrew Wakefield, Anderson Pooper is ALL OVER IT yet we hear nothing from him about this.

bought bought bought bought bought bought bought

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by HappyBunny

Thanks HappyBunny, I was beginning to seriously despair on this thread. Even with your support, i am still kind of despairing about the ignorance surrounding this whole issue. It is quite worrying when you think about future trends.....

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by thebtheb
Just a little thought, does it mean nothing to anyone that Julie Gerberding, who was the head of the Centers for Disease control waited the required by law 366 days between switching from government to private sector work, and then on day 366 became head of Merck International, vaccine division. Does this mean nothing to you?

No, as i'm not familiar with the US infrastructure, but it sounds interesting, so i'd love to here what exactly this means, thanks

edit on 17-7-2012 by McGinty because: grammer

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   
You are getting mercury and formaldehyde injected into your bloodstream whenever you receive a "mainstream" vaccine. That goes for children too. They claim to use them as "preservatives"..(mercury anyway) and that goes straight into your body. (It's curious that "preservatives" are always what gets us in our food and everything else).

We live in an age where "preserving" isn't necessarily required anymore, due to advances in commerce, transportation and other technologies. No one asks for bread that will never mold, or food that doesn't go bad for months. This isn't the 50's and we will do fine if bread molds within a week. It's this sort of "toxic philosophy" that keeps stuff like the current vaccine regimen legal. "Well, your environment is more toxic anyway, so shut up and take it plebe."

It's the age of Aquarius, you can no longer rely on the public to be docile and unaware. The only thing you are preserving is your wretched, antiquated way of life, that will cease to exist.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by xstealth

IMO everyone should have the option to decide if they want vacinating but the positives IMO outweigh the negs.
I work for a major organisation which in combination with GAVI and the Bill Gates foundation is attempting to vaccinate 100% of the worlds children. Current estimates are at 80%

19.3 million children each year go unvaccinated.
Of that 19.3 million just over 2 million die.

We can see then that without vaccinations there is over 10% chance of a fatality.
The risk of a serious reaction is much much less. - guess it comes down to how you want to gamble it....
This does not take into account illness and disabilities

- this refers to the most major diseases tb, diptheria, polio, whooping cough, measles
- am aware original post refers to MMR and i agree there were serious issues with vaccine but there is with all new medicines
- Vaccines werew only introduced in mid 1950s so still a relatively new thing.

lack of vaccinations and ignorance regarding them has ben cited as one of the major issues holding back developing nations.

On another note previous poster mentions India. India has only just cranked up its vaccination program in response to its previous Polio epidemic. In 2010 India ranked number one in world for polio cases, In 2011 no new cases recorded afer multiple organisations vaccinated 170 million children under 5. Now India has seen effictiveness has started to vaccinate children itself but quality control has been an issue.

And fianlly i will point out that in 2010 the organisation i work for supplied vvaccines to 56% of entire world population of children so i do have some knowledge about the subject here.

IMO though vaccines good, ignorance bad, BUT as i mentioned risks are there as with most medicines.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   
According to microbiologist Dr. Garth Nicolson who has personally tested vaccines - they are contaminated with mycoplasma. The manufacturers know about the contamination but to clean it up would cut into their profit margin. Mycoplasma can be extremely dangerous and can set off many reactions including autoimmune disease.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   
I won't get any vaccines. Haven't had one since I left the military. I've gotten the flu once in the past 20 years. Twice if you count the time after the military flu vax that I received. I think there is a lot of junk science behind the explosion of vaccinations. When I was a kid we got I think 3 vaccinations. But, I only got those once, as far as I know. A lot of these diseases that they've said were eradicated by vaccines were already practically nullified by improvements in sanitation and clean water sources. Improved and varied diets also helped. Certain spices also help to minimize the effects of diseases. There is so much garbage in vaccines that one must be ignorant of to even consider injecting it into themselves. From mercury compounds to aluminum compounds to animal protein & DNA and the rest of it. There have been no real studies on the safety of vaccines and any reported adverse reactions were immediately written off as "coincidental and not caused by the vaccine" by the pharmaceutical company "scientists" themselves. They pay anyone who has adverse reactions while they say this to quell fears about vaccines. There is so much propaganda being spread about from fear mongering to guilt tripping by the pro vaccine crowd. 1.2 BILLION dollars has been handed out to victims of vaccines. That number is enough to tell me there is something wrong with these vaccines. These aren't just little rashes or arthritics. These are serious reactions and in some cases, total incapacitation and even death. Not good enough medical community. Not nearly good enough.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Regarding India and other third world countries that have outbreaks of these diseases...

Look at their living conditions. Much of the country live in squalor, dig through trash dumps for food or other items with feral animals alongside them...

Poverty is the real culprit of disease outbreaks. Poor diets, poor living conditions and poor health...

If India and other 3rd world countries improve their living conditions, my money would be on a serious drop in disease incidents and outbreaks. But, until then, I guess vaccines are their only refuge...

Bill Gates has said some things that really bother me. Particularly about his "reducing the population by 10-15% with vaccines and reproductive health services" commentary. AFAIAC his philanthropy is tainted until he makes it very clear what he means with his comments and what type of evidence he has to back up his claims.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by InfiniteConsciousness

The point about population is that birth rates in some places are so high because so many die (as has always been the case). Therefore by ensuring the survival of existing children, you remove the need for large families. This has the benefit of eventually reducing the population to more manageable levels, as well as ensuring resources are more abundant (less people to consume them). This can also lead to other knock on benefits, such as less pollution by industry (as they will have less to produce), etc.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Ranong

For all those like ranong who are stuck with the good old family issues - one person or family member wants to vaccinate the kids, and the other definitely does not.. There is a better, much safer alternative which may be a good compromise for you both / all.

Homeopathic vaccinations. Look it up and find a homeopath near you to go talk to because this is probably a million times safer than conventional vaccinations given by your GP. These type of vaccination use absolutely no nasties like conventional vaccinations.

Homeopathic medicine, in general, has been well tried and tested for the last 200 years or so.

Apparently the swedish government has just released a massive report recommending its citizens turn to homeopathic medicine as it is a brilliant for treating all types of health related illnesses, and apparently much cheaper also.

I wish you all the very best.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by rumor21

I believe that the mercury used in these vaccines is the prime candidtate for causing autism.
If you look up mercury poisoining you can see it causes sensory impairment...

What I don't get is how the government can so blindly allow such toxic ingredients to be present in these vaccines. Conspiracy ?? I'll say!

I send your sisters son positive vibes.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
We had social services at our house once because we didn't take our little girl for that jab around that time. In the end they said we had to by law because it was the childs health. I said to them at the time that we dont even know what is in that jab and neither do you, Yet your in my house making my take my little girl to get it stabbed into her thigh? Anyway we didnt't want to social services on our back and wasn't sure of our rights. and when its the govt making you do things there isnt many places you can go for help.

My daughter doesn't show any signs of autisim, thank "god"

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by HappyBunny

I'm a professional in that field and anyone who doesn't vaccinate is IMO stupid and selfish. Keep your kids out of society and in a bubble where they won't cause harm to anyone else's child--we don't want their germs.

I am curious what kind of professional you are. It matters. Especially since you don't elaborate to support your statement.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Do you think that vaccinations are given to children too young? I haven't heard of an adult developing autism after vaccinations; maybe they should raise the minimum age. If your a professional, you should see there IS A PROBLEM with the health factors of vaccines in children.
reply to post by xstealth

I am waiting to hear this persons credentials too. I am ready to challenge this person to a proper debate on this issue.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   

I know there's been some "indications" that the vaccines that are given to ordinary people compared to those that are given to the wealthy are different, but I've never seen any concrete proof.
reply to post by SilentNoise

Yes, there are two classifications, one is called the "clean" vaccine. I have seen it mentioned in more than one dissertation on this topic when I was in college.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by ScatterBrain
Did you know that during flu season, more people who have been vaccinated with the flu shot has gotten the flu than those who did not? It's true look it up.

Ho ScatterBrain.
I think you'll find Flavian and co are responding to the msm brainwashing they've recieved. Quite recenty on british tv they presented this.

Justlook at the title!!!
This program was the source of the idea that children might take the virus home and infect unvaccinated children.
When I was a child (long time ago) I remember a young girl in our street got the measles. Myself and all the other children in the street were sent to play with the girl so that we'd all catch it and develop a natural immunity, we did and have never needed to be vaccinated..

My own father who'd been healthy all his life foolishly received the flu shot when he retired. Six months later he developed Asthma (linked with the flu shot). I warned him not to get it but he said "dont believe everthing you read on the internet", he said that because he was repeating what he'd been told by the corrupt msm. He now admits I was right.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

Sorry to burst your bubble but i have no idea this sort of thing has been on tv. I only watch tv for specific things, like historical documentaries.

I think though we will simply have to agree to disagree about vaccines.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I think people must also keep in mind the political spectrum regarding big pharma, the FDA and the gov. There is a constant power struggle among these three that ultimately weakens the science of vaccines. This is because big pharma companies want to be the first company to develop the vaccine. They want the $$$. It's truly amazing the lack of knowledge being put forth as knowledge on both sides of the political spectrum. Politicians are not scientists, not physicians and they will say anything during an election year.

And the drug companies and their CEOs are driven by profits. They would like us all to think they care more about saving children's lives, preventing cancers and other diseases. But this day and age, that is just a by-product. How can we really trust CEOs? Look at all the drugs pushed through over the decades that get recalled. Many pharmaceutical companies get fined all the time for Billions of dollars for fixing research.

Are we really to trust these three entities? Are we really to trust the 'sceince'? It's hard enough to find factual science and know for certain that the research and science you find and read is factual. If these big drug companies fix their finding during the studies they conduct, how can they be fully trusted? They can't. And we already know we can't trust the government, nor politicians. That is the point of all of this.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by six67seven

I have many problems with big Pharma, big Oil and any other industry that suffers from a stranglehold type monopoly. I have no doubts that big Pharma have caused all sorts of problems, etc. I have no doubts some cures for things have been repressed as they would destroy profit margins for these companies.

All that said, i am still a firm believer in vaccines.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
My kid has zero vaccinations, is turning 2 this month, and is by far the healthiest person in our family.

ZERO regrets, 100% confident that, while it is possible he can contract a disease, it is also very possible a vaccine can cause unintended consequences while still not guaranteeing a high efficacy of preventing the disease in the first place!

I went through the ringer with his pediatrician before he was born but when he asked me to do research on the topic and I came back with a portfolio full of court cases and studies (including the vindicated Wakefield study) where I proved that there is a high risk without assured immunity, the doctors backed off and have not said a word to me about jabbing my son.

I will defend my decision until someone can prove to me that a: there are no unintended chemicals or biologically active items in a vaccine, b: that the possible long term damage to the immune system is worth the risk of an acute disease that may be overcome naturally.

I also contend that good health has a lot more to do with nutrition and sanitation than it does vaccines. You can knock out most deadly diseases with those two alone. Anybody remember the unsung hero of Polio? Dr. Klenner discovered a megadose of Vit. C cures Polio outright. 60 cases, 60 recoveries, in 3 days average. The Dr. who wrote about Klenner's discovery and also detailed the Vitamin C megadose results on Measles and even Chicken Pox.

Point is, a vaccine with aluminum, (possibly mercury), animal by-products, unintended secondary live biological products, and chemicals that are better off used in your engine and cooling system is not something that should be taken lightly, as if it is SURELY the best way to go.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join