It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False Flag Alien Invasion? A Conspiracy That Could Soon Be Confirmed?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by solarstorm

Interesting that his original post was removed yet he said nothing more than you did. And you said it in 1 line.

I guess those that rally together, get the moderation vote.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Ok, if this is all to be believed (the Symbol spelling "zion" and the mascots representing aliens and the all-seeing eye), who do you believe is responsible for dropping these "hints"? Why? If "TPTB" are really smart enough to be in control of the entire world, wouldn't they be smart enough to figure out what conspiracy theorists believe to be blatant "warning" signs?

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

You come to a conspiracy THEORY website for facts and data? And want the owners to PUNISH people for speculative threads?

Eek....

Yes I do expect facts and data. The reason why people on the outside of this website laugh at us, and think we are a joke, is because we fail to provide facts and data. If we expect to convince society of the atrocities that we are so certain of, there needs to be some foundation of accountability and factual evidence to speculate upon. This is not some trite conspiracy that the OP has introduced. If this event were to occur, this would be life altering for millions around the world. To go out on a limb with a thread like this, we should expect a little more than someone hiding behind the phrase "I merely organised the information in a way that members can interpret in any way they see fit".

When this prediction doesn't come to fruition, its one more case of "the boy that cried wolf". It will be one more thread to put into the "Failed predictions" column.

If the OP thinks this will actually happen, great, good for him. I just want to know if he is willing to put his reputation on the line for it. If he isn't, its all a waste.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

Like all the other predictions,

NOTHING of any import is going to happen.

Don't get me wrong. I'd love for aliens to come out of the closet. Hell, if they just came and abducted me so that I might actually have some validation that all this hooey might have some substance, I'd be tickled.

At most, Olympic celebrations will stage some actors up to look like aliens as a nod in the direction of the Olympic Spirit in welcoming all competitors, even from space, to earth, for peaceful competition in the next games.

Im sorry, but you have NO idea.......

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Just Chris[/i But there's no denying some kind of 'False Flag Attack' is in the making....be in a couple of weeks or in 20 years!

**sigh**

It won't happen for 41.207 years.

Or tomorrow. Or in between.

I have a much better chance than you do of being right.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Maybe the graphic designer was jewish and threw in some subliminal messages of his or her own. It really doesn't have to be this huge conspiracy.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by phroziac

my brother and the crew erected those triangles it was a mere after thought by the architects just to top off the stadium so relax

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   
the aliens have apparently called off the invasion and gone somewhere where a) the sun shines b) its not raining c) the temperature is higher than it is november

apparently their anti-grav units play up in the damp weather and their breakdown cover doesn't reach this far

if they do arrive. please send them over to me, I need to get out of here ASAP

i covered this story on my site (which is currently offline) over 2yrs ago. no new info has arrived and it's still the same theories reposted. I think more likely is a terrorist attack, given that the army are now being drafted in to plug the holes left by G4S (hmmmm). Something is happening, I doubt it's to do with alien invasion.

edit on 16-7-2012 by ceetee because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-7-2012 by ceetee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Just Chris

As usual the one talking about false flags are the ones who have believe in some religion (in most cases here it is Christianity) and to convince themselves and make sure their beliefs stay more stable and even to make religious propaganda and eventually try to convert more people to the religion, thinking they would be blessed for doing so in heaven (how sectant). Need I say more? Already said it like 10 times.

This is why my animosity to such who believe in religion. It pisses me off to say what something is not to defend your religion. And as long as this goes on, I will be at war with such of your kind.

If not at you, then let this be aimed at those who do so to defend their religion, as for Alien Invasion on the Olympics - wait what? This is the craziest story I've heard in a while, even crazier than the Nibiru thing.
edit on 16-7-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   
I don't think this has beem mentioned before but G4S used to be called The Wackenhut Corporation, which had many contracts with US military installations (supposedly including area 51). Very convenient that they are handling the olympic security.

www.fundinguniverse.com...
edit on 16-7-2012 by zacroyce because: add link

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Ive had a dream years ago about ufos showing up via live sport telecast...m

Olympics would be the best place for ufos to show up...most watched thing on t.v...Perfect timing!

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   

So it's gonna blow wipe open on the 12 August .
Better have. My tissues at the ready.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   
What better way for any corrupt power play to take place other than at the Olympics?
Look at it this way, there are those that wish to see a one world order where they are in control of the masses and of the assets of the planet, so why not plan an event such as 9/11 to start the ball rolling so to speak.
9/11 happens and POW you have a world tense with fear at some boogyman in a cave or who is hiding under your bed ready to kill you.
You start to make plans for another false flag to further your agenda at an event that is watched by millions, and all of a sudden the people start to question the original 9/11 story, you get worried buit your commited to the new attack.
Along comes a conspiracy theory of Aliens making themselves known to the people at the same event, whether or not it happens to be true is irrelevant, but for arguments sake say its true, said Aliens are getting frustrated with Humankinds inablility to stop making war and the same mistakes over and over and want to contact us to let us know that we are not alone in the vastness of space.
The real terrorists ( the Illuminati, TPTB, the NWO whoever it is) have got wind of this news and cant allow it to happen as it would totally blow their plans wide open and the citizenry would know theyve been lied to, killed and poisoned by NWO scum and probably imprison or lynch them.
Anyhoo, back to the plot, TPTB are aware they Aliens are coming or under the imppression they are coming and plan to attack the Olympics anyway, and from the way I see it they ( the NWO) win if they set off a flase flag.
The Aliens appear at the games, the world sees them and sure a bit of panic sets in after all how many people see and Alien only to soil themselves?
TPTB then set off their false flag and the people watching naturally assume it was the Aliens attacking? or if the Aliens don't appear there's still the boogyman under your bed remember.

Either excuse will suffice, if its the Aliens, they are attacking us and we need strong global leadership to fight them?!?!? or if its Terrorists who don't like our way of life, we need strong global leadership to fight this foe ?!?!?.

Either way TPTB get their false flag, some people get dead, and the military industrial complex get their funding whether its to fight Aliens or terrorists of a Human nature, and we the people coo and applaud TPTB for 'saving us'.
The ONLY way we have of winning is if we the people say to those in Government " You can run for PM or President or Parliament or Congress or hold ANY position of power BUT you are NOT allowed to profit either from Board directorship positions, recieve pay or donations or gifts for you OR your family from ANY corporation or company, and any breach you will see some jailtime". You tell that to politicians and you see how many will want to become one.
Then TPTB will not profit from false flags.
edit on 16/7/12 by DataWraith because: spelling

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by alexs
reply to post by phroziac

my brother and the crew erected those triangles it was a mere after thought by the architects just to top off the stadium so relax

After thought? whoever designed it must've been asleep to forget to put spotlights on a stadium? besides people will see conspiracy where ever they want to whether there is one or not, and TBH there is a lot of similarities and co-incidences that people will find with the stadium and other Olympic paraphenalia.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   
England will win Gold in the soccer, there's your conspiracy

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   
for the record the 1984 UFO thing was done because whoever hosts the olympics is supposed to demonstrate their culture through the decorations and opening ceremony, seeing as how this one took place in Los Angeles i am only going to assume hollywood had a play in it simply to demonstrate american love for cinema and the west coasts integral role into bringing movies into the mainstream. I mean cmon that didn't at all remind you of close encounters???

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   

I never saw this Olympic Show because I guess I was just a little girl at the time, but seriously, I hit the floor laughing when they started with the lazer show like it was just soooooo cool. I'm sitting here going , wait what year was this ?

Honestly, I do not believe there will be any project Bluetooth, invasion or any such thing. I think if anything we will get a modernized version of this very show. That's all. It will be a show. Also, since were open to the possibility that the government can in fact do this, then maybe that is the explanation for all the UFO's we have ever seen.

Maybe that's why they never land and no ones comes out of them.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

Yeah, never been to a stadium with lights like that before. And if they dont shove these symbols in our face wtf is with money? Hmm

Shill.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by POPtheKlEEN89
for the record the 1984 UFO thing was done because whoever hosts the olympics is supposed to demonstrate their culture through the decorations and opening ceremony, seeing as how this one took place in Los Angeles i am only going to assume hollywood had a play in it simply to demonstrate american love for cinema and the west coasts integral role into bringing movies into the mainstream. I mean cmon that didn't at all remind you of close encounters???

Los angeles, the home of the battle of los angeles.....hmmm.

I just thought the landing was cool.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Just Chris
Speaking logically, your right Druscilla. But there's no denying some kind of 'False Flag Attack' is in the making....be in a couple of weeks or in 20 years!

With the stage that holographic projections are at lately like shown below, there's no reason why I wouldn't put it past the NWO to have the 'capability' to stage a UFO light show....

Whether we like it or not. The NWO exists. A One world government is on it's way. Catching us off guide worked, so putting on a global display at the Olympics may just be their next major move?

omg, that wasn't a hologram. it was just a projector and a see through screen
edit on 16-7-2012 by wlord because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join