It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning against being allied with the spiritual ruler of this world.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

Release from darkness for the oppressed and spiritually blind

Says the guy who goes "BLASPHEMY!!!" every time someone encourages him to broaden his horizons in order to better understand spirituality.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I read the first line in the OP and realised it is just some Christian fundamentalist waffle which doesn't really amount to anything except some individuals evangelical point of view - how as wiccan does that OP relate to me?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

We live in strange and perilous times and like most of you I do a lot of reading and research. From my perspective it seems like the PTB have a "playbook," a history of events from some previous civilization. The Hopi Indians call this civilization we are in the 4th Sun and we are about to enter the 5th Sun, in between which there is a destruction and a renewal. Could it be that the history of the 1st, 2nd or 3rd Sun is the PTB's "playbook" and that a series of past events is followed to the "letter?"

I think we know that as a species we are socially immature and that our "handlers," the politicians and bankers are psychopathic, ergo insane. A good definition of insanity is doing the same things over and over while expecting a different result. If the Hopi Indians are correct and this is the 4th civilization going into the 5th, then the idea of a group of insane people holding "secret" knowledge of the past and having the resources to steer the planet into a 4th destruction would seem to make some sense. All of the religious texts seem to point to exactly the same thing, just in a more subtle way, but maybe that's part of the plan as well?

Regardless of your religious leanings, things are not "right" in the world and we do seem to sliding quickly into a new yet same old abyss that appears to have happened three times before. Read up of the Hopi, here's just one LINK. Personally, I think this is just one big holographic movie using the universe's event horizon as the projector, there is no free will, so our characters will enact whatever part they have to play in the grand plot. It just would have been nice to have a major role rather being just a bit player, maybe next time ;-)

You may want to refer to this thread as well as it is an interesting view on our existance and purpose.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 7/17.2012 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

The Holy Spirit has been poured unto you as unto others Inspired to give such warnings. Thank you for bearing the courage to do so knowing there will be mocking and opposition.

The dreams outlining Prophecy and signs you speak of have been Revealed unto myself (and others I have been led to) also including recently being informed in dream of the 3 days of darkness that will befall this earth as part of the Judgement on mankind in these end times. That event will not be technology based but a 'supernatural' Divine event that will confound a rebellious world in great apostasy that they may know the Truth and be shamed for cleaving not unto Spirit, but to the undivine world system.

Many will learn too late of the 'thief' that comes in the night. That too has been Prophesied and shall be fulfilled.

Blessings unto you for your works and faith.
edit on 17-7-2012 by PrimeLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by PrimeLight

The Holy Spirit has been poured unto you as unto others Inspired to give such warnings. Thank you for bearing the courage to do so knowing there will be mocking and opposition.

Otherwise known as critical thinking skills. Had I told you that a tree bestowed upon me a vision of wealth, you would have said it was a demon.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

Release from darkness for the oppressed and spiritually blind

Says the guy who goes "BLASPHEMY!!!" every time someone encourages him to broaden his horizons in order to better understand spirituality.

Where did he yell that? I read through the posts made thus far and I didn't see the OP or anyone else say that.

What did I miss?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by stupid girl

I was being a wee bit dramatic. But try it and see.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spartaxa
I read the first line in the OP and realised it is just some Christian fundamentalist waffle which doesn't really amount to anything except some individuals evangelical point of view - how as wiccan does that OP relate to me?

Hmm, well, I suppose that would first depend on whether or not you believed what the OP said is/was/could be true.
If the answer to that is "no", then I guess this thread would be moot in your case.

If the answer to that is "yes", then I suppose that the information addressed in the OP would apply to everyone equally, for better or for worse, regardless of their personal religious beliefs.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Many will be in fear for the possibilities of what the mind (in 'critical thinking') will not comprehend void of the counsel of Spirit.

Christ as Truth Reveals, though one must do their part to Align with His Power to be Blessed with the Anointing of His Outpouring to moreso recognise the 'what is' in distinction of the many illusions of this world.

In 'time' (illusion), His Spirit will be Poured upon all so that there will none with excuse of total ignorance of what is impending. The times are perilous and the Reprieve is not without the storm.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by PrimeLight

The dreams outlining Prophecy and signs you speak of have been Revealed unto myself (and others I have been led to) also including recently being informed in dream of the 3 days of darkness that will befall this earth as part of the Judgement on mankind in these end times. That event will not be technology based but a 'supernatural' Divine event that will confound a rebellious world in great apostasy that they may know the Truth and be shamed for cleaving not unto Spirit, but to the undivine world system.

Many will learn too late of the 'thief' that comes in the night. That too has been Prophesied and shall be fulfilled.

Blessings unto you for your works and faith.

I recall hearing about a 3 day darkness event.
I think 2 people, actually, supposedly gave some sort of prophetic tale of that event. If my memory serves, was one of them a catholic nun or something?

I can't remember. Is there something in the Bible that supports that? I would be interested to know where it is and hear more details from you on your statements for my own personal understanding.

The 3 day darkness, for some reason I'm remembering not to go outside or something? To keep a candle lit in your house? Am I just making this up as I go along, or am I remembering any of it correctly??

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Three days of darkness resulted from the magnetic field going flippity.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

What gave the dream such heavy veracity was that my girlfriend experienced the exact same dream counsel by a male spirit being on the same morning when I was beside her. We were both taken (separately) to a beautiful place surrounded by water and all that was retained in the conscious memory for both of us were the words "3 days of darkness". It is an event that I am currently researching myself to further my own understanding and how it ties into other 'end times' Revealings I have been Granted. I am certainly no expert on the subject, however it does tie in with Revelation events and other cultural Prophesies, not just related to the Church (Hopi being one) also speak of the same 'supernatural' event wherein there comes a time where the 'dimensional' veils are lifted for Exposition.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by PrimeLight

Your counsel of the "Spirit" does not require evidence. All truth has evidence. Which means that you believe whatever you want to, as long as it makes you happy.

Here's the part where you go "herp".

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Man I can not wait to get a job rounding up christians and other dissidents.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Very well said OP. This is basically what I have thought for the last 20+ years when I was touched by the power of God. People, especially here on ATS, simply have a very negative view of secular Christianty. Nonetheless, Jesus Christ is Lord and Savior and if you seek with a true, earnest and sincere heart, you may find this truth as well. As for me, I give thanks to God, the Father, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit. I wish I knew more, but I am thankful and blessed to have witnessed and experienced what I have. Yes, I am a firm believer.

In any case, I live by the Golden Rule and wish all those here much success on their journey. We will all die soon enough. Might as well be prepared to meet our maker. I for one, hope to obtain mercy and forgiveness from the Lord come the last day! I know it sounds crazy, but there is much truth and the power of the name Jesus Christ. The power of His name is real and has the power to ward off demons/darkness in dreams and in life. I know this to be true.

Peace to all.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenVoyager

People, especially here on ATS, simply have a very negative view of secular Christianty.

You use love as an excuse to blame everyone for what's going wrong in the world, then hate them for it and believe yourself special because you have the power to believe anything you want because you don't need EVIDENCE.

Truth has evidence. You don't. And if there is no evidence, then you're talking THEORY. If you try to pass off theory as fact, then condemn others because they don't believe you, we call that ignorance. Guess what we do with ignorance?

We deny it.

edit on 17-7-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by acmpnsfal
Reply to post by zroth

No there is more than one ocean. You can observe the differences in them easily if one is salt and the other fresh water, its a visible barrier where the oceans dont mix. Bad anaology.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

And the Heart and brain have visible beginnings and ends yet they are part of the same body are they not?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

So what evidence do you have that proves otherwise? I'll flat out admit that i have no hard evidence either way. I am honest enough with myself to admit that all i know is based off my own personal experiences and the experiences and thoughts of others. Who am i to tell you that you are wrong? And who are you to tell me otherwise? Explain to me where your authority comes from.

I have no authority. I am at the mercy of the world around me and my own minds interpretations. It is by leading a life that many could consider favorable that i will find my security in this world of uncertainties. I do not steal, i do my best to control my tounge and hand when i feel that wrong has been done by me. And i have committed many wrongdoings in my life. My hands are no more clean than the most bloodied of dictators.

I'm sorry, but your words sound like those of a hurt and scared man. Something i am familiar with having spent most of my life hurt and scared by the people around me.

It's ok, i'm scared too. I have no clue what will really happen to me when i die. I do not care to know either.

I already know what response you will give me. You will accuse me of being uneducated, you will accuse me of only knowing what i have been shown by others. That you have observed more than me and know more than me because you have read more than one book and seen physics in action. Do you not know that i draw my observations and thoughts from the same well of knowledge? Then why do i come to different conclusions than you? If either of us is correct then why do we disagree? Because we are deluding ourselves? Because everyone is lying?

So please, unless it is words of encouragement and words of love then please stay your hands and tounge.

We can agree that it is not what goes into our mouths that defile us but what comes out that makes us unclean right? I know you might ignore me and give the same treatment that the OP has recieved from his detractors. Or maybe you will agree, only finding nuances to disagree with.

I know that you will turn my own words against me. I did the same to others. And i was not alone in my actions.

Keep in mind does not make me better than you. I am no better than the rocks that gather scum from the pond.

The sadness and anger that you feel for those who are mislead. I understand where it comes from, because i feel the same thing. " if only they understood" soon becomes " THEY DO NOT UNDERSTAND, DAMN THEM LET THEM SUFFER THEIR FATE FOR WE ARE CORRECT AND MANY OTHERS AGREE"

This is something i have observed of all people of all faiths and beliefs and supposed disbelief. What makes your or i so special?

Peace and love will find their way to you so long as you truly seek. It is not reserved for one special group of people or one special person. It never has been. Remember this, Crystal Mountains are destined to shatter and a false doctrine will be exposed as lies. An empire made of paper is destined to burn at the hands of an arson or a stray spark from the night.

Please don't hold is against me that i do not look at things the same way you do. I will do my best to reciprocate. Our goals are more alike than you may think. Perhaps we just travel different roads to the same city? Can we come to a mutual understanding? Or do we merely seek confirmation of our own convictions?
Please, show me where the truth is. Show me one ideology or thought that is iron-clad. Or is it all paper built upon fallible words that constantly shift with the tides of thought? What stability is there in a body of knowledge that can change at the drop of a hat or an explosion of a star?

I love you. and if i am right in my hearts feelings then i will beg on your behalf that you are given greater gifts than me.

Do not forget, at no point do i claim certainty, At no point do i claim to have truth. merely possibility and only interpretation. Just please, Show me and others like me mutual respect. And i will gladly defend you from your own kind and my own kind. I firmly believe that is our role to keep a loving heart towards each other regardless of race, nation, religion, belief or creed. But that is merely a belief.

Peace, and may you find greater treasures than i could dream of.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by DeathShield

Psychology. That's my very simple answer. Your god is insane, if he exists at all. Why even assign a gender, when he isn't even human?

And even without the lack of physical proof that the Bible could have happened (I'm talking about the dialogue) that you would sell your free will and integrity to ensure that you would never die...

The blacks and the native americans and the confederates never did that, and they weren't even fighting God. But suddenly a creator is involved, and every bit of honor and self-worth and equality flies to the wind?

I shouldn't even have to explain this.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join