It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False Flag Alien Invasion? A Conspiracy That Could Soon Be Confirmed?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I'm sure all the folks of the ATS community have heard of the ridiculous conspiracy that they'll be a false flag alien invasion at the London 2012 Olympics which kicks off on Friday 27th July, but are the rumours in the build up to this massive worldwide sporting event as silly as first thought?

A member on another thread here www.abovetopsecret.com... has recently suggested we could be pointing at a possible date of 11th August 2012 for the whole conspiracy to blow wipe open!

We do indeed have a number of pretty well informed threads on the subject already, but I'd like to take this opportunity to compile a short list of clues and piece them together to see if we can make ends meet of this. I also think the security firm responsible for overseeing the entire sporting event could have just been brought into the party over this weekend too. More on that later...This may possibly be PRS (Problem - Reaction - Solution) in it's purest form.

Here's a run down on some of the clues that may point to a False Flag Alien Invasion:

Project Blue-Beam is widely believed to be a top secret operation of NASA who has the aim of implementing 3D holographic to a wide audience in what could be called a 'false flag' operation to fool the masses for their own agenda. Aliens & UFO's would slot perfectly into this category in assisting any attempt at creating a one world government.

Captured NAZI scientist/turned NASA rocket scientist Wernher von Braun stated that a 'hoaxed' alien invasion would be the first threat the world would face following on from threats from the Middle East shortly before his death in 1977. An interesting correlation here?

2012 Olympic logo spells ZION? Many claim the unusual Olympic logo actually drops a huge hint that the world is controlled by Jews when it spells out the word 'ZION'. The guy on the other thread I linked to above also hinted that it could take place around the Olympic Village in Stratford, and funnily enough a document put together here: www.scribd.com... suggests the entire Olympic Village has a number of unusual street names surrounding the location which ties in with Zion.

The Olympic Mascots obviously represent the 'all seeing eye', and also appear as some kind of Alien-type creatures....

UFO lands at closing ceremony of the 1984 Los Angeles Olympics If TPTB were to ever stage a 'beta' trial of a False Flag Fake Alien Invasion than this would certainly be it! Need I say more on this clue?

Former MOD Nick Pope says "Keep an eye on the skies for saucers during the Olympics Games" Former Ministry Of Defence Expert Nick Pope won't back down on the idea of UFO's during the upcoming Olympics, and warns we should be on our guard against an event on this scale taking place. He goes on to claim how the MOD have plans in place in case something were to happen. See article here:
www.dailymail.co.uk...

The Movie 2012...Contains a scene in which a character is looking for a map inside a plane when trying to escape an exploding volcano. The first map he picks up and then fully opens is a map of the London underground, which can be clearly seen to viewers. Is this a sign of a future threat in London in 2012?

Only recently has the security firm G4S admitted that it's set to make a huge loss after the company didn't employ enough staff to oversee the Olympic Event that's just about to start. Is this a hint that something could kick off in wake of this info? www.guardian.co.uk...

And now MI5 admits their expensive supercomputer that was supposed to help Britain’s security service track terror suspects will not be ready in time....a perfect excuse for 'Alien' terrorists to attack? www.dailymail.co.uk...

So what sought of measures could we expect to see implemented following a False Flag Alien Invasion? ID chips for everyone. The abolition of paper/coin money...period! The introduction of an electronic monetary system for all....who knows!?

At least we know we won't have to wait much longer to see if this conspiracy will actually be confirmed on denied. Only time will tell!

Thanks for reading and I look forward to your comments regarding the issue.

JC.
edit on 15-7-2012 by Just Chris because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Like all the other predictions,

NOTHING of any import is going to happen.

Don't get me wrong. I'd love for aliens to come out of the closet. Hell, if they just came and abducted me so that I might actually have some validation that all this hooey might have some substance, I'd be tickled.

At most, Olympic celebrations will stage some actors up to look like aliens as a nod in the direction of the Olympic Spirit in welcoming all competitors, even from space, to earth, for peaceful competition in the next games.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
These are always interesting theories but the biggest biggest problem I have with them is that why would the powers that be throw out hints and secret messages ( ie. the example of the olympic zion connection ) .. it makes no sense to me at all .. and I've never heard anyone give a good reason for it.

Any real false flag mission is not going to throw out hints and secret messages, it's not like we're living in a "National Treasure" film or something.. I've said it before in other threads that suggesting they would divulge their plans like that is like making them into a bond villain who outlines his entire plot only to be foiled for being so stupid to do so.

So while I do think it's possible the powers that be are potentially capable of doing something like that.. I don't see why they would for one .. and I don't buy into the clues as being much more than connected dots that don't really belong connected .. to form a conspiracy theory..

Still though - interesting as per usual.

edit on 7/15/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

Like all the other predictions,

NOTHING of any import is going to happen.

Don't get me wrong. I'd love for aliens to come out of the closet. Hell, if they just came and abducted me so that I might actually have some validation that all this hooey might have some substance, I'd be tickled.

At most, Olympic celebrations will stage some actors up to look like aliens as a nod in the direction of the Olympic Spirit in welcoming all competitors, even from space, to earth, for peaceful competition in the next games.

I think our biggest threat of invasion is our arrogance at declaring a miss universe without letting the other planets properly compete =)

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Speaking logically, your right Druscilla. But there's no denying some kind of 'False Flag Attack' is in the making....be in a couple of weeks or in 20 years!

With the stage that holographic projections are at lately like shown below, there's no reason why I wouldn't put it past the NWO to have the 'capability' to stage a UFO light show....

Whether we like it or not. The NWO exists. A One world government is on it's way. Catching us off guide worked, so putting on a global display at the Olympics may just be their next major move?

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Wtf is with the triangles with the top filled in on the olympics stadium? Clearly an all seeing eye reference. And the logo really does spell zion lol. but they had one a few years ago that looked like goatse didnt they? And wtf to the mascots. And wtf with all the ley roads?

Project bluebeam has to be real. The guy that started the conspiracy theory had a sudden "heart attack". Seems too convenient. And we have all seen the tupac hologram. I wonder when they will do that with a decent artist. I wanna see a hologram of kurt cobain. But seriously, they showed us the technology. Also, wtf happened in roswell that resulted in multiple shipments of debris? And wyy send a balloon to damn wright patterson afb? They probably have an entire fleet of "alien spacecraft" at wright patterson afb. Holograms woupd be needed for the god aspect. Imagine god appearing in the sky and telling us hes instituting a one world government and this guy is in charge of it. I bet hed put the pope in charge.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Just Chris

Wow!

Awesome find...I like how you put it all together.

These Olympics are going to be interesting no matter what happens.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Maybe it'll be a big hologram of Matt Smith and Karen Gillian showing up in the TARDIS?

That'd be at least one 'alien'?

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
You know, I would absolutely love to see an open alien contact situation but it's hard to wrap my mind around the possibility it could actually happen. It's like telling your friend you believe in UFOs and then your friend says she saw one with portal windows and aliens. And I'm like, 'Yeah, right..." I guess seeing is believing...

I will keep my eye on the olympics, though. With all the crazy stories going around I believe something might happen.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Just Chris
Speaking logically, your right Druscilla. But there's no denying some kind of 'False Flag Attack' is in the making....be in a couple of weeks or in 20 years!

With the stage that holographic projections are at lately like shown below, there's no reason why I wouldn't put it past the NWO to have the 'capability' to stage a UFO light show....

Whether we like it or not. The NWO exists. A One world government is on it's way. Catching us off guide worked, so putting on a global display at the Olympics may just be their next major move?

I don't think that is a fair assumption without evidence.. sure, governments are always plotting something.. but a false flag can be also a small operation, nothing grandiose..

The tupac hologram by the way is using technology that is VERY VERY old .. hundreds of years old .. it was used on stage during plays to represent spirits of the dead .. it's extremely old. The presentation was nice, but people thinking it's something new really just don't understand the history of the technology .. it's ultimately just a reflection from a projector and nothing more.. only in the past they used lighting from fire sources rather than electric.

It would be VERY difficult to utilize the tupac hologram tech for anything useful like a false flag..

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Not long to wait to find out that is as nonsensical as the Elenin end of the world theories last year. At least it keeps us amused until the next non event dec 2012 whoooo.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

My take on it is that they dont put out hints. These are illuminati symbols, not false flag hints. They throw illuminati symbols in our face all the time. The only exception is the aliens, and that fits in with the previous ufo landing lol. However, freaking surface to air anti missile missiles on apartment complexes just incase terrorists attack? That just screams false flag to me. Makes no sense at all. Terrorists are more likely to use those missiles for an attack then they are to use a cruise missile in the first place.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I don't believe it is very likely for such and event to take place. Not to mention, the mere facts that there are threads and discussion about the possibility negates the possibility of one taking place. Afterall, they aren't going to pull some false flag operation when there is recorded conversation on the internet that we could point to after the fact.

JMO

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus
These are always interesting theories but the biggest biggest problem I have with them is that why would the powers that be throw out hints and secret messages ( ie. the example of the olympic zion connection ) .. it makes no sense to me at all .. and I've never heard anyone give a good reason for it.

Any real false flag mission is not going to throw out hints and secret messages, it's not like we're living in a "National Treasure" film or something.. I've said it before in other threads that suggesting they would divulge their plans like that is like making them into a bond villain who outlines his entire plot only to be foiled for being so stupid to do so.

So while I do think it's possible the powers that be are potentially capable of doing something like that.. I don't see why they would for one .. and I don't buy into the clues as being much more than connected dots that don't really belong connected .. to form a conspiracy theory..

Still though - interesting as per usual.

Yes I do see where your coming from, and that's usually my opinion on the subject, but I've always believed that 'co-incidences' never exist, and therefore tying all these clues together just makes it highly strange in my opinion.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by lambs to lions
I don't believe it is very likely for such and event to take place. Not to mention, the mere facts that there are threads and discussion about the possibility negates the possibility of one taking place. Afterall, they aren't going to pull some false flag operation when there is recorded conversation on the internet that we could point to after the fact.

JMO

I agree completely .. that's my point, why would they let so much information be out there if that were true.. the "best" psyops and false flags are the ones we don't know about and may never know about ..

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Just Chris
Yes I do see where your coming from, and that's usually my opinion on the subject, but I've always believed that 'co-incidences' never exist, and therefore tying all these clues together just makes it highly strange in my opinion.

That tends to be the nature of conspiracy theories though, whether they are fantastically far fetched or even somewhat believable .. it's always a matter of tying together things to make it look very coincidental and believable ..

Most of the greats are like that.. even if never proven to be more than deeply imaginative.. in this case though, we'll simply know once the data passes.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
i once had a vision of some thing big happening at a statium somewhere.

at first i thought something was gonna happen on the super bowl but nothing ever did leaving on more big statium entertainment event OLYMPICS..

i think this is it

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtectedWitness

If this event doesn't happen, can you close down your account and refrain from posting anymore? It would be nice to get this website back to when it used to be legit, and the best way to start would be to get rid of fear-mongering posts such as this one which never come true.

If it does happen, I will go away and never post again. Do we have a deal?

Ermmm No.

If you don't like the threads that are published on ATS, you don't have to visit the site any more. Nobody's forcing you to do anything...

Fear-Mongering?
I never stated that I believe any of this to be fact. I merely organised the information in a way that members can interpret in any way they see fit.

HTH.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Thanks JC. Whether or not it happens is a matter of time. I always figured the next false flag would be at a place like Disneyworld, in fact I'm already on record saying that. The reason is the number of innocents who would be affected. A lot of innocents at the Olympic Games as well.

Here's something to ponder; the Olympics will be watched live by most of the developed countries on television. What better place is there to instill terror on the multitudes?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join