It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Supporters Need Not Read This - Romney Supporters Better - Paul Supporters Carry This Message

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
reply to post by GenerationGap

If you folks give Obama the win, you will carry the burden of guilt and partial blame for anything wrong Obama does and any harm he does to the country in his second term. You will be directly responsible and that's all anyone and history will remember.

Makes me wonder if Obama is not in on this somehow? Are some of you in the Obama tank and pretending to be for Ron Paul?

I have nothing against Ron Paul, but this is just weird. In fact too weird. How many Obama people do you think are among your ranks?

Here is your answer, and it's in the form of a question to you: In what substantial way will Romney's presidency be different than Obama's? Please convince me that there are some differences of value.

Unless Ron is somehow the nominee, then Gary Johnson is a good choice. Instead of a Paul write in, Gary gets a vote which will measure support for a third party. Which may or may not be marginal in value. But after all, I see no difference in Rombama. Either way, it looks like Ron will be a nominee at the RNC in Tampa.

dailypaulradio.com...
edit on 17-7-2012 by ninepointfive because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
What the Hell...I have a suggestion. Everyone stop right now, right here and turn off the TV. Turn off the radio and stay away from the internet. At least in your mind. Decide how your life has been lately, how you feel about the "guy in the White House" and how you feel about the "guy on the other side". That is really all you need to do to discover who you should vote for.

Don't watch another negative commercial and for God's sake...don't listen to any BS newscaster. Everything you are told, every opinion you hear...just everything...is nothing but lies from the one spewing them to try to get you to vote their way. That is it. Nothing more. Lies? They don't care. The end justifies the means to them and the means have no rules. Because they know what is best. And you only matter for your vote. They don't care about you...except to use you. PERIOD.

Welcome to America 2012.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ninepointfive

I still think Ron Paul will run third party after the Republican convention.

He has to follow through with the Republican race first which is advantageous to both him and his message.

Gary Johnson may be just holding Paul’s place.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

That has no relationship to what I said or asked? I don't belong to a Party personally and don't care for any one of them. I find the Paul phenomena interesting but it's hard to have any discussion with a Paul supporter as they assume they are being attacked and don't comprehend the words.

I'm curious if there are covert Obama supporters who are mixed in among the Paul supporters because they think it will help Obama? Every vote for Paul, even though he lost the nomination, helps Obama. So anyone who does not want Obama should if using common sense, not vote for Paul. I think that is obvious.

Obama is the only President in my time that actually scares me somewhat. I would vote for someone I don't like to get rid of him. His ideology is dangerous.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

That has no relationship to what I said or asked? I don't belong to a Party personally and don't care for any one of them. I find the Paul phenomena interesting but it's hard to have any discussion with a Paul supporter as they assume they are being attacked and don't comprehend the words.

I'm curious if there are covert Obama supporters who are mixed in among the Paul supporters because they think it will help Obama? Every vote for Paul, even though he lost the nomination, helps Obama. So anyone who does not want Obama should if using common sense, not vote for Paul. I think that is obvious.

Obama is the only President in my time that actually scares me somewhat. I would vote for someone I don't like to get rid of him. His ideology is dangerous.

I can give you an accurate impression, since I've been involved in both 2008 and 2012. Sure, there are people who voted for Obama on board with the r3volution, and those who voted for Bush on board too.

I think a lot of people who consider themselves Democrats are actually libertarians, but they don't understand economics. Those who have supported Obama in the past have come over, and they admonish Obama now. There really isn't anyone who would vote for Obama and support Ron Paul, unless they're unprincipled.

I have actually read posts on facebook of so called, "Republicans" who would vote for Obama over Paul in the general election. Those are the types who we run into conflict with in the GOP, because they really don't support the party principles or liberty. Anything further, I'd be happy to have a discussion on the subject.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join