It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time Travel, US Secret Cover-Up The Pegasus Project

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I was reading the initial post, waiting when the phrase "Coast-to-Coast AM" will pop up.
Low and behold, after a few sentences, there it was.

Because, as we all know, the "truth, and always the truth"..is coming from coast-to-coast AM.

By the way, in the last decades, when it concerned the BIGGEST and most obvious frauds and hoaxes, it was almost always a given that coast-to-coast AM was involved in some way, with it figures like Linda M. Howe etc..etc.

STAY AWAY from this hoax and scam mill.

Do you really believe that any halfway serious scientist, researcher or a person who made an important discovery would first go on coast-to-coast to reveal his "discoveries"?

Do you really believe the countless "ex high rank military" people, claiming their UFO encounters etc....formerly "sworn to secrecy" blah blah...and then all of a sudden popping up on coast-to-coast AM revealing their amazing tales etc..etc..

NOTHING BUT GARBAGE coming from this show.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

First, time has to actually exist as part of physical reality in order for there to be time travel. As time is nothing more than a human construct to help us interprete the world around us, there is no actual time that is part of physical reality, so there can not be any time travel. You can not go back in something that does not exist, and you can not go forward in something that does not exist.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by jakflat1
reply to post by wonderworld

First, time has to actually exist as part of physical reality in order for there to be time travel. As time is nothing more than a human construct to help us interprete the world around us, there is no actual time that is part of physical reality, so there can not be any time travel. You can not go back in something that does not exist, and you can not go forward in something that does not exist.

I must disagree.

Time is measurable (in meters/feet as well as seconds), can be bent (we can't bend it by much but we can measurably distort it), we have adequate theory about how it functions and what causes the "arrow of time" and is not just an artefact of human perception.

Physical reality is indivisible from time. To remove time from what we know of physicality would invalidate pretty much everything we know.

Take for instance Einstein's E=MC^2

Speed (in this instance, the speed of light) implies a rate of change of position, which implies the passage of time. To remove time from the equation would make it both meaningless and useless.

edit on 18/7/2012 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
wow mcpsi thanks for that link to the life on mars

im gonna keep reading but this response is specific

im a big space conspiracy geek, thats why i love this site, folk like me think that there is a lot of credible evidence to support the notion of ruins on mars and even life on mars

but what that guy wrote is really kinda silly, i skimmed it a bit

right up front hes using some shots we all know and love, including the rock garden shot that includes this curiosity that has caused a lot of talk

img.dailymail.co.uk...

but despite the clear anomaly in the picture (many say it appears to be a humanoid statue) this guy tells you that the picture in question is full of live aliens

he then shows you crazy digital blow ups of NOTHING, and says see, they're RIGHT THERE

gotta be disinfo

that said ill prolly read on a bit, im interested in this kinda stuff, although it will prolly go the way of the pyramid stargate and the montauk chair

OMG WHAT IF THEYRE ALL THE SAME THING?

hold on im channeling something

yes, its clear now, you should all send me a dollar, wrapped safely in tinfoil to protect us all from HAARP

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I cant say if time travel is possible or not, I may believe its real, but not for everybody... In ancient scripts they say... Only true god knows the feature and the gifted (the higher souls) can sense it...

maybe time travel in the past? But that is changing the feature, is it?

Also Its strange for me to believe, that US intelligence picked children to do the trip. Because as it seems, they didnt do a good job to silence it.. www.youtube.com...

And the funny part of it is, that these guys today, they remember everything! So USA had the technology to send back in the past, a 7y old kids, but they couldn't erase their memories? These projects usually come out from a cult called scientology! Maybe it would be great, if we knew these people background. I bet they are scientologists.

Its easier to find a portal that leads you into other universes, than time traveling. If there was a time travel possible in the hands of the bad forces, they wouldnt fight today or having a plan how to enslave us totally, they would do the trick by altering the past..! That alone proves that there is no time travel possible for them.

bending space and making a trip much faster, from a planet to planet, that may be possible, there is even scientific theories... but moving back or forth the time... we are not allowed.
edit on 10-10-2013 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
David explains the technology of time travel in this video.
Our government was using this, but had to get rid of it before it fell into the wrong hands.

They put this tech in movies so that when people try to bring the truth to the public, they can say they are crazy... it was something they saw on a movie.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   

sled735
David explains the technology of time travel in this video.
Our government was using this, but had to get rid of it before it fell into the wrong hands.

They put this tech in movies so that when people try to bring the truth to the public, they can say they are crazy... it was something they saw on a movie.

So, just wasted my life watching this video. Nice references to the non-event of Dec 21, 2012 at the end. Being as Dec 21, 2012 was the biggest bust in woo-woo history, I have to say this guy is full of it.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Foundryman

There WAS an event in 2012. As David stated, this is the point where the veil is lifted so we can all begin creating our own future with our thoughts more easily. That's why it went white at that point; no future was "set in stone". But then, it never has been a concrete thing. The future is now up to us. What do we want to make of it?

Meditate on what you want, and it will come to you over time much more easily. In other words, we can choose to make our reality better, if enough people send out the thought vibrations to the universe.

edit on 10/10/2013 by sled735 because: add pic

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Basiago is BS artist. He read a book on Tesla coils then invented the rest of the story to get attention and money of people. You do realise Basiao and his mate Weber tried to form a new age university that people could enrol for a heft fee. That failed and now they are looking for a new angle into peoples banks wallets. They were gonna have Laura Eisenhower (not her real surname) lecturer there, shes not even mentality stable enough to drive a car let alone lecture or time travel to mars.

Its all a scam. If you hear Basigo or Webers names just realise they are con men after publicity and money (your money).

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I do not have a PH.D in physics, you should talk to one about the subject of time travel, particularly travelling into the past. If you move very slow, your relative time changes, so you would arrive at a future earth. Did you travel in time? No, you slowed your own time relative to the rate at which time passes on earth.

Now travelling to the past I cant even imagine how that would work out.

Also consider this, the earth moves around the sun, while the sun roates around the galaxy on a 100.000 year cycle and the galaxy itself moves too, so if you were to travel back in time while standing in Arizona, you would have to move into space too, to reappear where arizona was 6 months ago.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Can't you just go around the sun backwards at warp speed? It seemed believable to me as a kid when the crew of the Enterprise did it.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   

chr0naut

Originally posted by wonderworld
This can go hand in hand on whether time exists. Like an object traveling at high speeds ages more slowly than a stationary object. Meaning if you were to travel into outer space and return, moving close to light speed, you could travel thousands of years into the Earth's future.

Time does, absolutely exist.

We can bend and manipulate time (check out Synchrotron radiation ) and have described it mathematically and theoretically.

What this guy from the OP is describing is fictional.

Also, why does Tesla always get mentioned whenever someone wants to introduce some sort of secret, sci-fi sounding tech that they can't seem to actually describe.

What evidence is there that Tesla was even theorising about time travel? Surely he'd have come up with some equation or something.

Actually, what equation did Tesla ever come up with at all (except for his resonant coil equations, which were actually a subset of Maxwells equations from nearly 100 years before Tesla)?

edit on 16/7/2012 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

Tesla is the man! He also helped the theory of HAARP and other most interesting projects. It's sad that he died alone in his apartment, and broke.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8426167e9d2d.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by chr0naut

We dont disagree as much as you may think. I do believe in bending time; although that would be a different dimension and not necessarily time travel, by which both are tied.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join