It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama tells Romney to stop whining

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Mitt keeps whining about Obama pointing how
vicious Mitt was as business man. It is Mitt's record on how he treats working people, so what is Mitt complaining about. If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen.

It is well known what a dirty primary campaign Mitt ran. Who does he think he is fooling. It is also well known what a liar the guy is, from his own repub rivals.

Is that how Mitt is going run his foreign policy, cry to Putin and demand apologies?

Romney crying about his record being made public is pathetic.

mobile.reuters.com...

edit on 15-7-2012 by poet1b because: Typos

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Perhaps when Obama stops whining about Bush?

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

And about how nothing from the last three years is his fault.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

Like everyone else, Obama laughs about GW. GW does even get any respect form his own party.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I think the biggest gripe here is one I'm starting to worry as I see Mittens failing to really address.

Obama's attacks and main points we're supposed to be mad about are so vague as to potentially cover or could quite possibly refer to a wide swath of American business. Well, like the system or not, it's what we have and tearing down the building we're actually standing in, is never a wise goal. I think this rather odd direction Obama has gone for what makes Romney bad is getting more than one to scratch their heads and wonder...huh??
edit on 15-7-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by WTFover

Obama reduced the deficit, cracked down on Wall Street crook, has deported more illegals than any past admin.

That is a good record. We are better off than we were four years ago.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Not only is Romney a FLIP-FLOPPIN' corrupt-to-the-core-money-loving-scumbag, dog-torturing, outsourcing-American-jobs-snake, people-firing-devil-while-laughing-all-the-way-to-his-foriegn-bank-accounts, wealthy-boot-licker, religous-extremist-CULT-member, hater-of-common-american-citizens, liar-of-all-times-bastard, NOW we can add that he is a...

...WHINING CRY-BABY!!!

WHA, WHA, Romney.

Whoever admires or supports this devil is a sad human being. A big reason why our country is a terrible MESS right now.

This character is MUCH more the bigger devil than Obama.

edit on 15-7-2012 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

If tearing down the building is what we need to do, to get rid of the infestation of Wall Street crooks, then that is what we should do.

So you would rather do nothing, cozy up to the rats.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Obama reduced the deficit, cracked down on Wall Street crook, has deported more illegals than any past admin.

That is a good record. We are better off than we were four years ago.

If Obama reduced the deficit, why is the debt clock still climbing?
Whoops, must still be GW's fault? Too say Obama has reduced the deficit is totally a fabrication of facts! Try again! Cheerlead much?

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

If tearing down the building is what we need to do, to get rid of the infestation of Wall Street crooks, then that is what we should do.

So you would rather do nothing, cozy up to the rats.

Reform, we need. Revolution, we do not. Reform? I'll fight for myself and have. Personally. Revolution? I'll stand to fight against. I don't have to take time to think about it. If the Government starts it, outright, all changes....and who knows what happens in the future. However, revolution as a goal is patently insane.

What we have may honestly and realistically be the best we EVER see again, in our lifetimes, IF revolution actually got started and took hold in the U.S. It's either turn to Police State and a nightmare or far MORE likely and actually worse in my view, we'd Balkanize into 3-4 racial or ideological nations. Nothing good lay down that path. Reform..even radical, is the only way this works and our kids have a world worth living in, IMO.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by HangTheTraitors
Not only is Romney a FLIP-FLOPPIN' corrupt-to-the-core-money-loving-scumbag, dog-torturing, outsourcing-American-jobs-snake, people-firing-devil-while-laughing-all-the-way-to-his-foriegn-bank-accounts, wealthy-boot-licker, religous-extremist-CULT-member, hater-of-common-american-citizens, liar-of-all-times-bastard, NOW we can add that he is a...

...WHINING CRY-BABY!!!

WHA, WHA, Romney.

Whoever admires or supports this devil is a sad human being. A big reason why our country is a terrible MESS right now.

This character is MUCH more the bigger devil than Obama.

edit on 15-7-2012 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

I'll bet Obama has had more people killed than Romney has. How's that for character?

/TOA

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Obama cracked down on Wall Street?

I have to clean my screen off after that crapload.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
neither guy is presidential

I'm writing in for thomas jefferson

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

How about getting rid of the infestation of lawyers turned politicians how about electing statesman?

Obama needs to stop whining about the rich,about fair share far play and the rest of that marxist BS bain capital,about swiss accounts and run on his "record".

Have to agee that Obama has killed more people than Romney,put more people out of work than Romney, and has spent more than Romney to the tune of 6 trillion dollars where current cbo projections put the national deficit at 21 trillion dollars(didn't reduce it as some claimed) and talk about why in a country there are 88 million Americans out of work or underemployed, why we have a 1 trillion dollar student loan debt issue, why there are 50 million on welfare, and why the hell did they add 30 million new people to the rolls of medicaid when this country could not already pay for those who are currently on it.

How about this issues?

Too much to ask.
edit on 15-7-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

Obama needs to stop whining about the rich,about fair share far play and the rest of that marxist BS bain capital,about swiss accounts and run on his "record".

Marxist? I guess Adam Smith was a Marxist then. Even he believed that capitalism was flawed and there needed to be some government over interference as well as consideration for the working poor.

The road being traveled by America is the road to a third world country. You can't ignore large portions of the population, have no or limited laws governing corporations, and push the majority into poverty to increase the bottom line while a few live in luxury and remain a first world country. It's simply not possible.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Romney's campaign is pretty much in a death spiral. Can't blame Obama for that, Romney was damaged goods to begin with.

Romney can't brag about his governorship .... because his big achievement was Romneycare, which he is now repudiating as the only way to chip at Obama's big achievement. One problem for Romney is that no matter how much he denounces his own affordable health program, the voters of Massachusetts are still very happy with it and won't let it quit.

Romney can't brag about his business career, which was entirely at Bain Capital, since it consisted almost entirely of buying troubled companies for a song, gutting them of their assets, and then leaving all the employees bereft of jobs and sometimes even pensions (in some cases the pension obligations had to be picked up by the taxpayers under a federal program). Romney's recent ploy was to pretend that he didn't have anything to do with Bain Capital after 1999, when it was behaving in a particularly ruthless way --- except it turns out that after 1999 he was still sending the Securities & Exchange Commission his sworn statements that he was the sole owner, the CEO, and the chairman of the board at Bain. If he didn't know what was going on while he held those offices - what can be expected of him as President?! If he was lying to the SEC that's a felony, and the SEC gets very grumpy about that sort of thing. More likely he was lying to the voters - will he admit that or prefer to suggest that he was lying to the SEC?

Romney's one remaining achievement was the Salt Lake City Olympics. He, a Mormon, was brought in to manage it after a big scandal that Salt Lake City had bribed the Olympic Committee to choose it. Yes, he seems to have managed it OK. Does one year's job of one Mormon working with a bunch of mostly other Mormons qualify him for President, against all the negative stuff since then?

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

Obviously you don't know what the deficit is.

You should learn something before making ignorant statements.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Then stop voting for repub politicians.

Like Romney.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

You should do some research.

Cause Obama has been after numerous Wall Street crooks.

Stop listening to those right wing talk show propagandists, and tune back into reality.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I will never support Obama.
But if people would do some research G.W. set america back decades. Look at G.W.s business track record before he was elected president, everthing the man touched went deep into the red.It would take 20 or 30 to fix the mess G.W. created.Look at the E.O.s G.W. signed. It's easy to blame Bush if you look up some facts.

And Obama is really no different.He just hasn't had as much time as G.W. to screw it up.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join