It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Had a dream with Jesus in it, back in the 1990's...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I used to live in a place where racism didn't exist, to see it come to a vast change when parents were transferred to another state in the country. Things became quickly different and adaptation was at a constant. Been through a few jobs and ended up delivering pizza's for a good bit of it.

One night while dreaming, in the dream I pulled up to a house, and I even remember the address it took place at in the dream. It was 4200 Citrus Blvd, won't tell you which town though, I will keep that a secret. I get to the address and step out of the car with a pizza in my hand and begin walking up to the front door, when the front door opens and Someone about 7 feet tall wearing a white robe walks out of the house and is staring at me dead in the eyes the whole time as he"JESUS" walks by me and continues on. I was speechless and frozen int he dream by the "AWE" of it.

A few years later at my grandfathers is when I had a mental conversation with God, and even received an answer back during the conversation, actually two answers, because i had to question the perfect timing of the first answer! I've told this story also over the years. If any have believed it to better their lives then congratulations!

You see I asked god a question one day after watching the sixteenth angel, which is about druids trying to put something evil into this virgin girls body, funny, because I could relate to this story for how many have tried to push things onto me left and right constantly in my life, as if the devil was a constantly tempting me. Which for one I wouldn't doubt. I too have been to hell and back on a few occasions and was able to make it with my life, but of course I had to see how far those who wanted to try me , wanted to go, before the lord. I wanted to see how much the wanted to tempt the goodness within me so that I could watch the goodness create their fate for their actions towards the one person they should never tempt. But they did anyway and I proved to them how weak they are against the Lord.

To be able to ask god a question during a winter storm in 40 degree weather and to get a reply, the second after I asked it, with lightning and thunder to the ground. Is a remarkable feat in itself. So to be able to believe it myself, I asked the question again due to possibility of coincidence. Right after I asked it, lightning flashed and thunder roared across the ground. So then, I knew I had the backup I was looking for. And for all you sorry pieces out there that have been trying to discredit me and discredit god, you might want to think again, because you only discredited you own self and life before the lord. I'd like to try not to laugh at your asinine way of life, but I have no other choice for the treatment that I have been given for the past three decades and five years. Sucks that the innocent have to lose constantly, while those that are causing it, stand back and bathe in it...

Sorry, I never discussed this dream. Maybe it would have helped some people out earlier in life, but not like anyone ever believes a #ing thing I say anyway, even though I grew up on military bases for a good 10 years of my childhood, found God and Jesus, seen UFO's and possible contact with one. All so that people can discredit it all.

Well to be honest, they are only slowing down their own evolutional growth and that has no effect in anything that I have learned and come to live by to this date. I have cussed at my stereo for it to never work again after that. I have made peoples cars break just by thought. I make lights go out just by looking at them. I've asked for solar flares and got them when asked. I took Rober Deniro's words from him on the tonight show and had him stumble on trying to say a couple sentences while looking into the camera and saying"You took my words!"
The beings around told me there wouldn't be any sunspots on the sun for a three years, they also told me Cheney was going to die, and I found out the next day he had actually got a heart transplant. The solar flare a couple days ago i figured we needed a bigger one to make people believe, maybe i should ask for an third even bigger one, hell it takes so much for people to believe. Then again i don't need anyone to believe me, when I am living it.

I guess if you can't respect it, then it won't respect you. Guess I better work on setting parameters for the system so that it can't be abused the way it has. Good thing i have been on top of things even when they thought I wasn't.

Sucks to have to play both sides of the playing field to find out who is and isn't against you! Imagine if god used the worlds same deceitful tactics to murder to get to the top and stay on top, imagine the mind# # that would cause? Now look at our systems tactics and it makes you wonder if god should use the same tactics in return?
Like any of you know the war I've been fighting for the longest time...Come up with a way for me to give you a sign and I will do it...? Just have to make sure no one gets hurt in the process like the times before when i tried to ask for an earthquake that wouldn't hurt anyone or so forth.

edit on 15-7-2012 by ATSGrunt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSGrunt

Possible you could separate this into paragraphs? It would make for an easier read.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

I had tabs and had it paragraphed out, not sure why my tabs aren't even showing. Is there a way I have to type, for my threads to be laid out properly because it sure looked fine in the box i typed it all in?

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATSGrunt
reply to post by jhill76

I had tabs and had it paragraphed out, not sure why my tabs aren't even showing. Is there a way I have to type, for my threads to be laid out properly because it sure looked fine in the box i typed it all in?

Just click the edit button, and click enter on the end of the paragraphs. It sounds interesting, but reading it in that format, it's hard to follow.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

true that, added and extra spacing in between hopefully it's a little better..

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
what was the question you asked God.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSGrunt

I get to the address and step out of the car with a pizza in my hand and begin walking up to the front door, when the front door opens and Someone about 7 feet tall wearing a white robe walks out of the house and is staring at me dead in the eyes the whole time as he"JESUS" walks by me and continues on.

How did you know it was of Brother?

A few years later at my grandfathers is when I had a mental conversation with God, and even received an answer back during the conversation, actually two answers, because i had to question the perfect timing of the first answer!

How did you know it was of Father, and not say: below, or your own mind?

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
What question did you ask God? And, since I have no idea of what the question was, how do you know what the answer was due to lightning striking and thunder sounding?

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Oh, a hit and run thread.

Maybe should have been in the rant section?

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Two words! Therapy !!

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Come up with a way for me to give you a sign and I will do it...? Just have to make sure no one gets hurt in the process...

My vote would be that the previous poster actually GETS the therapy that he claims that you need...

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by kyred

I asked if i was chosen! Plain and simple....It would explain the constant signs and premeditated things that end up coming true from what they tell me.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   

reply to post by kyred

I asked if i was chosen! Plain and simple....It would explain the constant signs and premeditated things that end up coming true from what they tell me.

Please share the premeditated things. Like give an example of something you were told against what took place.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
i stopped at you saying anybody who discredits you and god lives an asinine life, GOD FORBID anybody see things other than the way you do?

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Well a dream is just a dream. It could mean something for sure. But you don't know what. I'd read the bible if I were you. What you do is you just open it somewhere in the middle. Or middle of the new testiment. then you just look for a chapter heading that stands out. And read that chapter. Likely it will speak to you and you'll be astonished. That's what happens to me all the time.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ezekielken

No wonder pharmaceutical companies have become so powerful in this country, due to those pushing therapy and drugs onto those that have received the message from god that I've been looking for my whole life. Should i just ask him to take away all the rude non-believers from this world to make living easier? Would you believe me then? Should i ask for a third more powerful solar flare within the next couple days to better suffice your irrefutable urge to deny what i have lived through? I have been looking up to god my whole life and he knows it, so if you don't want to believe in him, then don't. I could #ing care less what anyone #ing believes, but don't put your inconsistancies up against what I have learned and lived because you will lose. We are on this planet to evolve. if you are too narrow minded to accept that, then maybe you shouldn't be wasting mine and my god's time with your petty life?!!

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

i'm sure it does...Don't question my standards with petty criticism that will get you no where. If you don't want to believe then go somewhere else. We have no use for your kind here anymore! I #ing promise! You can only hide from your own discrepancies as long as you think you can!

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid

Come up with a way for me to give you a sign and I will do it...? Just have to make sure no one gets hurt in the process...

My vote would be that the previous poster actually GETS the therapy that he claims that you need...

Why because he or she is based in reality???

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   

reply to post by ezekielken

I could #ing care less what anyone #ing believes, but don't put your inconsistancies up against what I have learned and lived because you will lose.

I am sure I would, but just in case go see a doctor...

Remeber: "You catch more flies with honey than with vinegar" .
edit on 15-7-2012 by mileysubet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Where to start on the pre cog # that no one wants to believe. Okay the last one told me Cheney was going to die about a month or so ago and the next day i found out he got a heart transplant, so yes he did die and he is a cold hearted bastard.

Next precog incident: before the shuttle went up that blew up on reentry i told a friend that i have never seen a incident involving a returning ship and it happened to that shuttle.

The day before 9-11-01 i was watching a preacher on tv talk about a story in the bible about how this one city had turned on a mad man. I chose the side of the mad man against the city of a few thousand with some of the worst anger i ever had in life and the next day 3000 people or more lost their lives. The preacher foretold it the day earlier to me

This pre cog # told me there would be a tsunami that did wipe out asia and india back in 2004.

I said the day before the tsunami that hit Japan that i could fart and cause a tsunami on the ther side of the world,swear to god. sounds #ed up but true.

Should i say that there is going to be a plane crash and earthquake next that may make people believe? How far should i go with this or should i just give up and keep this # to myself like i have for the decades?

It's actually disturbing that there isn't a placement for people like me trying to save the world from certain things... Your right maybe i should stop trying to help the world out when all you #s want to do is bring me down and make me wish non of this # ever happened to me! So that's what i'll do... Been fun dealing with rude people my whole life, can't wait to find some real beings with some real intellect! They've got to be some where?????..........somewhere?......

top topics

<<   2 >>

join