It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Potentially important information on project blue beam and a new false flag!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Hi all,

Like many people who come to ATS I have been an avid reader for many years without ever registering. Four or five in fact! Again like many, I have only recently registered as I finally feel I have some information worthy of sharing with you all. This was posted in my introduction post but got removed due to violating the rules. Now that I've hit my 20 posts I can finally share this information again.

Just to give you a little background information about my self. I have read many different forums and pieces of information regarding many different conspiracies. The ones I have paid particular attention to are the 9/11, NWO, HAARP, Aliens and UFO conspiracies, although I have read and touched upon many others on my Internet travels. This includes project blue beam, which is the main topic of my thread today. I have learnt over the years to take everything with a pinch of salt and not to believe everything you read, and I'm not just talking about what you read/see in the media! Saying this, again like many of you I have a deep feeling that things are not exactly what we see in the world around us and I have a strong feeling that TPTB are hiding quite a lot from us all. Enough about me, on to the story!

* Disclaimer* This happened to me about 3 weeks ago. I do not know why I did not post this until now, I guess it simply did not cross my mind to do so until this evening. Please forgive me if some of the information is a bit vague.

*Disclaimer 2* Due to me having to reach 20 posts before re-submitting this, it has now been about 3 months.

I'm a betting shop manager in London and I am used to getting some weird bet requests from time to time. About 3 weeks ago, a gentleman came into my shop and asked me if he could place a very strange bet. He was a Caucasian man, aged between 25 and 30, about 5'10, was casually dressed and had a London accent. He approached the counter, greeted me and my cashier and asked me if we would accept a bet for aliens to be announced to the world this year or make themselves known to the world this year.

Now this isn't the craziest request I've ever seen before and I could actually get him a price from a few different bookmakers in the UK. The natural next step was to ask him how much. He said he wanted to bet £300 on it! I was quite shocked as usually people only put a few £ here or there as a laugh, but his man seemed deadly serious! My curiosity took over and I asked him why he would want to bet so much on it and if he had any information (not in those exact words). Without answering my question, he immediately asked me if he could bet on a specific date AND location as well! Now this really shocked me. Working in a betting shop, I'm used to coming across some complete looney toons! I like to think im quite able to differentiate between a sane person and a crazy person and to me, this person looked completely sane and quite intelligent.

He went on to ask me if he could bet on aliens making themselves known/being uncovered on August 11 2012 at the Olympic village, London. This is one day before the London Olympics are due to finish. He said he would bet money on it all day every day if he could. I asked him how he has this information. He said something along the lines of a friend who works high up in Government or agency of some sort had given him some information. He then went on warn me not to believe everything you see and this 'Alien' uncovering might not even be real, but a way of our government scaring us to gain the ability to take away more of our freedoms. I immediately thought back to a thread I had read about project blue beam here on ATS and sheepishly said to him, 'You mean like project blue beam?'. He simply smiled at me and said ' something like that! Can you get me those prices?' quickly changing the subject! I had to do my job so I searched the web quickly to see if I could get a price on a specific date and place of arrival. With no luck, I rang my trading team in my head office. No luck there either and I was told by my trading team at the same time that I could not take his £300 bet at the larger price one of our competitors were offering. When I told him this, he simply said thanks for my time and left the shop.

Every now and again I think about this encounter and wonder if the man really has some solid information. With 100 billions Stars in our Galaxy and 100 billion galaxies in our universe, I have no doubt that we are not alone. The question is, will they make themselves known this year during Englands biggest event in decades? Or will our governments simply lie to us and deceive us by making us believe aliens are here, with the end result being that our governments are able to control us even further? Maybe neither? What are your thoughts ATS?

Thanks for reading, I'm really interested to hear about what you guys think.
edit on 15-7-2012 by Bpm1986 because: Changing time frame

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Nice read. I have read predictions somewhat like this before. But obviously none of them came true.

If he does know this for sure and is very certain of the date etc. wouldn't he bet more than £300???

A lot of people are predicting the End of the World or Aliens during or after these Olympics. Lets see what happens.

But I can't afford to hold my breath any more ... Been let down too many times by "predictions"

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by faryjay

I'm the same. I have seen too many predictions that simply do not happen. Too be honest, I personally believe that nothing will happen and the Olympics will go off without a hitch, but information like this really interests me and opens up my imagination. A lot of people thought they would never see Tupac preforming again, but that was possible due to technology that could be potentially used to achieve this ''illusion''.

In regards to the money, most people who bet in shops understand that liabilities of a betting shop are much less than that of an online bookmaker. People who want to place a large amount of money on 1 selection will go around several or dozens of betting shops placing smaller amounts to ensure they get their bets on with the amount they require. I'm not saying this is the case with this gentleman, but its a thought.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
That's for that info. I didn't know about the amount thingy.

However, since I was the first to reply to your thread, do you think you could split that £300 with me when he loses his bet?

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing your story with us!

Very interesting indeed..

Few things of note here:

Not everybody believes in Project Bluebeam (there are flaws in this theory)

Don't believe everything you read on the internet, in regards to 9/11, NWO, etc.

There is a lot of disinformation (so much that ATS has it's own Deconstructing Disinfo forum.

---

That aside, £300 is a quite lot to bet on this happening (though if he was THAT certain, maybe he should have tried betting his life-savings, lol) I guess the fact he chose a specific date too, means the odds on that woulda been slim.

You know there has been talk of numerous scenarios that will take place at London Olympics this year..& yes, aliens is one of the main ones.

But I find it interesting you mention this date in August, because a lot of people believe 27th July to be the date when this takes place.

Did you manage to catch this man's name by any chance?

When exactly did this guy come through to place the bet?

On appearance, did he act in any unusual way? (Bearing in mind I know you get your fair share of shifty characters in the bookies)

Do you genuinely believe his story that he got some "inside info" from a high-ranking military government official?

Sorry for the 20 questions, but I'm just intrigued in this story of yours.

S&F

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
The Perseus meteor shower will be peaking on that date.

I don't think it will come true but thanks for posting. I will mark a reminder for it , but anybody looking to the sky just might see this meteor shower and be confused.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Good post,
I guess we`ll wait and see.I have to ask though,...
did you stick a sneeky fiver on that bet??

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
its been a long time sence the last big psy-ops i guess we are due for a new one any day now

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Cool story.

Will be interesting to see how this pans out.

The guy who came in the shop may have been well aware he wouldn't have been able to place the bet and perhaps wanted to spook you? (However I doubt this...)

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
edit on 15-7-2012 by Idonthaveabeard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by jplaysguitar

First off, it's not really potencially important information. It's another "prediction" and the only reason it got my interest is because the guy was willing to put his money where his mouth is,and you wrote the story well.

Second? You should have just taken the bet on your own, gave him any odds you throught were fair, and shared the dough on dinner and drinks with ATS members.

THAT'S What I would have done!: D

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Idonthaveabeard

Actually, if you had read my story correctly, you will clearly see that I posted this about 2 months ago in my introduction post, which then got taken down by the admins for breaking the rules. Maybe you should read before you speak?

For the rest of you, I'm actually closing up my shop now and will be travelling home, having something to eat quickly and I will reply to all of your posts! Please keep the questions coming!

Cheers

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bpm1986
reply to post by Idonthaveabeard

Actually, if you had read my story correctly, you will clearly see that I posted this about 2 months ago in my introduction post, which then got taken down by the admins for breaking the rules. Maybe you should read before you speak?

For the rest of you, I'm actually closing up my shop now and will be travelling home, having something to eat quickly and I will reply to all of your posts! Please keep the questions coming!

Cheers

Haha my bad

Thought it might have been a repeat of that 'my friends mum found a wallet and gave it back to an asian man who thanked her and told her to stay away from -inset local place name here- on such and such day' thing that did the rounds a few years ago.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
This is very interesting. For those who are saying if he was that sure why did he not bet his life savings, well maybe that was all he had, or perhaps he was doing it in smaller chunks here and there so as not to bring too much attention on himself.
The other thing I wondered is perhaps he worked for the government who want to circulate this kind of stuff to make it easier to debunk later when it doesn't happen in order to keep us all confused and in the dark. £300 from a gov agency is small potatoes, especially if they know there is even less chance the bet will be accepted.

Will keep an eye on this thread all the same.
S&F

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Neat story. S&F.

Maybe he had a psychic hunch, but didn't want to say that to you. Or, as violet pointed out there is a meteor shower, he is possibly hoping that everyone mistakes it for a show of support of the London Olympics from our ET friends. LOL.

The amount of £300- is possibly pocket change to him. How much would that net him if he won?

Can I put £100- on a false flag terrorist attack at the Olympics on 30th July at 8.52pm please.

edit on 15-7-2012 by maya27 because: R

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
hmmm OP runs a betting shop.
I wonder how many people will be tempted to place a bet?

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
its not that strange, i walked into a bookies 2 years ago in 2010, asked for the same thing.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by takethat

Did they take the action? And what did you bet? Would you have won? DID you win?

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Bpm1986

It's a nice story, but I think that's all it is...a story....I've seen quite a few of these type of threads on ATS where someone has a "friend who is quite high up in the government" and claims insider knowledge of a coming event, nothing ever comes of them.

If there was any truth to this story, the person within the government/agency would have to be at the very top!...and I sincerely doubt he/she would be sharing that sort of info with his mate so he could go and make a killing at the bookies!

I also doubt that this person would tell the bookie that if aliens did turn up at the Olympics "they may not even be real".....sort of shooting himself in the foot with that one isn't he?....as I imagine for the bet to pay out they would need to be confirmed as "real aliens" and not some fancy light show......not really the sort of claim you should be making to your bookie just before you hand over £300 is it?

Welcome to ATS OP'er .......but I'm sorry....I don't buy your story.
edit on 15/7/2012 by Argyll because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SmoKeyHaZe

***************************************************************************************
Quote: ''Did you manage to catch this man's name by any chance? When exactly did this guy come through to place the bet?...''
****************************************************************************************
VERY strange questions. What on the earth for, do you need to know this? What the difference it would make to you if, let's say, the guy's name will be John Green or Jack Grey etc.?? Same goes for the date/time - what for do you want to know this??

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join