It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women are now smarter than men? IQ results

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

Hey, now! Don't be including dialectual (a word I made up
) clues pointing to the country folk as uneducated!

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

That's not saying a lot, considering we don't know how you look. If we were to discuss your typing skills, however...

I've shared a pic with a few people.... I'm just average, but my personality is AWESOME!!!

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Hey, now! Don't be including dialectual (a word I made up
) clues pointing to the country folk as uneducated!

I'm in East-Central Kentucky, in the middle of the Daniel Boone National Forest, right in the midst of the Hatfields and McCoy's. Born and Bred. It don't get no more country than that!!!

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

And you're ex-MENSA, which proves what my previous post was driving at.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

reply to post by LastProphet527

You, sir, are a pig. Plain and simple.

Thanks,what ever that means!

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Some people really shouldn't breed
edit on 16-7-2012 by PurpleChiten because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Quite interesting...Although one thing continues to bother me up to the present day, and that is, how on earth can a mere human of moderate or greater intelligence create a system of measuring intellect that is possibly beyond his own mental comprehension? This is where the development of the IQ testing falls short, in my humble opinion...You cannot guage or measure what you cannot comprehend, it's that simple. The Stanford Binet test were more than likely developed by a think tank, of sorts, and that leaves to many variables and possibilities for error. I do not believe in this system and never will...not for lack of " measurable intelligence" supposedly according to this atrocity, mine is 147, and that means nothing to me. Thank you for you time and consideration:-)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by annunaki3

Easy, they don't make it to measure something that cannot be measured. They only measure and compare with the average by standard deviations. It doesn't tell what an absolute IQ is, only what an IQ is compared to the general population, thus it is called Intelligence QUOTIENT, meaning there is a division based on the average.

told ya I wuz smert!

edit on 16-7-2012 by PurpleChiten because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

It was in response to your post regarding women in kitchens. Figure it out.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I think us married guys figured this one out a long time ago.
We may file taxes as "head of household", but.... we know where the real brains are.
And if you're wife is reading over you're shoulder, you'll agree.

edit on 16-7-2012 by DAVID64 because: puncuation

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

And you're ex-MENSA, which proves what my previous post was driving at.

Diving can be fun, although I prefer just outright swimming

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

He's a 30 year old in his parent's basement. Never been married, but lies about it. There's no way any woman would have him. Of course since half the men in the world are below average (him for example), half the women are too, so maybe his mother is one of those people and allows him to behave in such a manner.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastProphet527
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Women want to be trained? Women are like dogs? I really hope you're not from the South, cause you just set our image back 100 years.
edit on Mon Jul 16 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by DAVID64

Women want to be trained? Women are like dogs? I really hope you're not from the South, cause you just set our image back 100 years.

probably some cityboy trying to sound big while typing in his parent's basement... it's best to ignore those who have been banned from the gene pool

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Let's hope so. I can't imagine the poor women who had to live with him.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLaughingGod
I'm more inclined to believe this:

Sorry, men ARE more brainy than women (and more stupid too!) It's a simple scientific fact, says one of Britain's top dons

For not only is the average man more intelligent than the average woman but also a clear and rather startling imbalance emerges between the sexes at the high levels of intelligence that the most demanding jobs require. For instance, at the near-genius level (an IQ of 145), brilliant men outnumber brilliant women by 8 to one. That's statistics, not sexism.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Most people at that level of IQ are doing theoretical science. They can't let women join in because being proven wrong is a real detriment to a theoretician's career not to mention productivity. If they let in more than one woman for every 8 men, nothing would ever get done because the men would never come up with a sound theory.

edit on 16-7-2012 by Evolutionsend because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten

He's a 30 year old in his parent's basement. Never been married, but lies about it. There's no way any woman would have him. Of course since half the men in the world are below average (him for example), half the women are too, so maybe his mother is one of those people and allows him to behave in such a manner.

I guess by your response you do not have a significant other… It is not my fought, do not get mad at me because you are not married or do not have a partner.

I left home when I was 15, and have not been back since, loll, in fact, both my parents are dead and I never got to meet my other family members when I came to the united states, So family in my life over 40 years has been obsolete and non existence in my life ,The last time I saw family was over 40 some years. ago. In the Amazon rain forest where I come from.

are you a woman?
edit on 16-7-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-7-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten

Originally posted by DAVID64

probably some cityboy trying to sound big while typing in his parent's basement... it's best to ignore those who have been banned from the gene pool

Im concerned in case the guy is already married, that is causing all sorts of uncomfortable feelings.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join