It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women are now smarter than men? IQ results

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by TiggersTheMan

I do believe that it's only when the barriers of race, gender and anything else they can think of are broken down that we can really move forward as a society. No specific group should ever be subjugated by another and anyone who proposes such a thing has some serious issues.

We're all in this together and until we learn to work together, we're not going to find the happiness that everyone wants and deserves.

The sexism (from either side), the racism (from either side) all the bigotry and phobias need to go. It's hurting us as people and we need to learn to move past those hinderances so we can respect and cherish one another instead of having to feed our own egos by tearing down someone elses.

.... granted, when dealing with a bigot, I do turn their own tables on them and will probably continue to do so. They need to learn empathy and that's the way I know of to teach them.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by phroziac
Intelligent women are a massive turn on for me. But the only ones i seem to meet are morons. Where to flind these women that are smarter than men?

A library.

A Mensa meeting.

A board meeting at a Fortune 500 company.

Here.

And the list goes on and on....................

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

No specific group should ever be subjugated by another

Do you think that the amount of ridicule that virgin men are subject to is fair?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Dude, you're way too sensitive to be posting on a site like this. I wasn't attacking you personally I was merely stating a fact: Most people are just plain dumb (even so-called "educated" people), regardless of gender. Your irrational response is proof of that matter.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
As a statistician who works for a consulting company, I can say that NOTHING that you get in the last 5 years is accurate. We have submitted so many files which are revised, all in the name of money. Women represent 85% of the buying power, and in review of statistics of inventions, it is clear that men are the innovators by far. This is not to say that women are less intelligent, but they think differently, and put emphasis on entirely different things as a whole. For one to deny the difference in men and women is utter ignorance at the least.

These intelligence reviews are bought and paid for, like every other statistic. Everything is lies today, in business and the scientific community - it is all about the money, and by extension - power.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
LOL. Women are NOW smart than men? LOL, When have they not been?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Wooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooo!
There's my insight.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Outofcontrol
I'm not smart enough to do all that!!! You're the IQ leader here... tell you what, I can do the laundry if you buy a laundry machine. And still you'll have to teach me how to operate it. And it has to be done at night cause its cheaper, and since yer already home, I always heard "if you want something done, do it yourself" - I dont know honey, I wouldnt trust my own incompetence. Would you trust your shiny whites to me? I dont think so...

I'm sorry Baby but you sound a little high maintenance for my taste, how do you propose to earn your keep? Sitting around looking pretty
Thanks all the same, but if I want a parasite I'll get me a tape worm, they take up less room and don't cost so much in upkeep. And Sweetheart, if you don't know how to work a washing machine, I think it's about time you went back home to Mommy and Daddy so they can finish doing their job of raising you.

Besides, I've never taken an IQ test, but I'd estimate that, like my height, I'm about average, but I certainly know how to work with what I've got

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by xXxinfidelxXx

Dude, you're way too sensitive to be posting on a site like this. I wasn't attacking you personally I was merely stating a fact: Most people are just plain dumb (even so-called "educated" people), regardless of gender. Your irrational response is proof of that matter.

Nothing "sensitive" about my post. Pretty straightforward, saying what the issue is and stating my position.

I think people sometimes read emotion into posts that isn't really there.

but thank you for being sensitive enough to want to clarify, it says good things about your character.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Biliverdin

Originally posted by Outofcontrol
I'm not smart enough to do all that!!! You're the IQ leader here... tell you what, I can do the laundry if you buy a laundry machine. And still you'll have to teach me how to operate it. And it has to be done at night cause its cheaper, and since yer already home, I always heard "if you want something done, do it yourself" - I dont know honey, I wouldnt trust my own incompetence. Would you trust your shiny whites to me? I dont think so...

I'm sorry Baby but you sound a little high maintenance for my taste, how do you propose to earn your keep? Sitting around looking pretty
Thanks all the same, but if I want a parasite I'll get me a tape worm, they take up less room and don't cost so much in upkeep. And Sweetheart, if you don't know how to work a washing machine, I think it's about time you went back home to Mommy and Daddy so they can finish doing their job of raising you.

Besides, I've never taken an IQ test, but I'd estimate that, like my height, I'm about average, but I certainly know how to work with what I've got

I'm pretty darn good lookin, so I wouldn't mind being some rich woman's arm candy

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ErtaiNaGia

No specific group should ever be subjugated by another

Do you think that the amount of ridicule that virgin men are subject to is fair?

Depending on the attitude and behavior of said "man".... sometimes

If they are arrogant and mysoginistic, definitely

If they are bigoted and egotistical, definitely

If they wish to hold the concept in their tiny little mind that they are somehow better than others due to nothing more than their gender or what they percieve as their status in life, absolutely

If they good, decent people who treat others with dignity and respect... the issue probably doesn't rear it's head.

Hope that clears it up for ya

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Well no offense, but when someone gets all riled up over something that I said that wasn't even really an insult (and I'm very blunt and deliberate about how I speak and type), that's a definitive case of over-sensitivity. Don't assume everyone that argues with you is insulting you.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by xXxinfidelxXx

I would offer the same advice to you

You clearly failed to read ahead and see that I had said numerous times that it depended on individuals, not on what group they were in and in your "very blunt and deliberate about how (you) speak and type", made in incorrect assumption and were corrected.

There was no emotion involved on my part, only stating what you had missed. No need to get upset over it.
edit on 17-7-2012 by PurpleChiten because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Are there men still left in the western world??

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by deepankarm
Are there men still left in the western world??

Yes, and thankfully, neanderthals are diminishing.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten

I'm pretty darn good lookin, so I wouldn't mind being some rich woman's arm candy

Hmm, suspicious now. Are you sure you aren't Wolowitz?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

My god,man! Do you always jump down the throats of people that try to reiterate something you said? You claim that I jump to assumptions and yet you respond as if you didn't even read the whole reply, but just read a sentence or two and then got all indignant on me. How about some advice. Next time someone says the same thing you said, but in a different way, don't argue with them, as if that person is anything like me, they're likely to loosen a few of your teeth. And no, that was not a threat, just an example.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flavian

Originally posted by PurpleChiten

Hmm, suspicious now. Are you sure you aren't Wolowitz?

that was GOOD!!!

edit on 17-7-2012 by PurpleChiten because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by xXxinfidelxXx

My god,man! Do you always jump down the throats of people that try to reiterate something you said? You claim that I jump to assumptions and yet you respond as if you didn't even read the whole reply, but just read a sentence or two and then got all indignant on me. How about some advice. Next time someone says the same thing you said, but in a different way, don't argue with them, as if that person is anything like me, they're likely to loosen a few of your teeth. And no, that was not a threat, just an example.

dude, seriously... you're being EXTREMELY sensitive here... again, there's nothing emotional about anything I've said to you, which I've tried to iterate very calmly and clearly.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

A calm and clear jacka$s is still a jackas$.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join