It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Romney Gets the Dump - Jeb Bush Gets the Hump to 2012 -

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
The surprise Republican candidate that not many in the know were expecting – except me of course.
I have been predicting this for three years and on every single mention of the subject I have been told that its impossible and was scorned, laughed at and mocked. I am still going to hold to my prediction, not so much because of this article – although it does help – but because it has already been determined by the 'powers that be' that he is the only viable republican to beat Obama. My initial thought was that he might be drafted at the convention with Romney as the possible VP nominee,but of course things have changed some since then. The present Republican field of - extremely poor and ‘unqualified for president’ - choices has been intentionally presented to the American public just for this very purpose. Mark my words.

www.nationalreview.com...

As We Said - Big Daddy Takes Jeb To Meet Obama...Jeb Is Next

The very next day following the posting of this thread this article appears - how could we possibly have known???As We Said - Big Daddy Takes Jeb To Meet Obama...Jeb Is Next
Obama hosts George H.W. and Jeb Bush at White House.

This is also known as "passing the torch."

By DONOVAN SLACK |
1/27/12 7:15 PM EST

The Jeb Bush articles just keep on rolling - like the EverReady "Energizer Bunny" - and they seem well timed and well spaced - evenly throughout the 'cycle.' CPAC Boss: Jeb Bush May Be Nominee at Brokered Convention

Kurt Nimmo
Infowars.com
February 13, 2012
Is it possible Papa Bush, the head of the Bush crime family, will see another son in the Oval Office before he shuffles off the mortal coil?Christopher Manion
LRC Blog
February 24, 2012
Jeb Bush complains about the GOP debates.
No, he isn’t asking for fairness for Ron Paul, even though Jeb claims that he “used to be a conservative.”
No, this time around he grouses that “it’s a little troubling sometimes when people are appealing to people’s fears and emotion.”
Jeb, where were you when your brother was doing nothing else but?
Every “conservative” should send Jeb this 144-second video of his brother’s 2004 convention and ask Jeb whether W and his cronies were “appealing to people’s fears and emotion.”
Remember, Jeb is the Fab Fave of the Rove Gang for a “consensus candidate” to come out of a deadlocked GOP convention this summer. Every potential delegate should watch this video before they take such a plunge into the abyss.

Jeb Bush eyed as latest 'white knight' candidate in GOP presidential race
Former Florida governor was critical of current field in a speech this week, prompting rumours he could be a surprise contender.

Friday 24 February 2012 10.54 EST
Article history - www.guardian.co.uk...-link-box

edit on 15-7-2012 by Vitruvian because: edit

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitruvian

Isn't Jeb a key speaker at the convention also? If a scandal pops up, and they go to a brokered convention, I can definitely see Jeb getting the nod. BUT, I don't see Jeb wanting to mount a last minute campaign and losing effort to Obama? Jeb is too savvy to take on a losing gig, so I don't think it will materialize.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Jeebus U think they really have the bullocks to run another Bush clone?
I had honestly not thought America would stand for such a crime....but....we;ll;;....hey you may be the prophet here.....I had forgotten Jebro mainly because i thought RP had a great chance, but sadly that was shot down in flames almost as i knew he was too good to be true....
But Jeb could be the tie breaker and the party could come out clean under a new candidate who is totally divirced (eah right) from the previous wrangling etc...
I kinda remember that his brother won the presidency in Jebros state, and i suspect it was on fixed voting machines left over from a court case in a neighbouring state....
but thats all history now, and by cracky id almost say youve hit the nail squarely now i think about it....Specially if Romney gets stained from any dirt that may fly in the campaign.....

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
300 million Americans...

... and 3 members of the Bush family as President within 20 years?

Something seriously wrong with that math.

Why not just institute a Monarchy?

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

Isn't Jeb a key speaker at the convention also? If a scandal pops up, and they go to a brokered convention, I can definitely see Jeb getting the nod. BUT, I don't see Jeb wanting to mount a last minute campaign and losing effort to Obama? Jeb is too savvy to take on a losing gig, so I don't think it will materialize.

Yea - I see exactly what your saying, but I also was thinking about what would happen if Mitt went down because of the off shore thing and perhaps a big scandal about hidden funds in Switzerland and or the tax haven stuff.
In that case Jeb would actually be the Repub's only alternative.

There's also the possibility of 'Romney as fall guy' having been planned from the start.

And then there;s the bizarre Mormon thing too......wierd

Either way - Jeb probably has a much better shot at Obama than Romney.......I can't wait till the convention - I just have this "feeling" that something is coming down that will surprise everybody - Of course I could be "up a tree" on this too

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Project Jeb

a DARPA sponsored event

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Jeb will wait until 2016 when he hopes the bad taste of his brother has been forgotten a bit. Jeb was a good and popular Gov in Florida and would make a pretty good Pres but, his brother has soiled the family name so he has to wait and hope people do not relate one to the other. He will not run in 2012 because he can not win.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
There is no way I would ever vote for the seed of George W Bush. I would vote for Obama instead.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
There is no way I would ever vote for the seed of George W Bush. I would vote for Obama instead.

What astonishes me is that some still see "W" as some kind of conservative when in reality the neocons were anything but conservative. They played the conservatives like a $10 fiddle though....and still do.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

You're mixing up your bush's.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I'd vote for Jeb in a heartbeat. The guy did a heck of a job as the governor of Florida and is a bit more fiscally conservative than his brother is. Then again, I'd vote for GWB again if the law allowed him to run. I had little issue with his presidency until the last 2 years when he allowed the majority Democrat congress to push us off the economic cliff and then supported TARP alongside them.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by burdman30ott6
I'd vote for Jeb in a heartbeat. The guy did a heck of a job as the governor of Florida and is a bit more fiscally conservative than his brother is. Then again, I'd vote for GWB again if the law allowed him to run. I had little issue with his presidency until the last 2 years when he allowed the majority Democrat congress to push us off the economic cliff and then supported TARP alongside them.

Did a hell of a job in Florida? You mean being one of the only people in the HISTORY of the united states to declare martial law?

Jeb is smarter than W. That is not a good thing.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by burdman30ott6

Jeb did do a pretty good job in Florida. I haven't heard of too many Floridians that had any problem with him. I also appreciate the presidency of W. The only issues I had with W's presidency is the extension of the Patriot Act. It seemed like a good idea immediately after 9/11, but the need for it is long gone, and instead of it expiring we have widened, expanded, and renewed it, and written much of it into the NDAA now. That bugs and scares me, but Obama is just as guilty as W in that regard. I also don't like the massive power of the the DHS and FEMA, but again, Obama is just as guilty as W.

I have another issue with Jeb. He seems like a decent guy, but the country really needs to get away from these career politicians that are so removed from the general population. Jeb has no earthly idea what it is like to be a typical American, neither does Romney. At least Obama kind of has a taste of that, but his upbringing is unique in a different way.

Surely we have some Teddy Roosevelts or Harry Trumans out there still? Someone that came up the hard way, and made something of their self, and wants to serve the country as a leader instead of making the country serve them? Pretty please? I pray there is someone like that still around, and we won't need a 3rd Bush, or another Billionaire at every election time?

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
T^here have been several article discussing the possibility of the Republican Party not uniting behind Romney and that Jeb Bush might somehow be able to get the nomination. I will have to dig around to find the articles I read, but it was several months ago when I read them

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by olaru12

What astonishes me is that some still see "W" as some kind of conservative when in reality the neocons were anything but conservative. They played the conservatives like a $10 fiddle though....and still do.

olaru.............No truer words have been spoken. NeoCon(ism) is a far left Trotskyite political ideology emanating from Bolshevik communism - in its present form having been morphed into modern political reality at the University of Chicago and the leftist school.of Leo Strauss ..........the Neo Cons were good at hiding their Leftist roots...........Good post olaru

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Jeb speaks Spanish
His wife is Spanish
Rubio will be VP, Cuban vote will be solid
Crazy news lady in Russia quoted Kissinger saying don't worry Jeb will be President
The operatives father Bush got to work getting son #1 in are stronger than ever
Think you could make a safe buck printing posters now Bush Rubio 2012 & 2016

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I think George p. Bush jebs son will be the next bush president. And he is half Mexican. But why are we worried about it.we are assending in December lol

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by donlashway

Jeb speaks Spanish
His wife is Spanish
Rubio will be VP, Cuban vote will be solid
Crazy news lady in Russia quoted Kissinger saying don't worry Jeb will be President
The operatives father Bush got to work getting son #1 in are stronger than ever
Think you could make a safe buck printing posters now Bush Rubio 2012 & 2016

If Kissinger said it, then I believe it. If ever there were an anti-Christ, that is the guy.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

Come on its coincidence right?

As soon as I heard Jeb Bush I laughed. Whoa We are f---ed.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Why would Jeb even WANT to run in 2012? The GOP are gunning for 2016.Too much systemic crap to blame on the Dems, first.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join