It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Romney Gets the Dump - Jeb Bush Gets the Hump to 2012 -

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
No way, that can't be. I'd bet my bottom dollar that Jeb would not win through a brokered convention this year, and even if he got through it, I doubt verymuch that he'd win the elections. Although members have posted alot of interesting facts such as him being speaker at the convention.... I see him trying his luck for 2016, although Rand will probably be running also.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
It seems like the perfect back-up plan to when Obama is ineligible to be president again so it will be Jeb by default, the perfect puppet installed yet AGAIN.

Global Elites : 201
American people : 0

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I'll bet some people will say he can't be qualified because he has a Spanish wife.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Just some thoughts on the popularity of Jeb in Florida.

ORLANDO — Hispanic leaders gathered at a national conference in Orlando may have given Mitt Romney a lukewarm reception Thursday, but they rose to their feet and cheered former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush.

Bush, addressing the group in both in English and Spanish, struck a decidedly nonpartisan tone as he spoke passionately about the importance of reforming the education system through higher standards, more accountability and school choice.

Source

And 4 theories on why Jeb is pulling a Bill Clinton on Romney

This week, Jeb Bush created a headache for his party, arguing that his father and Ronald Reagan would have had a hard time fitting into today’s GOP, which eagerly punishes those who go against party orthodoxy. Bush wasparticularly critical of the GOP’s increasingly tough anti-immigration stance and its unyielding refusal to raise taxes — party-line positions that have been wholly embraced by presumptive presidential nominee Mitt Romney.

Jeb would easily carry Florida and all the other Red States, and he would probably pull in some of the Tea Partiers and Independents. He is a much better choice than Romney, but I still don't think he'll try it this year, and he has said very firmly that he will NOT take a VP appointment either.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Goodness...I don't even know which is the worst...

Obama
Romney
or
Jeb BUSH...

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by burdman30ott6

Heckuva job Brownie?

If Jeb was so great, why is Rick Scott digging a deeper hole with each passing day?

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

ObamneyBush is like a monster out of a b-movie.

Ick.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by burdman30ott6

Heckuva job Brownie?

If Jeb was so great, why is Rick Scott digging a deeper hole with each passing day?

I'm confused? What does Rick Scott's governship have to do with Jeb's? Crist was also a helluva Governor, until he decided to run for Senate, and completely reverse his views, and abandon the Tea Party that helped elect him, and get into a sham marriage to appear more Senatorial (is that a word?).

Scott was doing ok at first, he had some great ideas, he lost the bailout battle when the State Congress overruled him, and he has centered himself a little more since then. The state workers don't like him much, because he has cut a LOT of our jobs, but we still have plenty more waste, he could cut more and I wouldn't blame him. The welfare drug-testing didn't work out quite like it planned, but it had pretty good support from the Republican Party and Tea Party when he implemented it. This election ID fiasco is ridiculous, Scott is doing the right thing, but the Dems just don't like it.

Still don't understand what any of that has to do with Jeb though?

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

More of a jab at Florida for always voting Republican and always looking downright miserable in the grand scheme of things.

Gluttons for punishment?

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

It's called politics.

2nd line.
edit on 15-7-2012 by cenpuppie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
300 million Americans...

... and 3 members of the Bush family as President within 20 years?

Something seriously wrong with that math.

Why not just institute a Monarchy?

34 years with either a Clinton or Bush in the White House. Bush Sr as Vice and President, Hilary counts as Secretary of State in my opinion...Just sayin...

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

What I don't understand is WHY people want Rand Paul to run in 2016?

There's nothing special about him!

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   

The internet ron paul faction seems to think he is a mini ron paul.

Clearly they dont actually pay attention to what rand has done while in office.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Flat out, Jeb wins, if he runs. I have been talking about it for a long time.

As I said before-MARTIAL LAW. Thats all I need to know to be very afraid.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   

I don't want Rand to run, I'm not exactly a fan of his policies, but I see it happening.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by stanguilles7

Rand has done quite a bit of GOOD in office. He is definitely not his dad when it comes to the war issue.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente

Rand has done quite a bit of GOOD in office. He is definitely not his dad when it comes to the war issue.

I agree. HE has presented osme good bills.

But he is also a neocon war monger.

A LOT of internet ron paul fans ( i use the modifier to distinguish from the actual ron paul supporters who know what they are talking about/) think Rand is a carbon copy of his dad.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente

I agree. HE has presented osme good bills.

But he is also a neocon war monger.

A LOT of internet ron paul fans ( i use the modifier to distinguish from the actual ron paul supporters who know what they are talking about/) think Rand is a carbon copy of his dad.

Well it is the war issue that makes people in the GOP like Rand Paul more than his father. They love Ron on the fiscal issue but hate his foreign policy (narrative created by Fox). I've had countless GOP voters from all of the different states I've called into personally tell me this.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by bo12au
I think George p. Bush jebs son will be the next bush president. And he is half Mexican. But why are we worried about it.we are assending in December lol

Good point there bo12au........
I had speculated on that as well - or at least a variation of that very same idea. It was awhile back - in March I think -

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
First Jeb then his son?

Don't be suprised.

The subtle machinations of the so-called so-called 'gobal elite' constantly reveal to us the manner in which they carefully plan ahead with respect to their presidential choices - many years hence. They allow a proper amount of time for the grooming process to occur for all pf their political choices - not just for president. The candidates are then psychologically and physically prepared to accept the post that has been pre-arranged for them to simply step into; usually without much hesitation. The notion of another 'grooming' out of the Bush stable of politicains: another 'father son legacy' is well within the realm of possibility. All this in the not-too-distant future. We already know how hated Bush senior was at the time of his son's ascendency to the throne, and how everyone thought it absolutely impossible for there to have been anothe Bush in the White House- right?

So - in addition to the very real possibility of Jeb's Bush's election to the presidency watch also for the selective preparation - in the same manner as before - of his latino son George P. Bush, the nephew of Bush Jr. Jeb’s Bush's hispanic son has already begun his own ‘grooming’ process to become the first hispanic president of the United States, which is likely to happen many years down the road, but not so far down that you and I won't live to see it.

edit on 16-7-2012 by Vitruvian because: edit

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I am some what surprised just how much public support there is for another Bush in the office. I can understand with the likes of Kissenger providing support there is not a lot the public can do about it, but with so many posters rallying behind it as well it is raising some questions. Is it his charisma, are you all being brain washed or have you just given up. With what GW Bush done to the nation to you really want more of the same or are you just comfortable with the devil you know?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join