It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women are now smarter than men? IQ results

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by The X

Originally posted by PurpleChiten

Originally posted by DAVID64

Women want to be trained? Women are like dogs? I really hope you're not from the South, cause you just set our image back 100 years.

probably some cityboy trying to sound big while typing in his parent's basement... it's best to ignore those who have been banned from the gene pool

Im concerned in case the guy is already married, that is causing all sorts of uncomfortable feelings.

Unfortunately, any woman that would actually put up with something like that is probably deserving of something like that. I seriously doubt there is one, but you never know.

He's just trying to get attention any way he can. It happens often with those incapable of sociological interaction. They know they can't get positive reinforcement so they go for the negative reinforcement. Classic case actually....

Just an ignorant little teenager or an extremely ignorant adult typing from his parent's basement, nothing more.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

Thank you,Chiten...although I am deemed intelligent by the status quo, as you so helpfully clarified, I still feel as if I am deeply lacking in other arenas, whick intrinsically led me to believe that to use a unit or units of measure ment for an abstract is not a very stable thing in of itself, ya know?

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by LastProphet527

Now I see why people stay on the computer all day every day, during day hours and night hours, they obviously have no job or life, and obviously not married, or with girl friend or boyfriend, I think it’s about time for people to get a life…like me.
I am tired, just got off work, do not really have time to chat all day, I have a job and a life…with my wife and kids. Going to sleep, got to get up for work ,don’t really have time to talk to people who do nothing but sit on there lazy asses all day on the computer...so beneath me !

Good night.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Biliverdin

Originally posted by Outofcontrol
Finally its official!

Thanks... now, can the woman go to work and all that jazz while just I stay home playing on my ps3 and pc games all day? Please? Oh and watch the us open without stupid interruptions like "what does LET mean?"

I'm tired of having responsibilities... let the new alpha emerge while I... well... watch. If I can... I'm revisiting torchlight since diablo 3 sucks so... I may be busy. But please use all that genius. Its fine by me. Now just prove that men are incapable of working... please! Women are so much better.

Really.

Fine by me, always been in favour of that...but please don't forget to do the laundry, clean the house, take care of the kids, and have my dinner on the table when I get in from my 'hard' day at work.

I'm not smart enough to do all that!!! You're the IQ leader here... tell you what, I can do the laundry if you buy a laundry machine. And still you'll have to teach me how to operate it. And it has to be done at night cause its cheaper, and since yer already home, I always heard "if you want something done, do it yourself" - I dont know honey, I wouldnt trust my own incompetence. Would you trust your shiny whites to me? I dont think so...

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Cool!

Pretty soon you will all realize that us white people are smarter than Blacks and Mexicans!!

Oh I'm sorry, that too much for you? Using the exact same criteria that says women are smarter than men, also says Whites are smarter than Blacks and Mexicans. And Jews are smarter than white people. Don't really understand how Europeans being of a certain religion makes them a race... but whatever. Supposedly they are, and smarter than every other race.

So all of you women celebrating your new found recognition of your superior intelligence, will you join the celebration of the white race for being superior to those dim-witted Blacks and Mexicans?

**I realize my post may sound racist. For those of you who are too "dense" to realize what my post is about, it's to point out how it's OK to talk about how women are smarter than men, but saying a certain race is smarter than another race is deemed unsavory discussion**

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by tombangelta

There was a woman on the Watson and Crick team, but she wasn't awarded the Nobel prize because women were not awarded the prizes at the time. it was her pictures that helped the team discover the DNA.

There is a reason they call it HIStory.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

When men outscore women on IQ tests (or almost anything for that matter), then it is because women were/are oppressed--or because IQ tests discriminate against women.

When women outscore men on IQ tests, then it is genetic.

Regardless, I'm looking forward to the day when men can sit at home, clean the house, etc., while the superior women work long hard hours innovating and progressing human civilization, fight my wars, and protect my neighborhood. I can't wait.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox

There is a reason they call it HIStory.

Yeah there is, because it comes from the Greek word "hístōr" Nothing to do with gender, though.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Evolutionsend

I think you're really grasping at straws there, or joking, either way.. the fact stands.

I find it funny that there's a whole bunch of people willing to admit that women are superior, my take on it is nothing but brainwashing, white heterosexual males have become a target in western society these days, imagine if this many people were talking about how superior men are, people would be outraged.

Comparing women to dogs? There's actually a book written by a woman called Clara Staples about treating men like dogs, literally, no outrage there either.. could you imagine if the shoe was on the other foot?

books.google.se...

It's not surprising people think women are smarter when men are treated like total baffoons on commercials and in media.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
So, I'm just going to shamelessly requote my post way back on page 7, because I think it's more than appropriate after a couple pages of infighting...

Originally posted by HolographicPrincipal
Irregardless of the content - it seems that so much in media these days sets the stage for a divisive, and perhaps even heated and emotional, conflict. It's as refreshing as a cool breeze that the responses have not stirred the pot, as it were. Perhaps it's just the ATS side of me, but I can't help but wonder what the intentions of media are whenever an article like this comes to light. It's as if, by design, the authors wanted people to do a drive-by, then get all up in a lather and proceed to pick a "side".

When a study is published that proves human beings are becoming more intelligent as a species instead of less, I will celebrate.

*nod* Ladies. *nod* Gentlemen.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Sleepwalk7

I actually know several stay at home dads, and they love it.

In fact, one coworker is hoping that his successful wife to be will let him be a stay at home dad. lol

Catch up...

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by James1982

Yes, thank you. I am glad you paid attention in school.

But it is a reference to a pop culture quote.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by HolographicPrincipal

This - dividing us - is probably the whole reason they even came up with this stuff in the first place. Between this and extreme feminism, there's a lot of tension between some men and some women these days. Stuff like this doesn't exactly help.

Personally I find it retarded to waste money on this kind of research in the first place, because nobody really gives a **** about who is the smartest, but, eeh.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by grubblesnert

Wow. They trained you well, didn't they?
No training, just an apprieciation for intelligent beautiful women

An intelligent secure man (like myself
) always gives credit where credit is due.

Intelligent man + intelligent woman= intelligent offspring
I always wanted a mate that was highly intellegent and physically attractive and I have just that! Plus and son and daughter that are the direct result of good genetics in the form of intelligence, health and beauty PLUS! compassion, love and responsibility as a result of the time my wife and I spent with them through their formative years.
My family is a true blessing to me. One I'm eternally grateful for.

Two intelligent women? YES!!
Me trained? According to both of them........impossible!!

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Yea? But we're still better drivers. Oo0o0o0oh....

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

"Now smarter"? I'm pretty sure they always have been. They've just been also more merciful in allowing us to believe we were.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Gauss

....Yes! Thank you for recognizing this.

Unity=yay!
Division=boo!

Once people realize that the focus is being misplaced and that division is wielded as the ultimate weapon, we may actually make some progress.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
My theory is that men have just gotten dumber.

I still can't find a woman that takes directions without landmarks.

Most women do their makeup in their car while they drive which is at least stupid if not insane.

Guys born in the last 30 years are dumber than anyone I knew when I was growing up. To me that means they are getting dumber and women are not backsliding as fast. Either way our future looks pretty bleak.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
reply to post by Sleepwalk7

I actually know several stay at home dads, and they love it.

In fact, one coworker is hoping that his successful wife to be will let him be a stay at home dad. lol

Catch up...

I was discussing the norm though. Today, a stay at home dad isn't the norm. I want it to be the norm though in light of this new evidence which seems to indicate that women are smarter than men. I want to be able to stay at home and watch day-time television while my woman actually contributes something to the advancement of human civilization.

When are you registering for the draft?
edit on 16-7-2012 by Sleepwalk7 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join