It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Italian court officially recognizes vaccines cause autism.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by glen200376
reply to post by Flavian

why would his child be endangering vaccinated children at the school?haven't they been......well vacinated?

There is not enough space here to explain all about "herd protection" and percentages etc. But try and take the time to read. A simple internet search will find gazillions of papers, Please note that the studies done into side effects involves MILLIONS of "samples" whereas the autism scare was based on 12 !!!!!!!!! Anyone who has done stats knows you need a sample size of 30 before any statistical significance can be placed on ANY results.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by SilentNoise

I'm going to have to dig through my old info but I believe the culprit associated with vaccines isn't the actual vaccine but the additives. Let me get back to you with my research.

Edit:

Here's one of many links: Mercury isn't the Only Toxic Item in Vaccines

However, most fail to appreciate the clear and present danger from many toxic vaccine additives like mercury. Mercury is likely one of the reasons autism skyrocketed in the last 10 years and started to decrease once some of the vaccines eliminated mercury. However, when mercury is removed it is typically replaced with another toxic additive that is frequently just as health-harming. Topping the list is aluminum hydroxide. What makes this news even more alarming is that drugmakers are now testing aluminum hydroxide in flu shots.

edit on 16/7/2012 by SeenMyShare because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul

Originally posted by xstealth
This is a doctor that wasn't brainwashed in medical school and thinks independently outside the box.

I applaud him.

I think most doctors are aware of the dangers of vaccines, but they are scared to speak up about it. They stand a lot to lose if they annoy those above them.

I applaud this guy too, for his bravery.

You "think", so you don't actually know. Instead you are making an assumption to back up your pre conceived misconception because you have no hard evidence. Some stats please that involve a sample size greater than 12 the stupidly small statistically insignificant sample sized used to "prove" MMR cause autism!

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeenMyShare

I'm going to have to dig through my old info but I believe the culprit associated with vaccines isn't the actual vaccine but the additives. Let me get back to you with my research.

Interesting!

Looking forward to your update.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by yorkshirelad

...Please note that the studies done into side effects involves MILLIONS of "samples" whereas the autism scare was based on 12 !!!!!!!!! Anyone who has done stats knows you need a sample size of 30 before any statistical significance can be placed on ANY results.

Good point.... Unless you're one of the 12.

edit on 16-7-2012 by McGinty because: cutdown

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

If you vaccinate your children for MMR, then why would it matter if my children aren't vaccinated?

Your children are protected, only mine would be 'at risk'. It would be none of your business at all. It would not effect your life nor your childrens. I truly can't stand people like you, stay out of peoples business.

well well well, that statement shows a complete misunderstanding about group protection. Your behaviour is turning your children into virus carriers and this a danger to everyone ( especially newborns and the elderly) and even vaccinated children (albeit much lower danger). But hey, let's not let ignorance spoil a good bitching session......bitch away!

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by SeenMyShare

Agreed, a lot of the problems with vaccines is all the "extra" stuff they contain.

And if you were a manufacturer, would maybe giving an extra 10 or 20 children serious complications really be all that hard to believe if it meant increasing you bottom line by a couple million?

I know there's been some "indications" that the vaccines that are given to ordinary people compared to those that are given to the wealthy are different, but I've never seen any concrete proof.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by brianmg5

Originally posted by multidimesonalism
Something people have been trying to get into the light for years. I bet TPTB already know this truth which is why some vaccinations are required by law.

If I was TPTB and I wanted to depopulate the earth...I would try to convince the world that vaccines are bogus and actually make you sick!

It's working. Look at the number of people here who have fallen for it! I wonder how TPTB will spin the elimination of smallpox by vaccination as a bad thing. In fact I would love to know how the anti vaccine crew explain the elimination of smallpox....

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

If you vaccinate your children for MMR, then why would it matter if my children aren't vaccinated?

Your children are protected, only mine would be 'at risk'. It would be none of your business at all. It would not effect your life nor your childrens. I truly can't stand people like you, stay out of peoples business.

well well well, that statement shows a complete misunderstanding about group protection. Your behaviour is turning your children into virus carriers and this a danger to everyone ( especially newborns and the elderly) and even vaccinated children (albeit much lower danger). But hey, let's not let ignorance spoil a good bitching session......bitch away!

C'mon, that's a little bitchy itself, isn't it?

To excise the condescendence from your answer, you're saying that non-vaccinated children put vaccinated children in 'much lower danger'.

So, let me get this straight, you're saying it's OK for someone elses kid to take a low danger (of autism) vaccine, but not OK for non-vaccinated kids to put your kids in 'low danger' of compromising their vaccines?

Yeah, i'm pretty sure that what you're saying alright. Hmmm....

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I found a lot of information on this website, hope it helps.

International Medical Council on Vaccination.
vaccinationcouncil.org...

Here is a link to a report with about 80 medical doctors from different fields.
www.naturalnews.com...

Nicola Antonucci, MD
Todd M. Elsner, DC
Alexander Kotok, MD, PhD
Máximo Sandín, PhD
David Ayoub, MD
Jorge Esteves, MD
Eneko Landaburu, MD
Len Saputo, MD
Nancy Turner Banks, MD
Edward "Ted" Fogarty, MD
Luc Lemaire, DC
Michael Schachter, MD
Timur Baruti, MD
Jack Forbush, DO
Janet Levatin, MD
Viera Scheibner, PhD
Danny Beard, DC
Milani Gabriele, CRNA, RN
Thomas Levy, MD, JD
Penelope Shar, MD
Françoise Berthoud, MD
Sheila Gibson, MD, BSc
Stephen L'Hommedieu, DC
Bruce Shelton, MD, MD(H)
Russell Blaylock, MD
Mike Godfrey, MBBS
Paul Maher, MD, MPH
Debbi Silverman, MD
Fred Bloem, MD
Isaac Golden, ND
Andrew Maniotis, PhD
Kenneth “KP” Stoller, MD
Laura Bridgman, FNP, ND
Gary Goldman, PhD
Steve Marini, PhD, DC
Terri Su, MD
Kelly Brogan, MD
Garry Gordon, MD, DO, MD(H)
Juan Manuel Martínez Méndez, MD
Didier Tarte, MD
Sarah Buckley, MD
Doug Graham, DC
Sue McIntosh, MD
Leigh Ann Tatnall, RN
Rashid Buttar, DO
Boyd Haley, PhD
Richard Moskowitz, MD
Adiel Tel‐Oren, MD, DC
Harold Buttram, MD
Gayl Hamilton, MD
Sheri Nakken, RN, MA
Sherri Tenpenny, DO
Lisa Cantrell, RN
Linda Hegstrand, MD, PhD
Christiane Northrup, MD
Renee Tocco, DC
Lua Català Ferrer, MD
James Howenstine, MD
Amber Passini, MD
Demetra Vagias, MD, ND
Jennifer Craig, PhD, BSN, MA
Suzanne Humphries, MD
Ronald Peters, MD, MPH
Franco Verzella, MD
Robert Davidson, MD, PhD
Belén Igual Diaz, MD
Jean Pilette, MD
Julian Whitaker, MD
Ana de Leo, MD
Philip Incao, MD
Pat Rattigan, ND
Ronald Whitmont, MD
Carlos de Quero Kops, MD
Joyce Johnson, ND
Zoltan Rona, MD, MSc
Betty Wood, MD
Carolyn Dean, MD, ND
A. Majid Katme, MBBCh, DPM
Chaim Rosenthal, MD
Eduardo Ángel Yahbes, MD
Mayer Eisenstein, MD, JD, MPH
Tedd Koren, DC
Robert Rowen, MD
The above signatories represent a spectrum that includes pediatricians, family physicians, brain surgeons, and professors of pathology, chemistry, biology and immunology. All have independently researched the real science and have come to the conclusions you will read about in this document. MD, DO, MB, MBBCh all indicate a doctor of medicine. ND indicates a medically trained and licensed doctor in some areas. FNP indicates a family nurse practitioner.

Ever wonder why doctors can’t find the cause for many diseases? It’s because they are conditioned to ignore the relationship between illness and vaccines. These are some of the diseases that have documented associations with vaccines: • Allergies and eczema • Arthritis • Asthma 1 2 • Autism • Acid reflux requiring an infant to take proton pump inhibitors, which have many side effects • Cancer • Diabetes (infant and childhood) • Kidney disease • Miscarriages • Long list of neurological and autoimmune diseases • Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS) • And many, many more

These are some known vaccine side effects, documented in medical literature and/or in package inserts: • Arthritis, bleeding disorders, blood clots, heart attacks, sepsis • Ear infections • Fainting (with reports of broken bones) • Kidney failure requiring dialysis • Seizures/epilepsy • Severe allergic reactions, such as hives and anaphylaxis • Sudden death • Many common diagnoses given for hospital admissions. • The National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program, (NVICP) has awarded more than $1.2 billion in damages to children and adults injured by vaccines.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeenMyShare

Edit:

Here's one of many links: Mercury isn't the Only Toxic Item in Vaccines

However, most fail to appreciate the clear and present danger from many toxic vaccine additives like mercury. Mercury is likely one of the reasons autism skyrocketed in the last 10 years and started to decrease once some of the vaccines eliminated mercury. However, when mercury is removed it is typically replaced with another toxic additive that is frequently just as health-harming. Topping the list is aluminum hydroxide. What makes this news even more alarming is that drugmakers are now testing aluminum hydroxide in flu shots.

edit on 16/7/2012 by SeenMyShare because: (no reason given)

God no, mercury is not the only problem at ALL. There is plenty of evidence to support that the very antibodies created by the vaccine are what do a lot of damage simply because antibodies exist to fight something. That's why they're created. If they are created on purpose, and there is nothing to fight, which happens all the time, the antibodies can get confused and start attacking other parts of the person's body.

Just like human afford animals euthanasia, but not humans because of some research done, it is agreed and actually now IN the guidelines for veterinarians to use as few vaccines as possible since it has been discovered that cancer is often promoted at the site of injection, which is why so many dogs get cancer in their hind legs. The reason was that the antibodies linger there and attack the tissue. But no one is ever going to say this about OUR vaccines of course.

One or two vaccines may not be a big deal. But it's been noted that vaccines are constantly overprescribed, such as when someone gets dirt in a cut and goes to the hospital for stitches, the doctors give them another tetanus shot without ever asking if they'd recently had one.

Notice how egg allergies are not nearly as prevalent as they used to be? In the 70s, people were allergic to eggs. In the 60s, they used egg protein in vaccines. In the 80s, they used peanut oil protein in the vaccines, especially ones for children, and LOOK at the explosion of peanut allergies.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by brianmg5

Originally posted by multidimesonalism
Something people have been trying to get into the light for years. I bet TPTB already know this truth which is why some vaccinations are required by law.

If I was TPTB and I wanted to depopulate the earth...I would try to convince the world that vaccines are bogus and actually make you sick!

It's working. Look at the number of people here who have fallen for it! I wonder how TPTB will spin the elimination of smallpox by vaccination as a bad thing. In fact I would love to know how the anti vaccine crew explain the elimination of smallpox....

Small Pox was not eliminated by the vaccine and was well on its way out before the vaccine was widespread. That the vaccine eliminated it has: no evidence, and has never been proven, only repeated by doctors and the media.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Just a few resources that address the ineffectiveness of herd immunity, considering the percentage of vaccinations in a community the CDC says makes it work.

Vaccination Ineffectiveness: Specific Examples in Outbreaks and Epidemics Worldwide

In Houston, Texas in 1989, there was an outbreak of 4200 cases of measles in fully immunized populations in one high school and two intermediate schools.
-Matson DO, et al, Pediatr Infect Dis J; 12(4): 292-9. -- 1993- 4- 1

Texas recorded a 41 percent increase in cases of chicken pox from 2005 to 2006, despite an eight-year-old requirement that children be vaccinated before they can enter kindergarten.
-The Associated Press, Chron.com -- 2008- 1-21

During 2006, a total of 6584 confirmed and probable cases of mumps were reported to the CDC and most of these, 5865, occurred between January 1 and July 31. The peak of the outbreak was in April and seemed to be focused on college campuses in 9 midwestern states. College campuses with mumps outbreaks included ones with 97% of students having had 2 doses of a mumps vaccine.
Anderson, LJ, Mumps epidemiology and immunity: the anatomy of a modern epidemic, Pediatr Infect Dis J; 2008 Oct;27 (10-suppl):S75-9

230 cases of Measles occurred in a fully immunized population in the Qassim province of Saudi Arabia, during January-August of 2007.
Jahan S, Measles outbreak in Qassim, Saudi Arabia 2007: epidemiology and evaluation of outbreak response, J Public Health (Oxf); 2008 Dec;30(4):384-90

We investigated a measles outbreak that began in March 2003 in a Pennsylvania boarding school with >600 students to identify all cases, including the source; implement outbreak control measures; and evaluate vaccine effectiveness. Of the 663 students in the school, 8 (1.2%) had never received any doses of MCV, 26 (3.9%) had received 1 dose, and 629 (94.9%) had received 2 doses before the outbreak.
Yeung LF, Lurie P, A limited measles outbreak in a highly vaccinated US boarding school. Epidemic Intelligence Service, Epidemiology Program Office, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta, Georgia 30333, USA. [email protected], Pediatrics. 2005 Dec;116(6):1287-91

In 1989 the CDC reported Measles outbreaks in schools with vaccination levels greater than 98%.
-MMWR (Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report), 38 (8-9), 12/29/89.

In 1989, the country of Oman experienced a widespread Polio outbreak (118 cases) six months after achieving complete vaccination.
-Outbreak of paralytic poliomyelitis in Oman; evidence for widespread transmission among fully vaccinated children. Lancet vol 338: Sept 21, 1991; 715-720.

In the United States in 1986, 90% of 1300 Pertussis cases in a Kansas outbreak were in appropriately vaccinated persons.
-Neil Miller, Vaccines: Are They Really Safe and Effective? Fifth Printing, 1994, p. 33.

In Norway and Denmark in 1998, there was an epidemic of whooping cough in a nearly 96% vaccinated population.
-British Medical Journal, 1998

Of 479 Pertussis (whooping cough) cases in the United States during a 1982 outbreak, 60% of the recipients had one or two doses of the DPT vaccine, while the other 40% had been fully vaccinated.
-Weekly Report, Centers for Disease Control, July 2, 1982

In Michigan in 2003 there was a chickenpox outbreak…vaccination was verified for 485 students, resulting in a vaccination coverage of 95.7% (485 of 507)
-Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)., (MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep.;53(18):389-92) -- 2004- 5-14

"Over the past five to six years, the nation has seen a spike in pertussis, said Dr. Richard Tooker, chief medical …. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention says the United States has about 5,000 to 7,000 reported cases each year. The incidence of the disease has been increasing steadily since the 1980s….the vaccine has not been effective as long as was planned, he said."
-Mah, Linda S, Mlive.com -- 2006- 9-22

Arctic Greenland had an outbreak of the measles in 1968. More than 90% of the total population was vaccinated and a 94-100% seroconversion was obtained.
-Pedersen IR, et al, Vaccine; 7(4):345-8. -- 1998- 8- 1

"During December 1, 1996-September 30, 1997, a total of 20,034 cases of measles were reported to the Ministry of Health in Romania. 13 cases were fatal… the findings of the investigation suggest that high routine vaccination coverage…was not sufficient to prevent periodic outbreaks of measles. "
-DCD; MMWR / 46(49); 1159-1163 -- 1997-12-12

More listed here

Cheers
CM

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

articles.mercola.com...

Valentino Bocca was given an MMR shot in 2004, at the age of 15 months. According to his parents, the change in his behavior was immediate........In the final analysis, the Italian Health Ministry disagreed with the initial conclusion of the pediatrician, conceding that the vaccine was at fault.

By Dr. Mercola

Many parents don't think twice about taking their children in for routine vaccinations, as they are an integral and heavily promoted part of the conventional medical system. But this decision has had life altering, and sometimes life-ending, ramifications for more children than you might expect.

This is huge news, but we have a media blackout on it.

The above article was written by a medical doctor, and he points out the corrupt system and he tells the truth about vaccine dangers.

This is a doctor that wasn't brainwashed in medical school and thinks independently outside the box.

I applaud him.
edit on 15/7/12 by xstealth because: (no reason given)

You know...your headline is what gives those who agree with you a bad name.

"Vaccines" DO NOT cause autism. SOME vaccines cause autism.

When you generalize you just open the door for someone to quite correctly note that vaccines have a long history of NOT producing autism or any other serious side effects...such as the vaccinations for polio and smallpox.

Clearly, SOMETHING has changed in the either the methods of producing said vaccines, the quality control measures, the safety studies, or some combination thereof.

I agree with the idea that there is a strong correlation between vaccines and autism, but making blanket statements that are so demonstrably false is part of what makes many people write-off those who agree with us as science-denying lunatics.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by xstealth

The vaccines / autism link is one I've been looking into for years now. The one conclusion I am certain of is that vaccines alone do not cause autism. If they did, well, we'd all be autistic. I also know that autism rates have skyrocketed in recent years, and the increase cannot be explained by better diagnostics or wider 'spectrum'

That said, it is my hypothesis that there are multiple factors which come into play - most likely genetic weaknesses / predispositions, diet/food purity, environmental toxins, and, the toxins added to vaccines to trigger immune response (adjuvants.) if we knew more about all the factors which cause autism, we could have vaccines while reducing the risks.

For example, most infant formulas use corn syrup as a main, or even 1st ingredient. That corn cyrup will often come from GMO corn, and may often be tainted with heavy metals from processing. If we found that breast-fed infants were 80% less likely than corn syrup or GMO soy formula-fed babies, we might have a clue as to how to avoid those vaccines triggering autism.

Unfortunately, we don't do enough good studies because everyone wants a single, straightforward answer to everything. Its either the vaccines alone, or its nothing. And that is how we throw out good. Science before it even has a chance.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Monkeygod333

dont panic about vaccines, yes some of them can have side effects but the occurence is miniscule and i would much rather take a incredibly small chance on vacinating my child than letting them suffer some of the diseases that the vacines protect against. I have a 2 year old boy and he has not missed any vaccinations, he is happy, healthy and i will continue to vaccinate him untill he has had the full list of vaccines, just as i did and and my friends and relatives. dont let the anti vaccers scare you with thier rubbish. the responsible thing to do is to vaccinate your child

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Ranong

my son had the MMR vacine as did all of my friends children, not one of them has had any side effects that can be seen, my boy is 2 and a half. The anti vaccers are using psuedo science and scaremongering to try to stop people vaccinating their children. unvaccinated children are dangerous around younger children who havent had the vaccines yet. All ive ever heard are rumours about MMR and other vaccines but ive never met anyone, or heard anyone i know say they have met somebody who has had negative side effects, or infact any side effects from any vaccine

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Just a little thought, does it mean nothing to anyone that Julie Gerberding, who was the head of the Centers for Disease control waited the required by law 366 days between switching from government to private sector work, and then on day 366 became head of Merck International, vaccine division. Does this mean nothing to you?

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
My father is autistic.

He was born in 1927.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I find it extremely hard to believe a "doctor" who has his own domain name, especially when googling his name results in various websites calling fraud and quackery. There is an entire section on his website that is dedicated to selling "alternative products" from shower gel to air purifiers. Seriously, is this the kind of person people believe in now.

As for the case in question, there is no way of proving cause and effect from a single case, period.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join