It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women are now smarter than men? IQ results

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by xXxinfidelxXx

Glad we spoke privately and cleared this up

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by TiggersTheMan
reply to post by PurpleChiten

Of course, the supportive posts, as well as the posts that expand on your op and discuss it intelligently, are always enjoyable reading. It's when thinly veiled misogyny pops up, I'm at a loss. It's not like the article implies that women will now be imprisoning the male population en mass, and taking over the world.

You don't think there is any "thinly veiled misandry" going on with this thread and the article that was linked to in the OP?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
This is the last straw. I am now going to be a stay-at-home dad. Let the wife bring home the bacon.

I hope she likes top ramen and chimi changas

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArnoldNonymous
This is the last straw. I am now going to be a stay-at-home dad. Let the wife bring home the bacon.

I hope she likes top ramen and chimi changas

I guess their cooking skills are superior too!

We just can't win!!

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

If they are arrogant and mysoginistic, definitely

If they are bigoted and egotistical, definitely

If they wish to hold the concept in their tiny little mind that they are somehow better than others due to nothing more than their gender or what they percieve as their status in life, absolutely

I find it interesting how you immediately went on the offensive there....

Attempting to justify the bashing of virgin males, by constructing scenarios that are basically strawmen arguments that I was not referring to.

I never implied the personality of the virgin male in question.... it was not part of my question.

I was asking you if the ridicule that Virgin Males are subject to, SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY ARE VIRGINS, is fair.

And you go and provide pseudo-justifications for this treatment....

You are coming off as a tad transparent......

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ErtaiNaGia

no, not simply for being virgins, although there are times when it is a useful tactic

... transparent? Nah, just moderately translucent but I'll check the batteries on my cloaking device and take care of that

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

no, not simply for being virgins

I'm going to have to call bull[snip] on that one.

although there are times when it is a useful tactic

And that's why.

By the way, If By Whiskey is a logical fallacy.

So, do you want to actually answer my question, instead of waxing poetic, and dancing around the discussion?

My friends, I had not intended to discuss this controversial subject at this particular time. However, I want you to know that I do not shun controversy. On the contrary, I will take a stand on any issue at any time, regardless of how fraught with controversy it might be. You have asked me how I feel about whiskey. All right, here is how I feel about whiskey:

If when you say whiskey you mean the devil's brew, the poison scourge, the bloody monster, that defiles innocence, dethrones reason, destroys the home, creates misery and poverty, yea, literally takes the bread from the mouths of little children; if you mean the evil drink that topples the Christian man and woman from the pinnacle of righteous, gracious living into the bottomless pit of degradation, and despair, and shame and helplessness, and hopelessness, then certainly I am against it.

But, if when you say whiskey you mean the oil of conversation, the philosophic wine, the ale that is consumed when good fellows get together, that puts a song in their hearts and laughter on their lips, and the warm glow of contentment in their eyes; if you mean Christmas cheer; if you mean the stimulating drink that puts the spring in the old gentleman's step on a frosty, crispy morning; if you mean the drink which enables a man to magnify his joy, and his happiness, and to forget, if only for a little while, life's great tragedies, and heartaches, and sorrows; if you mean that drink, the sale of which pours into our treasuries untold millions of dollars, which are used to provide tender care for our little crippled children, our blind, our deaf, our dumb, our pitiful aged and infirm; to build highways and hospitals and schools, then certainly I am for it.
This is my stand. I will not retreat from it. I will not compromise.

en.wikipedia.org...

... transparent? Nah, just moderately translucent but I'll check the batteries on my cloaking device and take care of that

Ah, retreating into humour to escape scrutiny, eh?

You will not enjoy this.

This will not be over quickly.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ErtaiNaGia

Sure it will

no audience = no show!

Have a good day!

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

no audience = no show!

So, you admit that your pseudo-answer to my question was not a real answer, but merely an attempt to garner favour with the females in the audience?

Didn't they ever tell you that women don't like men who constantly suck up to them?

Have a good day!

Oh, I am.

you, on the other hand, won't.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
It was only a matter of time before this would happen, women out number men 2 to 1 now i believe.

And I can personally say I have helped to this problem, I have a extremely high IQ my old man is in mensa i was invited turned it down and I have 2 daughters who are well above intelligence for their age 10 year old is reading on a college level with no problems.

Maybe its a conspiracy to wipe out all the guys with high IQs by them having only daughters

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I'm really surprised ATS would even entertain this type of an article. It is clear to anyone who takes the time to observe and think that young men in America have been under attack for the last 30 years or so by the powers that be. This has taken the form of a multitude of mass media reports of all types (like this article) with the message that" women are more and men are less". Young men also find themselves at the back of every line behind girls in the name of "equal opportunity. If our young men are performing poorly its because girls get better educational opportunities and more encouragement. Anyone with even a minimal knowledge knows people only perform up to expectations and groups that are systematically discouraged become alienated and under perform. it may serve the purposes of the leftist media to promote a politically correct feminist society and it may serve the purposes of big business to put women in as many positions of leadership and authority as possible based on the belief they are more passive and can be manipulated to their social and economic agenda more easily (not to mention paid less). However, we may be paying for our policies on the world stage. America seems increasingly unable to make up its mind, set an agenda or assert itself with other countries. It seems unlikely. also, that masculine cultures like China or the Arab world are going to be impressed or imtimidated by a country increasingly led by women. It is crucial that we revalue and promote our young men, and re capture our appreciation of the unique contributions of the masculine approach and viewpoint in our culture if we are to survive as a world leader in the yeas to come.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
well considering the trend today is woman empowerment, I really am not surprised.

Yet i still remember the day i turned a research paper in on a media disk to my teacher(Phd mind you). She went home and stuck it into her cd player instead of into her computer.

A gf I dated who had a masters in political science and psychology would often treat me to a nice scare while driving since she could never remember which was her left or right..

When I was going to canada once with some friends in my IEEE group... one of the girls was completely stumped when asked what her citizenship was. she kept saying she was from ohio and her citizenship was from ohio..sadly i was dating her

A gf who asked how to boil water. How to boil an egg.

they may have great IQs but are very very lacking in other areas

just like autistic kids.

....but yes pumpkin you girlies have a better IQ than us men.

tell the women what they want to hear and they will love you forever. works for me everytime.

edit on 17-7-2012 by votan because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-7-2012 by votan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
This is nothing more than results of the government who have been helping women for years to subject men to humility. Whether it be in court during a child support case or all of the innocent men behind bars because women just "claimed" that they did something to them and the courts throwing them in jail by bias alone and no proof of the men doing anything.
There are countless groups called feminists who have been trying to destroy men's rights since the 20's and they have succeeded ONLY with the help from the government and the Rockefeller's in particular.

Here is Aaron Russo in a conversation with Alex Jones right before he died and he was one of Nick Rockefeller's best friends until Nick told him the agenda of the Rockefellers.

FEMINISM, Created to destablize society

This bogus report is nothing more but just another one of the countless ways feminists are trying to destroy the usefulness and dignity of man.
It might be interesting to research that after the feminist movement began, society started to crumble....and look where we are now. REAL SMART.

Men have always built empires that stood the test of time....since the inception of feminism and, for the most part, women taking all of the men's positions because of something called "Affirmative Action" which is basically a "do whatever the hell you want" card to keep using over and over and over until you have exhausted all possibilities of bleeding anymore from the system.

This is why women run everything now and why you hardly ever see a male manager anymore. The Rockefellers wanted to reverse the bible and make men subjugated to the will of women, this way men would have no spirit or dignity and would be made pathetic, metro-sexual, emasculated examples of the greatness that men once portrayed. Women of course, praised men for acting "sensitive" and men have tried for decades now to be the shoulder to cry on, who listens to women's problems just hoping that THIS behavior would get them on the good side of women......in the hopes that eventually they would get remunerated with sex for being everything the women asked for. Heck, some men even joined the feminist movement and screwed us all men well as themselves. All women are smarter than these guys, even the mentally challenged.

While deep down, not spoken of in front of men (conspiracy against men) they would cheat on this sensitive guy with a "bad boy", who retained the rights of being a real man, and sometimes who just didn't care.
When it comes to sex, I agree, women have always been more cunning. The reason is because men are visual, while women are internally emotional. No real work on the women's part, as all they had to do was literally stand there and do nothing and as long as they were showing some skin...they would win the battle.

Men, on the other hand, have to read books and practice and become someone he is not, kind of like hunting for deer, knowing the ways of the woman, how she thinks, the things that turn them on and off etc. I would say that any man who succeeded at this is far brighter that women who just have to stand and look pretty.
As for this IQ test?

I am surprised this mockery of intelligence didn't happen sooner. You know, back when America and Europe were still intact. At lest then, the IQ bragging rights would have something substantial to show for other than what we have now....a destroyed world where nothing BUT women are in control and men are held back under the terms of gender bias and no one says anything, as if it just isn't happening.

Where are the hundreds of organizations that protect men from feminism, this ungodly swarm of ticked off females (many of which, resemble men) that are supported and funded by the government to destroy the rights of men?
Where are the ribbons that support testicular cancer, which parallels the deaths each year regarding breast cancer?
Where is our "Affirmative Action" get out of jail free card? (literally)

Where is ANYTHING that we used to even have before? ALL GONE!

To those women who say "we are just getting you men back for what you did to women, only we are giving it to you 10 fold", I say this.

No man or woman alive today had to suffer any of this unequal treatment from back in those days and no woman today deserves the right to reap the rewards of those who did have to suffer back in those days. IF it happened at all.
Oh, and it also means that we men owe women 9 FOLD!
There will be a gender war soon, as men have no choice but to wake up now. The illusion of the promise of sexual favors for support is gone and men are left with nothing.

...and besides, when did MSN become a credible source? They lie and lie and even women on here admit it, UNTIL it supports their cause, and all of a sudden MSN = truth.

edit on 17-7-2012 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastProphet527

Originally posted by PurpleChiten

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by LastProphet527

It was in response to your post regarding women in kitchens. Figure it out.

He's a 30 year old in his parent's basement. Never been married, but lies about it. There's no way any woman would have him. Of course since half the men in the world are below average (him for example), half the women are too, so maybe his mother is one of those people and allows him to behave in such a manner.

I guess by your response you do not have a significant other… It is not my fought, do not get mad at me because you are not married or do not have a partner.

I left home when I was 15, and have not been back since, loll, in fact, both my parents are dead and I never got to meet my other family members when I came to the united states, So family in my life over 40 years has been obsolete and non existence in my life ,The last time I saw family was over 40 some years. ago. In the Amazon rain forest where I come from.

are you a woman?
edit on 16-7-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-7-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

LOL you are an African American male born and raised in the United States.
edit on 17-7-2012 by LilDudeissocool because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
why does this not surprise me? lol

i've been telling my wife that i thought it was obvious that women were generally smarter than men. she disagreed.

i also told her that there would probably be a lot fewer wars if more women were in power.......she thought that might be true after she thought about it. that automatically makes them smarter if you ask me!

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
IQ tests are designed by the very government who has robbed the intelligence of the American people since our scholastic installations of brainwashing began. These one-sided tests are designed to ignore all human potential in anything other than serving the government. That's why they don't consider the arts like artistry, music, poetry or even those people who have special skills that are unique to themselves that no one else can emulate.

As long as you can wear a business suit, calculate their math, not math that would be considered outside of the box, for this you would be ridiculed, but math that can assure the Federal Reserve that when they place you in one of their many public institutions, that you have been well trained to make sure that every cent of their precious money will be calculated properly and that you are such a clone that you wouldn't even consider stealing it.

The ignorance of the IQ test is clear. They make YOU feel smarter and look smarter in the eyes of others as YOU work your fingers to the bone diligently, sacrificing time with your family, giving THEM all of your money and the money of every hard working American and European who also break their backs everyday, who chose not to 'sale their souls' to an intensely corrupt system.

Most people just to try to feed their families, while these braggarts who have excelled at IQ tests and substituted their shame and dignity, live daily under the illusion that they are somehow smarter than others, succumbing to the tutelage of the International Bankers' institutions, and mocking those who are truly smarter, who chose to stay out of that corrupted game.

IQ should really mean 'Intelligence Questionable', because those who think they are smarter than others simply because they passed a unidirectional vocational placement quiz, don't even realize that they are selling out humanity, themselves, and their future lineages, as well as being nothing more than a crutch to the International Banking System, of which they help daily to rob us all blind. Let's face it, those who do well on IQ tests usually end up running banks or some other criminal organization that has hijacked our republic.

Furthermore, if IQ tests are so important, then why is it the Illuminati has chosen to publicly make monoliths out of artists such as pop singers and movie juggernauts out of actors? Are these artists really all that bright? Do they have high IQ's? We are told they do by the media and we just blindly believe it.....just like everything else and it's the very reason why our country now suffers. Politicians lie and we buy. MSN lies and we buy. ALL MSM lies and we just buy, buy, buy..and now we are in a pecuniary slump, indeed we have nothing more to buy anything with.

Whoever you are as an individual, you are smart in your own way....male or female, and an IQ test is merely another way for the elites to divide and conquer you.

Parents vs. Children
Social Services vs Parents
Women vs. Men
Republicans vs Democrats
Blacks vs. Whites
Elites vs. Everyone not privileged
International Bankers vs. everyone AND the privileged
Muslims vs Christians
Zionists (who claim they are Jews) vs. Muslims and everyone not like them
Satanists vs Christians
Police vs. Liberty loving plebeians
..the list goes on.

So the IQ tests are bragging rights for sale-out idiots who tighten their own nooses as well as everyone else's in society.
If you take it just for fun, then great, you can tell yourself that you are smart...feel good...and go back to your business, but in the context of actually creating a thread on ATS or even the MSM publishing it on their site to shame the intelligence of men by comparison, is just stupid. You do not want to make men jealous or angry, the outcome is not too pretty. We have all seen throughout history what happens when a woman shames or humiliates a man. He get's angry and has to reclaim his dignity by proving how much greater he is than the one who shamed him as well as proving to all others who have witnessed the degradation of his character. He will use the one and only thing he knows will punish and prove once and for all, that it's brute power and aggression that ultimately wins every battle.

How do I know this?
Because despite the government convincing us that it is "behaving" in society that boosts you to success and aggression lands you in jail.....the government themselves campaign bloody wars constantly, to wield their power through hate, aggression and shock and awe to prove which country is the greatest of all ruthless powers.

These same governments rule your life and mine and they do it either like Bush or like Obama (an iron fist in a velvet glove).
So IQ tests are designed to divide people with egos....from those who are gentle and benign.
Women with a higher IQ than men? Some yes. To say ALL women have higher IQ's than men is inordinately stupid.

And Jesus knew their thoughts, and said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand

edit on 17-7-2012 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by skeptikal1
I'm really surprised ATS would even entertain this type of an article. It is clear to anyone who takes the time to observe and think that young men in America have been under attack for the last 30 years or so by the powers that be. This has taken the form of a multitude of mass media reports of all types (like this article) with the message that" women are more and men are less". Young men also find themselves at the back of every line behind girls in the name of "equal opportunity. If our young men are performing poorly its because girls get better educational opportunities and more encouragement. Anyone with even a minimal knowledge knows people only perform up to expectations and groups that are systematically discouraged become alienated and under perform. it may serve the purposes of the leftist media to promote a politically correct feminist society and it may serve the purposes of big business to put women in as many positions of leadership and authority as possible based on the belief they are more passive and can be manipulated to their social and economic agenda more easily (not to mention paid less). However, we may be paying for our policies on the world stage. America seems increasingly unable to make up its mind, set an agenda or assert itself with other countries. It seems unlikely. also, that masculine cultures like China or the Arab world are going to be impressed or intimidated by a country increasingly led by women. It is crucial that we revalue and promote our young men, and re capture our appreciation of the unique contributions of the masculine approach and viewpoint in our culture if we are to survive as a world leader in the years to come.

I couldn't agree with you more.
- second line-

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Damnit! Smart and beautiful. We're in trouble now.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by xXxinfidelxXx

Dude, you're way too sensitive to be posting on a site like this. I wasn't attacking you personally I was merely stating a fact: Most people are just plain dumb (even so-called "educated" people), regardless of gender. Your irrational response is proof of that matter.

Excessively sensitive is more like it ! You cannot disagree with this purple person, because he/she will attack your mother, your wife, your kids, and start to makeup things about you for virtual star.

Must be one of ats favorites, because it gets away with to much stuff. Now I see why 75% of the newbie’s just don’t come back to this site...to much favoritism. Im not mad because I got an extreme warning and an off topic post. Just wondering why all theses off topic post that the purple person made is still up and running.

'Fair balance in moderation is obselete on this site' but if thats the type of person ats covets,good for ats,they deserve it.

probably some cityboy trying to sound big while typing in his parent's basement... it's best to ignore those who have been banned from the gene pool

Some people really shouldn't breed

He's a 30 year old in his parent's basement. Never been married, but lies about it. There's no way any woman would have him. Of course since half the men in the world are below average (him for example), half the women are too, so maybe his mother is one of those people and allows him to behave in such a manner.

Unfortunately, any woman that would actually put up with something like that is probably deserving of something like that. I seriously doubt there is one, but you never know.

Well mods,i guess you didnt see the above statements that were made ?i guess thats acceptable on the ats huh !
edit on 17-7-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-7-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join