It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False Flag Alien Invasion? A Conspiracy That Could Soon Be Confirmed?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
nice thread dude......

didnt realise they had a spaceship and a 7ft dude alien.....1984.

i think they will unite all countrys taking part..... probably the ss montgomery liberty shio!

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus
These are always interesting theories but the biggest biggest problem I have with them is that why would the powers that be throw out hints and secret messages ( ie. the example of the olympic zion connection ) .. it makes no sense to me at all .. and I've never heard anyone give a good reason for it.

Any real false flag mission is not going to throw out hints and secret messages, it's not like we're living in a "National Treasure" film or something.. I've said it before in other threads that suggesting they would divulge their plans like that is like making them into a bond villain who outlines his entire plot only to be foiled for being so stupid to do so.

)

A little more info which is based on historical evidence.

The Occultists believe that they have to tell you when they are going to kill you.

Rik clay deciphered the making of the olympic video which showed an alien invasion he pointed out that on certain numbers throughout the video which equated to illuminati numerology if you froze the video you could see these images, you can see his posts on this site somewhere, rik clay then died a short while after pointing this out.

The illuminati use numerology as part of there belief and worship of the antichrist The illumies are made up of the top order of the secret societies that are in our midst and the top families who can all trace there bloodlines back to sumeria/babylon.

The Olympics started in 776bc so 776+2012 = 2788 or 2+7 & 8+8 = 916 the illuminati use 6 & 9 as interchangable numbers although i have found the number 9 is connected to angels through the knights templar who are associated with freemasonary who are connected to rosicrucianism which is confirmed as the worship of the antichrist for all you freemasons who dont understand the connection (paul naudon who is a historian and freemason did the research and found the document linking the two) and 6 is the 6th day humans were allegedly created in the bible
616 is the number of the antichrist and the illumies plan to cover the earth with blood by killing 6.6 billion of us to bring in the antichrist by wiping out us humans between the 22nd june which was the start of ww3 see the escalation that is in syria and turkey right now ( albert pike who predicted 3 world wars) and the 21st december.

NIkola Tesla invented UFO's and i know i read the patent was filed in 1913 which would mean 99 years later is 2012 again we find our illumed ones number for fall of man, the fbi and british governments have recently started to release UFO files and have got the dummies properly believing there are aliens visiting us read TESLA OCCULT ETHER PHYSICS if you still believe aliens are visiting us.

Part of the land that is being used for the olympics was kept derelict for no apparent reason, stratford went through a boom around 10-15 years ago so why would they leave the land vacant when it was worth so much money.

David Cameron is ignoring/pretending that he doesn't understand the scientist who prepared the climate change report for the government,

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by sitchin

just funny i have the same bet with my brother, if nothing happens i will go along with society as usual, if i win and an attck does go down, we start digging the hole for our bunker and put a shipping container

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
So who wants to bet that if nothing out of the ordinary happens, the people backing this conspiracy will just claim that 'TPTB' called it off because word got out about their plans and that the real fake invasion will happen at *insert next big event*?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Thank you OP for bringing this to our attention. S&F. I believe that the Olympic games is Illuminatis last final chance (Card) to make something happen if they want to come to their NWO agenda. This time it won't be "terrorists" so we can point our fingers in the Middle East, rather it would be a false flag "off world" threat that will bring everyone together despite our differences in religion, cultural and economic to fight these extraterrestrials.

I'm not sure if everyone has seen the Ronald Reagen's UN speech on alien threat, but here it is.

Also, I came across this video while reading this thread that sort of connected the dots for me. Take it with a grain of sugar.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Charizard
So who wants to bet that if nothing out of the ordinary happens, the people backing this conspiracy will just claim that 'TPTB' called it off because word got out about their plans and that the real fake invasion will happen at *insert next big event*?

well that is what wwas said last time...in vancouver 2010.

if it happens it would be "bold"...ie...in your face, we know its fake...but it will be addressed....ie 9/11...7/11 etc

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleVortex

Also, I came across this video while reading this thread that sort of connected the dots for me. Take it with a grain of sugar.

thanks for the clip...i took it with a pinch of salt instead....tasted better....lol

peace

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Stewart Swerdlow - Stewart cautions people to be watchful in 2012 for false flag attempts, especially under the guise of a dramatic alien war. The powers that be have been embedding symbols and scenarios into our consciousness for years, and 2012 might be the ’end game’ where they employ high technologies and mind control to subvert humanity through fear and horror, and establish a new, unimagined grip upon the globe.

“It is my belief , and I may be wrong, but this might be the perfect opportunity for the Illuminati to stage an alien invasion with billions of people focused on one place on the earth at one time. They can have anything in the sky with the Bluebeam Project, they can use the missiles to fire at them. They can make quite an event.

It’s a time of many things coming together to leave it as a simple event - the Illuminati would never let that happen, of course. It’s the year 2012, so it’s the ‘end times’ according to the Mayan calendar … It is also the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee. It is also in London, the center of the global empire, so there’s many factors coming together all at once...

It’s a very symbolic time and we can expect something to happen of a global proportion.”

As I mentioned in the other Olympics BlueBeam thread, I've met Stewart about 5 times, brought him over to Australia for seminars one of which was about mind-control and programming. One programming umbrella is called 'Greenstar' programming, and personally have done extensive hours of deprogramming using his methods. I no longer do it, because for some reason, I lost interest in the UFO/Alien phenomena - perhaps the deprogramming worked, either way, If you have any questions in relation to Stewart Swerdlow, u2u me, I won't give too much personal details regarding myself in this thread, so u2u is the best form

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Okay, I don't want any people being rude about this, I'm just stating my opinion.

But what if the NWO or TPTB or whatever is behind this, are putting these signs out there to see how many people would be smart enough to actually figure this out and discuss it, before it happens? (implying it will happen)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpenMindSign
Okay, I don't want any people being rude about this, I'm just stating my opinion.

But what if the NWO or TPTB or whatever is behind this, are putting these signs out there to see how many people would be smart enough to actually figure this out and discuss it, before it happens? (implying it will happen)

I think thats what they want (if its true).... Part of Greenstar Programming (if true) is facilitation and involvement, from being part of the Royal Air Force, to ATSers stating their opinions on the subject.

They depend on it too, as it more energy is focused on 'creating' it, something like 'The Secret'....

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I don't like these theories about false flag alien invasion, To me its non sense. It's like trying to make an excuse for something that will maybe really happen sometimes in the next few years, a pretext to ignore the truth about the existence of ET's visiting earth, and mostly, each time I hear something about fake alien invasion, it comes from religious group who don't like the idea that religion as forget to tell us about the other world, that it means lot of things was hide from "god". You can also smell Alex Jones behind these false flag stories. Not everything happening in our world is false flag and government operation. When each time there is an earthquake you think its harp and US, tornado is harp, blablabla...I mean come on, these stuff are real in nature and not everything is conspiracy related...Thinking about fake alien invasion to me is an insult to our past: You have to be real blind to ignore everything we found about our past and try to denied the possibility we've been visit. Thinking about fake alien invasion really insults all these aliens abductees who's life been a living hell, a tragedy and mostly never ask to have their life rape like that by unknown beings...I know some of you will come and say to me that these aliens were us soldier in an alien costume (won't be even surprise to hear that....)

To me, there is just to much evidence about Aliens to ignore the facts, and I really think religious leaders are behind this conspiracy about fake aliens because these people aren't blind, they see what we are seeing....they know it will happen sometimes in our future....and they want you to believe that ET's are not real so you can continue to believe what ever BS they want you to know, and surely...don't look too much in your past....could be dangerous for your fate!!! And I think this is what scares them, because if aliens are real, it will explains lots of things about ancient civilization, about stories that were misunderstood....

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Im a Marty

Originally posted by OpenMindSign

I think thats what they want (if its true).... Part of Greenstar Programming (if true) is facilitation and involvement, from being part of the Royal Air Force, to ATSers stating their opinions on the subject.

They depend on it too, as it more energy is focused on 'creating' it, something like 'The Secret'....

That's a really good theory! I thought I was excited for the Olympics before, but now I'm just ecstatic! Who knows, maybe this thread is helping to fuel the NWO and we're all gonna regret talking about it because we helped it.

I mean, you never know.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   

That's a really good theory! I thought I was excited for the Olympics before, but now I'm just ecstatic! Who knows, maybe this thread is helping to fuel the NWO and we're all gonna regret talking about it because we helped it.

I mean, you never know.

hahah, yeah but then we can all say 'I told you so' and feel special for a few days.... lol

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Yeah, before we realized that we might have caused mass annihilation and world-panic or something of the sort

edit on 17-7-2012 by OpenMindSign because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Charizard

Very true, a circle of bull# that becomes more and more apparent the longer you sit and read ATS, and come to realize the members views and ideas are in some kind of timeless lock-down that never change.

I have to ask, since the very first mention of this I've been asking why London Olympics? What's so great about London that would make a) aliens show up and b) a false flag would occur? Is it because BBC coverage will surpass all other Olympic coverage? I doubt it. It's an unfounded claim from the off, IMO. Why does London lead the world stage? It doesn't, just in summer 2012 it'll be on TV a lot. It's sensationalist. It's obvious the UK tabloids pick up some of the sensationalist stories from ATS, and on this occasion Nick Pope jumped on the bandwagon too and got paid some more for his comments.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by markymint

Very true, a circle of bull# that becomes more and more apparent the longer you sit and read ATS, and come to realize the members views and ideas are in some kind of timeless lock-down that never change.

I have to ask, since the very first mention of this I've been asking why London Olympics? What's so great about London that would make a) aliens show up and b) a false flag would occur?
*snip*

I guess you didn't watch the video I posted....

From his POV, it has to do with the Windsor Family wanting more power over other ruling families, as its also the Queens Diamond Jubilee, and other related stuff to do with infighting

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by markymint

I have to ask, since the very first mention of this I've been asking why London Olympics? What's so great about London that would make a) aliens show up and b) a false flag would occur? Is it because BBC coverage will surpass all other Olympic coverage? I doubt it. It's an unfounded claim from the off, IMO. Why does London lead the world stage? It doesn't, just in summer 2012 it'll be on TV a lot. It's sensationalist. It's obvious the UK tabloids pick up some of the sensationalist stories from ATS, and on this occasion Nick Pope jumped on the bandwagon too and got paid some more for his comments.

calm down...the reason why people think rthat something can happen is that....the whole "civised" world is taking part. if something was to happen to the event...then its an attack on all parties involved...ie uniting the world.

with the financial issues in the background.....the ss montgomery.....etcetc.....who knows what bold terror could take place......

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Im a Marty

From his POV, it has to do with the Windsor Family wanting more power over other ruling families, as its also the Queens Diamond Jubilee, and other related stuff to do with infighting

that makes no sense.....william is related to the windsors and to the spencers.......dianas mother is a rothschild.

that means william is related to everyone lol

peace

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I did not see that video. This thread wholly supports wild conspiracy theorists - especially those who bum the 9/11 conspiracies - but holds little value to alien/UFO researchers. I'd be interested to know just how many witnesses to genuine ufo/paranormal activity this thread/idea of false flag invasion actually appeals to. Very few I'd imagine. This isn't going to further our understanding of aliens/ufos in the slightest, this is obviously a thread/idea for the secret societies forum.

I'm going to watch some Olympics, I'm going to live my life in the knowledge that my countrymen are doing what they can to prevent terror attacks, false flag attacks and what not. I have no reason to calm down when people are semi-attacking the country I'm from saying it'll be used as a tool to further some secret societies agenda. Sorry!

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus
These are always interesting theories but the biggest biggest problem I have with them is that why would the powers that be throw out hints and secret messages ( ie. the example of the olympic zion connection ) .. it makes no sense to me at all .. and I've never heard anyone give a good reason for it.

Because that is a rule they are bound by in the "drama" that is unfolding here giving each one of us opportunities to decide who we are and how we will behave.

They have to put their intentions out there to give people the free will/opportunity to educate themselves or blindly believe the "official" story they are told. They have to put their intentions out there so people can choose to help that agenda, oppose it, or step outside of it.

This can't be explained or proven to you by anyone else, as it would remove your gift/responsibility for choosing "what side of the line" you are going to stand on when it is your turn to make a choice. If you knew for *sure* without a doubt this was what was happening, you would cease to be in a situation where learning/choice can happen and would just be stuck following someone else's authority for what to believe/support.

The "people" driving these things forward have a massive advantage over you and I and the rest of us "normal" people. This is intended as the only way they can continue to sustain the "challenge of earth", which is to catalyze us to grow, is by always being one step ahead (to a point). However, because this advantage of information and resources is so huge... the "handicap" placed on them is they must "hide in plain sight". The long term objective, even for "them" whether they are currently aware of it or not, is for us to wake up enough to overcome their advantage and establish our own strength.

No other method will work... as it won't create the discipline of mind and social connectivity/unification. Give a man a society, and you hand him his own destruction. Teach a man to recognize corrupt societies and overcome them... and you hand him his own survival.

In the end, we will all be thanking "TPTB", but it doesn't mean we don't stop trying to understand and move beyond the negative pressure placed on us. Otherwise we will be the equivalent of repeating 3rd grade over and over.

It's similar to athletes who train with additional weight on their bodies, so that when the time comes to do it for "real", they are that much stronger. The negativity and crushing pressure is the equivalent to mental/spiritual weights. The "clues" are the equivalent of keys to unlock the weights. We barely know our own strength because we haven't taken the weights off yet.

Example: You have the opportunity/choice to consider the possibility of the truth of this message and see whether it holds up under scrutiny, or reject it as absurd.

Namaste.
edit on 2012/7/18 by ErgoTheConfusion because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join