It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Potentially important information on project blue beam and a new false flag!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

I also doubt that this person would tell the bookie that if aliens did turn up at the Olympics "they may not even be real".....sort of shooting himself in the foot with that one isn't he?....as I imagine for the bet to pay out they would need to be confirmed as "real aliens" and not some fancy light show......not really the sort of claim you should be making to your bookie just before you hand over £300 is it?

My sentiments exactly!!
I should certainly be starting a few threads of my own, seeing as how ..
Well, I suppose I was under the assumption that to start a thread, one must have a lot of very good information, be relatively intellectual, and know a bit more than what a friend of a friend [or some other such person/s] supposedly said.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Hmm *another* blue beam, alien, olympics thread

One month to go folks and we will soon find out.

Same as december.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
If this does happen, i.e. aliens revealing themselves, I can't help but wonder what the effect worldwide would be. I think many people think it would cause widespread panic etc but we'd all still have to turn up for work the next day right?
I can't think how the knowledge that aliens do exist would affect me directly. I still have to feed myself and my family.

This of course opens up a new excuse for not making it into work, instead of the usual flu or cold. "exhausted from alien visitation to my home. Was probed extensively and implanted with weird chips!"

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   
How about closing one of the 2 threads exactly about the same thing?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

as for Alien Invasion on the Olympics - wait what? This is the craziest story I've heard in a while, even crazier than the Nibiru thing.

Need I say more? Where did anyone even decide that? Or is someone having the agenda to spread such lies and maybe fear.

I definitely do not thin Dec 21st 2012 in the way the movies are about it but if there is an 'end of the world as we know it as understanding' well - I was thinking Dec 21st 2012 would be an actual disclosure day but I still doubt it

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Bpm1986

i thought i was having major deja vu!!!
i remember reading this a while ago! i didn't realize your original post was taken down.
glad you indicated that,i thought i was time traveling!
well i guess we'll see soon enough if this comes true!
cheers

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor

as for Alien Invasion on the Olympics - wait what? This is the craziest story I've heard in a while, even crazier than the Nibiru thing.

Need I say more? Where did anyone even decide that? Or is someone having the agenda to spread such lies and maybe fear.

I definitely do not thin Dec 21st 2012 in the way the movies are about it but if there is an 'end of the world as we know it as understanding' well - I was thinking Dec 21st 2012 would be an actual disclosure day but I still doubt it

WRONG!

This thread is about a personal story surrounding the Olympics, my thread is about the clues on a possible False Flag Attack....how is that the same?

HTH.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Bpm1986

I think your making it up to be honest .
Can you be more specific about the shop location etc

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor

Mummy I want to be a mod
Please mummy .

Read the threads before making accusations

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   
I often wonder what the effects of all these type of threads have, or would have if any of the claims made were true. For example, if the so called PTB were planning a false flag event such as Aliens landing or a terror event at the Olympics, would all of these threads predicting it make them change their plans? Would the fact that so many of the worlds population have been exposed to these predictions make them change their mind, make them feel they would be found out.

I mean whether people believe these predictions or not now, if something happens the memories of these predictions will still be there, say aliens land, anyone who has read threads like this or discussed them with friends would have to think back to this and wonder if it was a false flag after all, you would have an automatic distrust of what you are being told at that point it is natural.

And then that brought another thought (must be a leftfield day for me) would not predictions of a false flag alien invasion do well to cover up a real disclosure? Say for example the worlds elite know that a small alien fleet is on its way here, they can track it, know its speed and estimate its time of arrival, they may even feel they could defeat this small fleet, or chase it off, not wanting the public to truly believe in aliens, could you not plant the idea it is all a false flag and they are not really aliens? No need to believe in them, no need to listen to them, just keep trusting your ever loving government? Ok its a bit out there, but I did say I was having a leftfield day

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by PrinceDreamer

My thoughts exactly.

Seems that TPTB are sure doing a crappy job at keeping their secrets......secret. Extremely fishy in my opinion. Not all that glitters is gold!

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Did he bet on false flag alien invasion, too?
Because if he´s not sure if it´s even real aliens, how would he bet on an alien invasion but mentoins all could be fake? Wouldn´t it make the bet kind of silly?

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Bpm1986

I can suggest you one thing. Next time , look at it's feet.

Try reading some part of bible which is mostly describing the lord.

This whole alien story is a fraud and it is a step to affect your faith in your only creator.

End of advice.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Those toys are pictures of one eyed Eblis-lucifer-Azazil.

And 2012 olympic is a ritual to celebrate the entrance of Anti-christ.

Just keep your hands to your faith or you will fall , if not fallen already.

His left eye is hurt as Ibrahim threw an stone when he showed himself to Ibrahim -PBUH to stop him from doing lord's mission.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Hi there, nice story - though somewhat anecdotal in my view. In and of itself, I don't think it represents any serious indication that something is up on this front...

However, we cannot ignore the fact that there is and has been now for years, a steady effort at predictive programming revolving around the London Olympics from TPTB...

Here is one of the better youtube series compiling many examples of such predictive programming ( i recommend you watch all ten parts):

www.youtube.com...

As far as I've been able to see, though, most London Olympic predictive programming has centered on the following key words and numbers:

- explosion
- nuclear
- muslim
- 27/07

(in the context of current tensions with Iran and Syria, these terms could signal an attempt at creating a false flag justifying massive retaliation?).

Make of it what you will, but those are the terms I've seen popping up again and again. Some of it has to do with aliens (just look at the Olympic mascots!) but not enough to make it a credible scenario for a psy-op IMO.

I'm really split about what will be the fate of the Olympics...On the one hand, I tend to think TPTB wouldn't spend so much effort on predictive programming if it weren't seeking to actually implement a false flag scenario. On the other a-hand, I have the feeling it is becoming increasingly difficult for them to successfully implement their black psy-ops, as if a force prevented/undermined TPTB's efforts at every turn now.

The good ETs at work maybe?

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Just Chris

Ok now that I bothered to read it - what makes you think that (provided OP didn't make that up), the stranger was not some schizophrenic idiot who rambled random things about aliens or NWO since according to you he was some NWO nutjob and not believer in aliens.

I can bet money to you then, that on August 11, 2012 nothing like that will happen (Edit: Or anything of that kind on the Olympic games on any day). I bet (let's imagine) 500 on it, take 800 with his 300 when Aug 11 comes, deal?
edit on 16-7-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

(in the context of current tensions with Iran and Syria, these terms could signal an attempt at creating a false flag justifying massive retaliation?

This is probably the main agenda at work here along with other motives and following in the footsteps of America's 9,11

I doubt "good ET's " are slowing them down though !!

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
FLAG for a great story. Thanks!
MY BET is we'll all just have to wait and see.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Bpm1986

Did you not just want to bust out laughing when he without blinking wanted to bet on a false flag regarding Aliens at the Olympics? Lol

Thats just too funny!

First thing that came to mind is the combined disaster illuminati card that seems to predict something may occur during the games, of course no rings just colored shirts on the people that make one think of the colors at the olmpics. Time will tell if anything weird happens before the first of the year.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Bpm1986

Good story. Not believable though. I feel either OP's making this up or the betting man did.
If someone had and held this type of Earth-changing information, I highly doubt he'd go quasi pubic and want to share it with a perfect stranger behind a cash register.
Just put yourself in his place. And once you do, you realize this is not how you'd behave. So it's safe to assume, this isn't how he behaved either.
Plus, why not write an editorial or something via the local news paper?

Sounds too hokey and way too ATS-ish. But it was a great read!!!

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Hi all,

Had a busy day in the shop so I have not been able to reply. I will be getting home shortly and reply to as many as I can.

I've just skimmed through a lot of the responses and it seems a lot of people think I'm making this up. That's fine if you think that. I understand it might be hard to comprehend as I know myself that it sounds quite crazy. Like i mentioned before, what would I have to gain by lying about this? Also, if I were to make up a story like this, I would have made it a lot more interesting, more detailed and full of crap. I've just told my account of what happened for ATS to discuss as I feel this is exactly why this forum exists.

Anyway, I'm not out for glory hunting, so as mentioned if you don't beleive me thats fine. I just wanted to share this in its correct outlet with open minded people.

In regards to people saying that this guy is making it up, thats probably correct and I have always said that I do not believe this myself. I see predictions being made on ATS all too often and not one has come true, so I do not have high hopes for this one either, but it is still interesting and something to keep an eye on which is why I shared this with you all.

Cheers

Oh and to the person who wanted to know more about my exact location. Would you give your exact location? I'm smart enough to know that giving my exact shop location and name would be like opening a can of worms and could even get me in trouble with my work. So i'm sorry, but I cannot and will not give my location for security reasons. Intelligent people will understand why.
edit on 16-7-2012 by Bpm1986 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join