It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Potentially important information on project blue beam and a new false flag!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Another possibility. The original bettor is in on the hoax, and intends to make money off of it.

Kind of like rumors of big bets against American Airlines in the stock market from the mideast in the days before 9/11.

Or this is part of some viral marketing campaign for a film.
edit on 17-7-2012 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by mbkennel

well according to UK today UFO's exist..

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Some random anonymous dude on the internet claiming another random anonymous dude wanted to bet a few hundred bucks (gasp, the guy is really going out on a limb here, if he wins he could buy... uh.. a new tv to watch during the end of the world!) on a false flag/alien arrival based on what another anonymous "friend in some govt agency" allegedly said. The good ole double anonymous "friend of a friend" source. As always, ATS bringing rock solid sources and proof for their crazy theories.

Whatever, enjoy the stars and flags from the gullible folks who jump in and believe any prediction on the internet. Sad that such threads with no proof whatsoever are even tolerated.

Every time there's tons of threads/hooplah about some false flag/disaster/alien/whatever prediction here on ATS, seems everyone wants to get in on it and start their own thread like this. Then of course, every single time, nothing happens.
edit on 17-7-2012 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by darkest4

well the UK just released documents stating they have come in contact with UFO's. If thats true then what better way to get people ready for a false UFO landing in London?
read about what the UK realeased today.

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by tluna1

No, that's not what the documents said at all. It was a release of reports of sightings, just like a bunch of other governments have released, some interesting, most duds, with nothing of large significance and certainly no admittance by the UK that aliens visit earth.
edit on 17-7-2012 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

OK so i guess i read it wrong. but it is still funny they come out with it right before the olympics. Just saying.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Interesting story.

I'm sure nothing will happen. The only thing that makes me wonder, a bit, is that this year has been pretty quiet, as far as major Global events go. I would have thought that it being 2012 and all, that the internet would have been abuze with doomsday predictions, faked UFO videos and NWO stuff. But it's no more than any other year maybe even less. Time will tell. The year isn't over yet.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

redicecreations.com...
expansions.com...
Stewart A. Swerdlow's segment on the special edition of Red Ice Radio devoted to the 2012 London Olympics and what may happen there. Stewart addresses what he sees as a prime opportunity for the Illuminati's staged alien invasion scenario in order to trigger masses of people globally into new world order Greenstar programming.

I've met Stewart Swerdlow about 5 times, brought him over to Australia to do seminars, one specifically was on Mind-Control and Programming. He discussed Greenstar Programming..... I've yet to watch the video, but will do now

If anyone has questions in relation to Stewart and Greenstar Programming, don't hesitate to ask

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Well, after reading all about UFO's & the olympics I'd say bring it on. It sure as hell needs something
to make it entertaining.

The o'limp ics is so bloody retarded & boring. Glorified egg n' spoon races.

I guess I'll miss all this excitement as my radio (I don't own a tv) will be switched off for two weeks.

GOLD, GO FOR THE GOLD !!!!! Ho bloody hum.....
edit on 18-7-2012 by Littlejohnny1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-7-2012 by Littlejohnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Mate, this is not a news source, it's a forum. Where people discuss subject matters that may or may not exist. I did not claim it was a reliable source, nor did I say that I believed him or this is my "prediction". In fact I stated that this guy probably is full of crap and it's highly unlikely it will actually happen. But that does not rule it out completely and I think 99% of members on this forum would agree that what I have posted is perfectly acceptable and in spirit with what ATS is all about. If everyone posted with 100% sources and quotes from him, his aunt and his pet dog, ATS would be a very arid, boring place.

You don't have to believe me or him and that's perfectly fine. Just dont bitch about a perfectly relevant post about potentially true information.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Which bookies was this bet placed at and also what odds were offered to the man?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
You will soon learn this is all a lie. hate if you want, I will accept bashing if it were real but since it;s not you will like me for speaking like that
edit on 18-7-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

So why speak at all?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by tluna1

We need to direct people in the right direction, there is no need to speculate over something that is certain to not happen

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
reply to post by tluna1

We need to direct people in the right direction, there is no need to speculate over something that is certain to not happen

How can you be certain? Can you see into the future? Do you have a time machine? Great scott! Where did you find the 1.21 gigawatts??

Yes its unlikely but not impossible. Try being a little more open minded.

Cheers!

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by jNormal
Which bookies was this bet placed at and also what odds were offered to the man?

Sorry mate, I can't reveal that for security reasons. It's an independent bookies with two shops in London.

The odds available for aliens to be revealed in 2012 at that time was 50/1 with paddy powers and William hills. That price has now crashed to 16/1. That does not mean anything though because, as a member posted above, a lot of people will be betting on 2012 due to all the crazy theories flying around about 2012 and the Olympics etc. This would lower the price to keep the liability to an acceptable level.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

I know of vistors that would really be interested..I will send them to you.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by PrinceDreamer
I often wonder what the effects of all these type of threads have, or would have if any of the claims made were true. For example, if the so called PTB were planning a false flag event such as Aliens landing or a terror event at the Olympics, would all of these threads predicting it make them change their plans? Would the fact that so many of the worlds population have been exposed to these predictions make them change their mind, make them feel they would be found out.

I mean whether people believe these predictions or not now, if something happens the memories of these predictions will still be there, say aliens land, anyone who has read threads like this or discussed them with friends would have to think back to this and wonder if it was a false flag after all, you would have an automatic distrust of what you are being told at that point it is natural.

And then that brought another thought (must be a leftfield day for me) would not predictions of a false flag alien invasion do well to cover up a real disclosure? Say for example the worlds elite know that a small alien fleet is on its way here, they can track it, know its speed and estimate its time of arrival, they may even feel they could defeat this small fleet, or chase it off, not wanting the public to truly believe in aliens, could you not plant the idea it is all a false flag and they are not really aliens? No need to believe in them, no need to listen to them, just keep trusting your ever loving government? Ok its a bit out there, but I did say I was having a leftfield day

This is something I have been wondering about for a while myself. I'm a bit torn to be honest.

The optimist in me says that indeed TPTB delay or cancel plans anytime rumors spread significantly enough. One criticism people have of the whole illuminati/whatever you want to call it secret group ruling the planet is that they've been at this agenda for a damn long time-- and so my optimistic side says that's because they actually HAVE hit stumbling blocks like this. One thing the world has on TPTB is strength in numbers, and the INSTANT these guys show their hand and the world wakes up, it's game over for them (at least in the current state of the planet). For that reason, they need to be very, very careful that their actions don't raise any major suspicions. One thing that's really hard to measure though is exactly how effective the preventative defense really is, but it is easy to see how whistleblowers mysteriously disappear unless they reach a certain popularity level before they get killed, in which case the plan becomes let them live and perpetually criticize them for being quacks.

On the other hand, the pessimist in me says that global events like the anti-christ, alien invasion, nibiru, etc have been predicted by people constantly over the years, and even if it weren't a false flag someone's eventually bound to get it right based off of sheer probability, and for that reason they may just go ahead with it. But what's horrible to me about this (aside from the resulting one world government) is the notion that the bigger the lie is, the better, and so this blue beam thing may in fact not just be a cool light show. Who's to say they aren't planning to kill a million people in the process? That was the whole thing about 9/11-- it was so tragic that people suffered from cognitive dissonance and any argument about that being an inside job was out of the question to the degree that someone might beat your ass for even suggesting it. Not debating whether 9/11 was a false flag here, but the idea of creating something so devastating to unite people is still sound to me, and as a result I don't see how blue beam could work if it were anything other than the greatest single-event devastation the world has seen.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Pulling the plug on religion would create the single greatest event the modern world has ever seen, and by projecting ufo's at the olympics for the world to see would certainly shake the core of the believers leaving them questioning their beliefs. This coupled with a few major nuclear/bio events supposedly brought by the ufo's im guessing would unite us against them.... OR

We are made to believe they are here to help us against some other fairytale threat and they come with knowledge and information of "human" history/origins and in doing so create a new religion based on what they tell us.

TBH i think both scenarios are plausible, the question is which one would better suit TPTB. I dont know if it will happen at the olympics but if not then on a global stage...... when ?

One thing i am certain of is no matter what is to come i suspect we will be led to believe we need a vaccine or an upgrade as ive heard more recently which imo is utter nonsense and there you have it, all survivors are chipped and monitored at the very least.

I think the only thing creating hurdles for the nwo are the other groups operating on the planet as the nwo are not the only dogs in the yard, and are not the only ones with influence and power on certain continents.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Bpm1986

Well it's like expecting an alien to knock knock in your door in a minute. Chance: 10^-6 if for you this means it may happen, with so negligible chance you can safely assume it is certain to not happen

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join