It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Italian court officially recognizes vaccines cause autism.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

Really????? "If that happened to my child because someone couldn't be bothered to vaccinate their child (or didn't agree with vaccination, or whatever), i would be seeking charges from the Police and CPS for manslaughter."

What ever happened to right of individual thought and decision regarding YOUR own life and that your family!! I'm shocked that ATS members in their enlightened wisdom would even suggest the above?!

If i decide not to poison my family with what we are told is "safe" then that is my decision and nothing to do with the police.....

In one hand you're like....what about the NWO....what about chem trails....what about this...what about that ...yet you blindly follow the gov/pharm people when it comes to this?!

It's not about "cant be bothered" its about being bothered and "thinking" not "following"...MOOOOOOOO

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by HappyBunny

Originally posted by Flavian
reply to post by glen200376

I'm a professional in that field and anyone who doesn't vaccinate is IMO stupid and selfish. Keep your kids out of society and in a bubble where they won't cause harm to anyone else's child--we don't want their germs.

Once again, if you're children are vaccinated then what does it matter?

Do you think that vaccinations are given to children too young? I haven't heard of an adult developing autism after vaccinations; maybe they should raise the minimum age.

If your a professional, you should see there IS A PROBLEM with the health factors of vaccines in children.
edit on 16/7/12 by xstealth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by foxi1234
reply to post by Flavian

Really????? "If that happened to my child because someone couldn't be bothered to vaccinate their child (or didn't agree with vaccination, or whatever), i would be seeking charges from the Police and CPS for manslaughter."

What ever happened to right of individual thought and decision regarding YOUR own life and that your family!! I'm shocked that ATS members in their enlightened wisdom would even suggest the above?!

If i decide not to poison my family with what we are told is "safe" then that is my decision and nothing to do with the police.....

In one hand you're like....what about the NWO....what about chem trails....what about this...what about that ...yet you blindly follow the gov/pharm people when it comes to this?!

It's not about "cant be bothered" its about being bothered and "thinking" not "following"...MOOOOOOOO

Tell that to the mothers and fathers of a six month old who dies from whooping cough because some sheeple decided to take action based on fear rather than sound evidence.

Your choice to not vaccinate your children puts other people's children in danger.

And to your comment about following. I can't think of a better example of following-without-thinking than the anti-vaccination crowd.
edit on 16-7-2012 by brianmg5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by xstealth

I'm a professional in that field and anyone who doesn't vaccinate is IMO stupid and selfish. Keep your kids out of society and in a bubble where they won't cause harm to anyone else's child--we don't want their germs.

Do you think that vaccinations are given to children too young? I haven't heard of an adult developing autism after vaccinations; maybe they should raise the minimum age.

If your a professional, you should see there IS A PROBLEM with the health factors of vaccines in children.

You can't get the MMR until one year of age. Those under one year are at risk.

This is one of the first links on google. If you don't like the source, you can find more. www.forbes.com...
edit on 16-7-2012 by brianmg5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

reply to post by Flavian

You do have the right to not vaccinate. What you DON'T have is the right to expose other children and society at large.

Sometimes the rights of the many, especially children, outweigh the right of the one. This is one of those times.

Wanna see what smallpox looked like?

50 million people every year came down with smallpox. It killed 300 million people in the 20th century alone.

So spare us the "me me me" mentality.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by brianmg5
If vaccines cause Autism then why is Autism on the rise when vaccines are on the decline? If they cause autism, why do children who never get vaccinated show signs of autism around one year of age, the same age the MMR is administered?

Do you have a link for a case of an unvaccinated child with autism?
I would be interested...
Or do you know it from personal experience?

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by xstealth

Clearly you know nothing about how the whole process works.

There's a reason vaccines are given to children that young--because they are most at risk for 1) contracting them; and 2) dying from them, although that's not always true.

God help you if you're unvaccinated and develop measles after the age of 10. Chickenpox is also more severe the older you get.

No, there isn't.

No medical procedure is without some risk. You risk death just taking a Tylenol, for heaven's sakes.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by HappyBunny

LOL.....keep believing that if it makes you feel better! it always comes out in the wash!

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

You can't get the MMR until one year of age. Those under one year are at risk.

And saying that a child developing autism at age 2 is from an MMR received at 15 months is ludicrous.

The anti-vaccine crowd squawked about thiomersal until it was taken out of single dose units...and autism rates are still rising.

If you're over 35 you surely remember mecurochrome, methiolate, and ginseng violet. What do think was in that stuff? We literally drowned in thiomersal as children and we didn't develop autism.

I wonder, how many of the anti-vacciners posting in this thread have a tattoo?

edit on 7/16/2012 by HappyBunny because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Something people have been trying to get into the light for years. I bet TPTB already know this truth which is why some vaccinations are required by law.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

reply to post by HappyBunny

Its not me "exposing" people to these things....its these things that expose us in the first place. MOOOO

That's some very poor reasoning there. If you don't have a coherent response, just say so.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by grobi77

If vaccines cause Autism then why is Autism on the rise when vaccines are on the decline? If they cause autism, why do children who never get vaccinated show signs of autism around one year of age, the same age the MMR is administered?

I would be interested...

Here is an excerpt from an evidence based paper about it:

The first Taylor paper In 1999, Brent Taylor and coworkers examined the relationship between receipt of MMR and development of autism in an excellent, well-controlled study. Taylor examined the records of 498 children with autism or autism-like disorder. Cases were identified by registers from the North Thames region of England before and after the MMR vaccine was introduced into the United Kingdom in 1988. Taylor then examined the incidence and age at diagnosis of autism in vaccinated and unvaccinated children. He found the following: (1) the percentage of children vaccinated was the same in children with autism as in other children in the North Thames region; (2) no difference in the age of diagnosis of autism was found in vaccinated and unvaccinated children; and (3) the onset of "regressive" symptoms of autism did not occur within two, four, or six months of receiving the MMR vaccine.

www.ama-assn.org...

If you don't like the source, find another one. Found this in about 5 minutes.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by multidimesonalism
Something people have been trying to get into the light for years. I bet TPTB already know this truth which is why some vaccinations are required by law.

If I was TPTB and I wanted to depopulate the earth...I would try to convince the world that vaccines are bogus and actually make you sick!

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by grobi77

I would be interested...

I know of three personally. Two are my cousin's twin boys. The other is the son of a family friend.

What do they have in common? All the parents were over age 40 at conception. Advanced age of the father (ie over 40) in particular is linked to high rates of autism. And not autism only--but schizophrenia.

Autism, before it was identified as a separate "disorder" was classified as a form of juvenile schizophrenia. Now, correlation doesn't equal causation, but as the rates of autism increase, the rates of juvenile schizophrenia decrease.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by brianmg5

Thanks for your comment.....but you make quite a few assumptions......i did not mention that my decision was based on fear..you suggested that! You know nothing about me, my education or my career...

"following-without-thinking "...lol......is that not what you have just done?

Think about it...

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monkeygod333
I have two months left before I become a father and quite frankly, I'm terrified!

The thing is that there is such a big conspiracy about this because so many people have come to the same conclusions. And I dont believe in coincidences either!

It's like 9/11. So many professionals, doctors-, firemen-, policemen-, engineers for 9/11 Truth yet it gets blatantly ignored my MSM and as a result, by everybody else.

Thank you for posting this OP, I for one really appreciate it. You sound like you are well versed on the subject. Once there was a thread titled, 'Get your doctor to sign this before giving your child a vaccination' and it was like a contract citing different studies by doctors. Do perhaps know where I can find this? I'm desperate to save my unborn child from autism so I truelly am begging for help here.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

If I could do all over again with my children no doubt I wouldn't vaccinate.not only are the child vaccines dangerous the adult flu vaccines causes major issues as well.My mother became ill in 2008 after the flu shot and died within 8 months.Prior to that she was healthy and on no medications.The anger and pain I have is indescribable.
My belief is that some kids get reactions right away some get them later in life,either way it's a gamble.So the question is do you want to gamble with your childs quality of life?

I truly wish I had the information sooner maybe things would have been different,but my advice to you is to read everything you can about all of the vaccines that are given.Do the research to decide whats best for you and your baby.

as they say knowledge is power
edit on 16-7-2012 by TWILITE22 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join