It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Movement is Dead - If there ever was one

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
george 4 title comments on current state of the Movement -
I found his comments interesting and he makes some valid points -
was there ever a movement - 911 - Housing Crisis - Ron Paul -

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
What movement are you speaking of, middle east, anarchists, his bowel movements

I am unable to watch at the moment but a bit more info on the type of movement would be cool.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I'd like to know what movement is dead too.

Also, never say dead. Movements have a way of going underground when things get to rough out there for overt protesting.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
That man speaks more truth than you will ever see on here again.

Those that do not understand what he is saying (like the first 2 posts) will never get it. Just keep throwing your energy into the occupy or some other movement. You will get it some day although it will be too late then.

He explained it very well and you either get what he's saying or you don't.

Good luck......

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
ah, guys I was just on the interstate, 2 semi trucks were blocking both lanes on the freeway in front of a convoy of Military Vehicles about 15 or so. (mixed desert and green for the most part were HumVee's, and a couple of what looked like foreign trucks - like recovery stlye vehicles. I didn't see any weapons but those truckers where sending a message you could tale because they were bearly doing the speed limit and they were directly in front of this convoy. I was stuck in the Jam for about 10 miles. I dont know - they looked like NatGuard to me.
just thought I would mention what I just experienced... pretty weird if nothing else.
edit on 15-7-2012 by 1BornPatriot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by 1BornPatriot

This guy says nothing new in my experience; however it does need to be said from time to time as a reminder.

Life is what WE as individuals make of it. Oh sure, there are times when we can blame others, but most of the times I see people whining about something is because they didn’t get there way. Just like little spoiled children. Refusing to take responsibility for their own decisions.

As for the Military convoy, it’s summertime. This is the time that the majority of National Guard and Reserve units conduct their Annual Training (AT).

And the truckers were just probably being (BEEEP!)

new topics

top topics

join