It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Potentially important information on project blue beam and a new false flag!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by violet
The Perseus meteor shower will be peaking on that date.

I don't think it will come true but thanks for posting. I will mark a reminder for it , but anybody looking to the sky just might see this meteor shower and be confused.

Hope the Alien ship knows how to "Duck, Dip, Dodge, dive and Duck"

Tho I do not believe in Aliens, or this prediction, it really would not surprise me either way, if it happened or not.. I've said for some time now that they will NEVER impose Martial Law! ... But they will, they will just do it with baby steps slowly eating away at our civil rights.. Or stage ET
edit on 07/16/12 ? by SickeningTruths because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
Hmm *another* blue beam, alien, olympics thread

One month to go folks and we will soon find out.

Same as december.

Oh yeah. Wasn't this also "predicted to happen" at the world soccer championships in South Africa?

It seems like every major public event has UFO/NWO conspiracy enthusiasts predicting another "false flag" alien attack.

Sorry, but its getting more annoying and predictable that the fundamentalists always predicting the imminent "rapture".

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Bpm1986

They are both above and below- they walk among us..the ships are being seen all over the world. Check out SETI discovery of fleet of ufo's heading towards Earth- on youtube

The larger ships should be here by December 2012. Will they land? I do not know.

Our Government is already playing with several of their toys- stolen from Alien Intelligence and being mis-used. These so-called non-lethal weapons include HAARP- RMP Waves-bouncing to Cell Phone Towers and creating Silent Sound Spread Spectrum. The US Navy is getting ready to screw up our Ocean with this non-sense.

Maybe its not such a bad thing the Aliens are here and more coming.

I dont think they have any intentions on messing with the London Games.

Best Wishes!! NC in the US

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Apollo7
reply to post by Bpm1986

Check out SETI discovery of fleet of ufo's heading towards Earth- on youtube

SETI has denied having anything to do with the "announcement" video, it's a fake

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bpm1986
reply to post by captiva

Had to reply to this before I sleep as I do not want people thinking this is just a made up story: this is just one major uk bookmaker that offers such 'novelty bets':

www.paddypower.com...

Check it out, although the prices are pretty low and a lot lower than they were a few months ago from what I remember! They also have a market for 'the first country to make contact'

The biggest uk bookmaker, william hills were offering 50/1 a few months ago, although I cannot seem to find the bet on their site anymore. If you rang up and asked for a quote, they would give you one.

I assure you, I have no need to lie and if I were to lie, I would probably make it a lot more interesting than it actually is.

To answer your other questions, it depends on the type of customer. Most of my regular customers I know on first name basis. I did not ask this customer for his name and I would not ask a customer until I have seen them a few times and I can see that they are friendly and chatty. It's just good customer service. So I don't know where you got the opinion that I did ask him, I was just replying to another members comments...in which I clearly said I did not ask.

My trading team would not quote me a price as we are a much smaller independent company with only 2 shops. The trader in the office basically said that he would not even know where to start on compiling these odds. Think about it, how could you put a fair price on that without shooting yourself in the foot if it actually happens? :p it's just not the type or bet we normally take.

Cheers
edit on 15-7-2012 by Bpm1986 because: (no reason given)

You don't happen to work for Paddy power do you?

Interesting story though,

PS, I won't be taking 50/1 or less for a bet like that! Talk about stingy bookies!

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Definitely a nice and weird story, the sort we like in ATS.

But, I have to say I've seen many announcements and prophecies and revelations the likes of this one.

I believe that once again, I'll be posting the day that follows to say "There. Here we are, nothing has changed. kthxbye". Like that 28 October '11 thingie.

Mind you, I'd really love it if I were wrong!

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Here's the struggle I have with this and I'm not saying it didnt happen but............

£300. Why £300? That is an odd amount I would have thought. If you had info on location and date and trusted your sources, why wouldnt you go higher? He was casually dressed but smart, ergo, whilst not judging a book by it's cover, £300 doesnt sound like his life savings?!?!

If I was passed information like this and trusted my source, I'd punt a lot more than £300.

2 other points to note:

1. Bookies only offer 50/1 on Aliens being proven?!?!? That's incredibly low as an observation! Do they know something?!?!

2. Who took the bet for the specific date and time? Corals, Labrookes, PaddyPower, William Hill? I wouldnt mind speaking to them and asking whether it was ever placed.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Bpm1986

He was having fun with you. Successful troll is successful you got trolled
edit on 17-7-2012 by votan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Aliens are a flimsy excuse to take away anything. What exactly will be taken away from us when the B.E.A.s show up? Free speech? the internet? Junk food?...

Maybe they will insist we clamp down on our reproduction? Give up religion? Worship them? Give them gold?

All of the above?

If Aliens "reveal themselves" at the Olympics it will be as a news release back in the science section of your favorite science blog: "Martian microbes confirmed!" or "Encleadean Algea sampled!". Our Human egos can only handle the finding of life we deam as "little" and "harmless". Our racial identity would be thrown into chaos if Galactic tourists show up for the Water Polo finals.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by faryjay

It's not aliens, it's the implementation of the NWO, using the "arrival" of nonhuman or whatever beings that have in truth been here all along. Either they'll offer a better future, or they'll save us from some epic threat. Either way, we swallow the hook and are enslaved for all of eternity.

There's your lake of fire for ya.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I've broken my own cardinal rule to not read the whole thread as I normally would but I'm short of time at this second.

What I find odd is that a guy goes in to a betting shop, wants to place such an initial bet which as said isn't that odd bar the sum involved. But what irks is that when questioned he wants to name a place and a time.

AT that point I would think either prank, nutter or at worst someone with knowledge as mad as it might seem.

Now under questioning he 'admits' to have a friend in a high place who has given him this information.

And there's where it falls apart, what bookie would even think of taking a bet on a sure big payout, I mean as mad as it seems you have to play safe and bookies are not known for their generous gifts.

The OP says that no one would give him the bet at better odds that competitors, but who would want to take the risk, even if he's a nut its only a mere 300 quid, hardly going to set the bookies up for life and IF he's actually got insider info he's going to cane the bookie.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I'm going to bookmark this thread.

If nothing happens, I will be back.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
First off I have to say that I've never heard of a betting store. We do not have anything like that in the US. We have Vegas and Atlantic city if you like to gamble and I guess every town has its bingo games and lottery but a betting store??? And you can make a bet on anything?
Doesnt sound like too big a bet though so either he doesnt have much cash to spare or he's not 100% sure on this incident occurring. If I knew a sure thing I would bet the farm. ( I dont have a farm but you get the idea...)
There have been a few suggestions that aliens would make themselves known at the olympic this year but I think its just folks projecting hope in what they believe. Like anything else, time will tell.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by jplaysguitar
its been a long time sence the last big psy-ops i guess we are due for a new one any day now

Care to elaborate on what the last one was? Just curious.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by niceguybob

Dunno if this has been mentioned but, he didn't actually out his money were his mouth is did he? He left without placing a bet? Did the OP even see the £300 or did he just say that's what he wanted to bet? (sorry if this was already asked)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

The UK has Bookmakers, these started off on horse race tracks but eventually spread out. Most of the betting done in them is on sporting events, however as mentioned earlier in the thread you can also place novelty bets, these tend to cover things that are unlikely to happen such as aliens arriving on earth.

The size of the bet is not indicative of how much this person believes, the bookmakers are all interlinked, a single large bet sends ripples through the system, so for example if someone comes in a places a very large bet on aliens landing, followed by another large bet the system picks it up, and automatically starts to lower the odds.

If you follow the link given earlier for bets on aliens being disclosed this year, you will see the odds there have gone down to a very low 16/1 meaning you will win £16 for every £1 bet. Now this may seem very low, in fact it is, but there will be a reason for this (And no, the bookies do not know the aliens are coming) IT is 2012, the hype of this year will have had many bets placed saying aliens will be coming (Think of all the Nibaru believers) these people placing bets, even small ones will automatically start to reduce the odds you will receive.

The guy going into the betting shop and making the bet is not in its self that unusual, I think the only thing that makes this slightly odd is he wanted to bet on a specific date and willing to place £300 on it, other than that it is really not that strange. Him naming the date does make me want to put tenner on it lol, however at odds at 16/1 its not that great a bet

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
There are non-humans walking amongst you. But is that really important? whats more important, the first thing I said or YOU & YOU alone?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by faryjay

It's not aliens, it's the implementation of the NWO, using the "arrival" of nonhuman or whatever beings that have in truth been here all along. Either they'll offer a better future, or they'll save us from some epic threat. Either way, we swallow the hook and are enslaved for all of eternity.

There's your lake of fire for ya.

Now THATS a thought! They may act as if its something new ( aliens among us ) when they have been here all along. Crazy if it turns out that way! Lol

Im thinking though the Olympics will come and go with nothing out of the norm happening. Although, never know when a zombie may be hungry!

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Apollo7

They are both above and below- they walk among us..the ships are being seen all over the world. Check out SETI discovery of fleet of ufo's heading towards Earth- on youtube

The larger ships should be here by December 2012. Will they land? I do not know.

Our Government is already playing with several of their toys- stolen from Alien Intelligence and being mis-used. These so-called non-lethal weapons include HAARP- RMP Waves-bouncing to Cell Phone Towers and creating Silent Sound Spread Spectrum. The US Navy is getting ready to screw up our Ocean with this non-sense.

Maybe its not such a bad thing the Aliens are here and more coming.

I dont think they have any intentions on messing with the London Games.

Best Wishes!! NC in the US

So anyways......I've managed to get my hands on this really big bridge in London.....I'm able to sell it at a really good price, you seem like the perfect kind of buyer......you interested?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by PrinceDreamer
reply to post by karen61057

he wanted to bet on a specific date and willing to place £300 on it, [
Again!

He wasn't willing to place £300 on it, he left without placing a bet..... He wasn't willing to do anything... What happened was (according to the OP) some guy came in and said "would I be able to place a £300 bet on 'X' happening", the OP said yes but not at the price another bookie was quoting and the guy left... The end. This is how we end up with ridiculous claims being made; people not accurately representing the source material.

No offense btw, I'm not having a go, just keen that stories don't get twisted to fit......
edit on 17-7-2012 by Milkflavour because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join