It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Italian court officially recognizes vaccines cause autism.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by GrinchNoMore

No, increased respiratory problems are generally down to things such as an abundance of chemicals within the home environment, greater air pollution outside, etc.

Statistically, vaccines can cause problems for around 1 in 200 children. This is fairly high and should be better. However, the risks of not getting vaccinated are much greater than that.

Infant mortality pre vaccination was far far higher than it is today - thus invalidating the historical argument. Obviously though, there are always going to be those that are adversely affected. Being one of those, you will appreciate this far more than i ever could. However, being coldly clinical about it, the benefits outweigh the risks.

That said, obviously much greater emphasis should be placed on quality control and in ironing out problems associated with vacinations.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
When I was a child(late 70`s early 80`s) every kid around got mumps, messles, I was a rite of passage! Rubella now is more serious, my sister got that as a kid and she was touch-and-go for a few days but pulled through.
I was told also when you get once you never get it again.(not sure if thats true) but its more serious if you get it as an adult. My beef is this,...we got three shots as kids during the mid-late 70`s. Nowadays there is 30 different potions being pumped into kids in Ireland. So by my calculations about 30 different life-threatening and epademic causing diseases have sprouted up in 30 odd years?? thats 1 every year approx since I got my shots!!, for me it does`nt past the "smell test". As for FLAVIN, once I realised my kids were in a school with kids that have parents with your mentality!! I would grab them and run like from there like the place was an ebola lab.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ranong
When I was a child(late 70`s early 80`s) every kid around got mumps, messles, I was a rite of passage! Rubella now is more serious, my sister got that as a kid and she was touch-and-go for a few days but pulled through.
I was told also when you get once you never get it again.(not sure if thats true) but its more serious if you get it as an adult. My beef is this,...we got three shots as kids during the mid-late 70`s. Nowadays there is 30 different potions being pumped into kids in Ireland. So by my calculations about 30 different life-threatening and epademic causing diseases have sprouted up in 30 odd years?? thats 1 every year approx since I got my shots!!, for me it does`nt past the "smell test". As for FLAVIN, once I realised my kids were in a school with kids that have parents with your mentality!! I would grab them and run like from there like the place was an ebola lab.

Right back at you. Wouldn't want my kids mixing with wholly irresponsible people.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Monkeygod333

Hi monkeygod333;

If you live in the United States, you do NOT have to vaccinate your child. Simply ask for a religious waver form at the hospital and when you go to register your child for school each year. They are NOT allowed by law to ask you your religion or question you in any way about it. This being said, be ready to take some flack from the school nurses. They can't ultimately do a damn thing about it, though.

Likewise, you do not have to give any public school a copy of your child's annual physical exams. These exams are collected by the State Department of Health and then are sent on to HHS in digital format. If you give them that data, you are creating a federal health file on your child. Think about what that might mean. To avoid giving this information, simply write a letter saying that you decline but, should any medical issues arise, you will gladly inform the school the moment you know.

Vaccinated my first child...he is autistic. Refused to vaccinate my last two children, and they are fine.

Bastards knew about it 5 months before my son was born. Research the Simpsonwood meeting in Georgia, summer of 1999. ALLLLL the pharm bigwigs were there and they KNEW what the mercury was doing.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

Your argument is the silliest one ever! If your child or any other child for that matter has had their shots and you believe that will protect them then what is your problem if someone else chooses not to? How is it putting your child at risk? Your child is "protected" by the vaccine right?

Any way my son is coming up to 8 months old now and has had zero vaccines... He is doing very well and has had no problems what so ever. It is my opinion that our bodies given the right food etc will naturally build up protection. And personally I'll take mother natures protection over some quacks any day of the week.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by xstealth

Nothing will come of this in America. In college, we were not permitted to use any resources outside of the approved peer-reviewed journals in our research. I noticed that any report or article that disagrees with the big pharma industry won't be found in the list of "approved" libraries (in depth). In fact, the "approved" college text I had to use will mention this theory and discredit it with a claim that simply says "this has been proven to be incorrect" and "there is no evidence to support this claim" without any further discussion on the matter.

But, if you are curious, it makes you even more interested in what research has not been included in the "approved" research materials.
There is a lot of information regarding vaccines, and I think the one that angered me the most was the hepatitis B vaccine that is given to newborns within the first 24 hours of birth. Anyone who has studied how a newborn baby's brain develops should be outraged when they learn what is being put in their child at such a critical time of brain development (yes, they still contain the toxins.... if you aren't specifically getting the "clean" vaccine).

I can't recall off hand but, If I remember correctly, you can check when we started giving these vaccines (in the first 24 hr of birth) and compare it with both the infant death rate and child brain dysfunction (2 separate data sets). You might notice how much harder it is to find an independent analysis (without conflict of interest).... then say 10 years ago.
edit on 16-7-2012 by ScatterBrain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Thank you for posting this OP, I for one really appreciate it. You sound like you are well versed on the subject. Once there was a thread titled, 'Get your doctor to sign this before giving your child a vaccination' and it was like a contract citing different studies by doctors. Do perhaps know where I can find this? I'm desperate to save my unborn child from autism so I truelly am begging for help here.
reply to post by Monkeygod333

You are the one who signs a consent form for the vaccines for your child (you must sign that you are aware of the risks). Read what it says. Ask for the insert from the bottle of vaccine they intend to use on your child read it. Look up the ingredients..... just for an eye opener, do this homework first AND then pretend you are not sure what it means and ask the nurse and then the doctor...... Watch how they will either be vague or blatantly lie to your face.
edit on 16-7-2012 by ScatterBrain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ranong
Thanks OP. I will be showing this to my missis. We have a son and he is due his MMR shot in november.
We have had many a row over this subject. He has had 3 shots so far which have 6,6 and 8 different vaccines in them!!. My missis is afraid if we dont get them and something happens she will never forgive herself and at the sametime murder me because it would be my fault!
Against my better judgement I conceeded to have my boy get his shots, but the next one is the most controversial and whilst my head (and my missis and my family) say go ahead,my intuition is screaming NO NO NO!!!! I hope some more evidence come out before november

You know, you don't have to get the vaccines? You can take your time, do your own research. It's not as black and white as the other poster points out. Your child doesn't "need" vaccines until he is school aged, and that's if he'll be going to a public school, (not sure how private schoold operate), or you can always homeschool.

In my other halfs side of the family, has 3 family members with autism. One of which vaccines were the confirmed culprit, after being given a dose of vaccines at the wrong time. On my side, my older sister has Asperger Syndrome, not sure if it's vaccine related, but my mother insist it was after her vaccination that she..became different.

We decided not to vaccinate our baby, due to our own experience. On the other hand my other child was vaccinated at every scheduled time.. He got severely ill every time with fevers ranging in the mid 100s.
I was younger, and didn't know better, or i don't think i would have ever let him continue to receive vaccines..

So i guess I'm saying, listen too you heart!

edit on 16-7-2012 by alittleironic because: typo

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

Ehh, how am I being irresponsible by researching to uncover ALL the FACTS about shots my kid will be having, and not just swallowing what im being spoon-fed??
Would you petition to get a child removed from the school because they were in a wheel-chair or disfigured because it might upset your kid??

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

Please get the MMR. Aside for anything else, you are endangering other children that go to the same school as your children by not getting it. Put it this way, if your kids went to the same school as my kids, i would be petitioning the school for the removal of your children until they either got the vaccine or went somewhere else. Quite serious about that. The risks from vaccines are miniscule. The risks for mumps, measles and rubella are not.

If you believe the vaccine protects your child, then you ought not be concerned if other children did not get the vaccine. Your child is protected from the virus by taking the vaccine or he is not.

If you would do some independent research you would learn these virus's were already on a downswing way before we started vaccinated for them....there is no scientific evidence the vaccine prevents anything. There is plenty of documented evidence the vaccine may actually cause what it claims to prevent in some instances (I think this is even mentioned in the insert). I don't mean to be rude but, the fact that you could be such a staunch supporter of vaccines and support it with a statement that contradicts your own words, would be funny if it weren't so sad.

Did you know that during flu season, more people who have been vaccinated with the flu shot has gotten the flu than those who did not? It's true look it up.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

"We have about 30,000 or 35,000 children that we've taken care of over the years, and I don't think we have a single case of autism in children delivered by us who never received vaccines.......Every doctor now essentially in this country has done something as heinous as the Nazis did, unknowingly."----Dr. Mayer Eisenstein

The scientific proof of vaccine autism has been around for some time but kept from the public by the industry controlled media who trumpet the smokescreen of junk science epidemiology studies that have all been shredded numerous times (helped by Study data kept secret, Autism and genetics, change in diagnosis). Plus the studies done by Dan Olmsted, Donald Meserlian & Generation Rescue, while the thousands of parent anecdotes are ignored for obvious reasons.

Vaccine autism could bring down the vaccine industry followed by Allopathy, which only rests on the vaccine hoax (see), while many reputations would be completely shredded, as Dr Fletcher points out: "There are very powerful people in positions of great authority in Britain and elsewhere who have staked their reputations and careers on the safety of MMR and they are willing to do almost anything to protect themselves." Also bear in mind the characters running Allopathy: The Medical Mafia (this interview gives an idea, also see: Allopathy Inc personality profile), and Why Vaccination Continues.]

www.whale.to...

This is a good spot to research the benefits vs. deficits of vaccination, and it sweeps the pretty face off the medical industry to expose the facts as they lay, including looks at the industry statistics gathering and portrayals.
I consider most of modern medicine worthy of anti-trust suits.

[2012 June] Brains Used to Study Autism are severely Damaged in Fridge Disaster by Christina England : before researchers and scientists even begin to study the brain tissue of autistic children they should all read the aforementioned papers and research. I am sure that they would learn far more reading these valuable studies and papers then they ever would studying the brain tissue of autistic children who have passed away. Perhaps they should spend less time in laboratories and more time working with autistic children who suffer from the condition on a day-to-day basis and listening to the parents who have to care for them.

[2012 June] Why Autism is Like Watergate By Dan Olmsted

[2012 April] Monkeys Get Autism-like Reactions to MMR & Other Vaccines In University of Pittsburgh Vaccine Study

[2012 Feb] Scientists with Starving Brains By J.B. Handley

Do Aluminum Vaccine Adjuvants Contribute to Rising Prevalence of Autism? Chris Shaw

[2011 Nov] Exposed: CDC deliberately manipulated, covered up scientific data showing link between vaccines containing mercury and autism

[2011 Oct] Astounding Wakefield Lecture to Association of American Physicians & Surgeons Implicates BMJ Editor in Research Fraud This lecture [see full video below] tells you exactly how the British Medical Journal Editor Dr Fiona Godlee is responsible for the most extraordinary research fraud in recent medical history in trying to cover up the association between vaccines and autistic conditions in children.

[2011 Aug] Mercury link backs autism cause theory A FAMILY history of mercury poisoning has emerged as a significant risk factor for developing autism, researchers say.

(more)

www.whale.to...

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
there was a similar/related case in the US of A.
1-2 years ago, I think.
If somebody doesn't know it:

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

I think you are quite right with this post. I have this problem in first person, because my last child
is autistic. Surprisingly it occurred just few days after the MMR vaccines. He was an extremely smart
child up to 2.5 years, then, after the vaccination all in a sudden he stopped looking at you, speaking and
having regular relationships. Now we are trying the ABA method with quite satisfactory results, though the
psychiatrist told it will take over 10 years to get a reasonable condition for regular life.

Of course we asked either to the psychiatrist and the pediatrician whether there was a connection between the
vaccines and the disease. Apparently no doctor dares to admit such a correlation: the pediatrician sent me a lot of scientific articles stating that there is no risk at all; the psychiatrist assured that there is no direct causal link, but an indirect effect may be observed when the vaccination produces the so called brain-infection, which in turn causes mental diseases as discussed above. Unfortunately this makes no difference.

Personally, I think that some kind of connection is possible, also because it is sensible. However you must be very unlucky. Probably they are right when they say that the consequences of MMRV are worst than the risk of an immediate brain damage.

In general I think that the vaccines issue is far from being completely addressed.

Bye

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flavian
reply to post by LittleBlackEagle

Fair enough explanation there at least. Would you have an operation if required though? The risk is far greater.......

i have had several, but have avoided surgery for my two cervical herniated disc's and two lumbar herniated disc's because the risk outweighs the advantages given or not. when corps and governments continually loose credibility then i must avoid them at all costs, unfortunately. medicine is not bad, unless it's placed in the hands of incompetent and or bad people and i think we're only seeing the tip of the proverbial iceberg in this and many issues surrounding big pharma and big govt. be safe out there in any case my friend.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Valentino Bocca was given an MMR shot in 2004, at the age of 15 months. According to his parents, the change in his behavior was immediate

They are not the only ones, who see the connection....

Here are some parents at an autism conference:

I've the full speech somewhere...but i can't find it at the moment
edit on 16.7.2012 by grobi77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by coven83

Wait, didnt the study that supposedly proved this end up being based on falsified data? Yet people still want to believe...

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by xstealth

If vaccines cause Autism then why is Autism on the rise when vaccines are on the decline? If they cause autism, why do children who never get vaccinated show signs of autism around one year of age, the same age the MMR is administered?

While you may find a few doctors here or there to come out in favor of causation between vaccinations and autism, you'll find many many more telling you that their is no conclusive evidence of causation between the two.

As heart breaking as it is for parents to see their children exhibit signs of autism around the age of 1 year, right after the administration of the MMR, attributing causation to a mere correlation is a bit too convenient.

So ATS, be the smart people you are and go research this one (making sure to check your sources, wouldn't want to get your evidence from a source like the Jenny McCarthy Foundation or anything like that). You definitely don't want to take someones word for it. Go look at the evidence (or lack of) yourself.

Zero evidence of causation between vaccinations and autism, symptoms just happen to appear around the same age as when the MMR is administered.
edit on 16-7-2012 by brianmg5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by grobi77

Valentino Bocca was given an MMR shot in 2004, at the age of 15 months. According to his parents, the change in his behavior was immediate

They are not the only ones, who see the connection....

Here are some parents at an autism conference:

I've the full speech somewhere...but i can't find it at the moment
edit on 16.7.2012 by grobi77 because: (no reason given)

MMR is administered at one year of age.
Signs of autism appear at around one year of age.

Correlation does not equal causation.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flavian
reply to post by glen200376

Basically because any child exposed to them has the potential to spread viruses / diseases. Therefore a vaccinated child could go home after school and pass the virus to a younger, unvaccinated child. This could lead to death. If that happened to my child because someone couldn't be bothered to vaccinate their child (or didn't agree with vaccination, or whatever), i would be seeking charges from the Police and CPS for manslaughter.

Make no mistake, the potential for serious illness being passed on is very real and present.

And again, i would reiterate, even simple operations carry the potential for death. Therefore anyone who isn't prepared to allow vaccination shouldn't be allowed operations either. The risk to health is far higher from operation than it is for vaccination.

I'm a professional in that field and anyone who doesn't vaccinate is IMO stupid and selfish. Keep your kids out of society and in a bubble where they won't cause harm to anyone else's child--we don't want their germs.

My next door neighbor's 4 month old son (not old enough to have had the whole schedule of shots) just spent a week in the hospital on a ventilator because he contracted pertussis from his father...who's a crazy loon who thinks vaccines are just a conspiracy theory to kill your children.

It almost killed his own instead.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by brianmg5

MMR is administered at one year of age.
Signs of autism appear at around one year of age.

Correlation does not equal causation.

Before MMR they picked on DTP...and got nowhere. This has been going on since the '70's.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join