It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Lady in Medjugorje message indicates that many, many people will die rather soon

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

Really?

Funny... I am a catholic. Born and raised, baptized, communion and married in one.

I understand this topic welll. Ive pondered over them many a year. Dont give me that BS.

If you're in my cave, dont tell me that it's purple when I know it's grey painted walls.

You're seriously funny.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   
What Our Lady in Medjugorje needs to do is teleport herself to the Whitehouse and the Knesset and give the low down to the most belligerent countries in history.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by 2012newstart

I really do not like it when people say Our Lady or Our Lord.
Stop shoving your deities down my throat. They are your lord and your lady and your silly religion where an ordinary man becomes a god and his mother is a virgin.

No one is shoving anything ... down your throat. Pictures or it didnt happen.

Our Lady is a title WE CATHOLICS use to address Mary. If you dont like it... Get over it. This is a Catholic related post, right? These prophecies are just that. Do deal with it chum.

Now... Exactly how do you feel that ANYONE has pushed OUR LADY down your throat?

Satan satan satan...

I just said the name 3 times... Does that mean I'm trying to convert you to the devil?

feeling mature now?

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057

Gotta love a religion where nothing that is ever promised comes true.
Revelations was supposed to be for the people who lived right around the time of Jesus. He was supposed to be back then and 2000 years later here we sit waiting. I guess the whole "better I owe it to you than cheat youout of it" thing still works for some. Not me.

Messages from deities to the non believers never reach their target audiences. Didnt that ever occur to the ever precious mother of all mothers? Guess not.

You know this.... cause you read it somewhere.

Look, just stop while you're ahead. You dont seem to know anything abot anything. So why bother barging in on this topic? You have nothing to offer.

Spiderman is sooo cool!

You> There is no such thing!

So what, he's cool to read about...

You> No one can shoot webs from their hands!

Dude.. chill. Who cares. Why do you even worry? Go away and let me talk to this guy who also likes Spiderman.

You> HEY EVERYONE! IDIOTS OVER HERE BELIEVE IN SPIDERMAN!

This really is food for the soul. Laughter is the best medicine. You guys keep me alive and well, I tell you.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Latest Message

Latest Medjugorje Message, July 2, 2012 - Apparitions to Mirjana

“My children; Again, in a motherly way, I implore you to stop for a moment and to reflect on yourselves and on the transience of this your earthly life. Then reflect on eternity and the eternal beatitude. What do you want? Which way do you want to set out on? The Father`s love sends me to be a mediatrix for you, to show you with motherly love the way which leads to the purity of soul; a soul unburdened by sin; a soul that will come to know eternity. I am praying that the light of the love of my Son may illuminate you, so that you may triumph over weaknesses and come out of misery. You are my children and I desire for all of you to be on the way of salvation. Therefore, my children, gather around me that I may have you come to know the love of my Son and thus open the door of eternal beatitude. Pray as I do for your shepherds. Again I caution you: do not judge them, because my Son chose them. Thank you. ”

Official Site

I dont know if this is part of the roman catholic church or a branch from. But it is a following within the church. More or less among the elderly. I know this for a fact. Along with others like it. This one was reported to have something to do with turning rosaries into gold (the chain links) when it began. My grandmother would tell you she had 2 turn gold. Verified by the jeweler. If she was wrong, she took it to her grave and would tell the story often up to that time.

So there you have it. Some of the inside beliefs of the Catholic Church. Roman included.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by harryhaller
You m ust understand that all madonna and child images are idols,

OY VEY!
Catholics don't worship statues

Originally posted by article
This one was reported to have something to do with turning rosaries into gold (the chain links) ...

I went to Medjugorje back in 1991 (I think it was 1991). My rosary turned gold. I saw the miracle of the sun. I saw other supernatural things happening. The laws of nature and physics were broken. I have no doubt that something supernatural is happening there.

That being said, the Catholic church has not approved Medjugorje and it can't until the appraitions are finished. It can never approve something that is still (allegedly) happening. And the messages there are not apocolyptic .. they aren't full of death etc etc like the proven fake ones around the world are.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

There shall be signs and wonders performed ... or words to that effect. Supernatural manifestations aren't really a plus for christianity hey? In fact it's pretty clear that supernatural stuff is from the other side, and will hearald the arrival of the antichrist, who we're told will be quite good at that stuff? So um, why is the RC church so hell-bent on promoting such ... strange ideas? Unless, they'll also support the antichrist with his messages of peace and unity?

Also, an idol is an idol is an idol. I marvel at how catholic people and buddhists have exactly the same sort of shrines in their homes, and how similar the private time spent there is. Different graven images, but the same sort of presentation.

Not knocking either religion, but buddism is clearly "idolatrous", as is catholicism. While catholics preach the bible, they live very differently to anything taught in the bible. Careful reading of the bible will show any of them that. Start with "the sabbath" and work from there ...

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Thats very cool! Hers turned while she was praying on them at home. The way I understand it, so did at least one other lady's that she knew and I think maybe a 3rd.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by harryhaller
it's pretty clear that supernatural stuff is from the other side,

That's your opinion. It's pretty clear that Medjugorje has inspired a lot of people to prayer and has brought people closer to Christ. that's something 'the other side' wouldn't like at all so I highly doubt it's 'the other side' doing it.

why is the RC church so hell-bent on promoting such ... strange ideas?

The Catholic Church has not approved of Medjugorje. And visits from heaven and/or the afterlife are not 'strange ideas'.

Also, an idol is an idol is an idol.

Sounds like you have no clue what an idol is. Catholics do not worship statues.
Do you worship the pictures of people you have in your home?
Do people worship Abraham Lincoln who visit the Lincoln memorial in DC?
You should have clicked on the link given. It would educate you.

While catholics preach the bible, they live very differently to anything taught in the bible. Careful reading of the bible will show any of them that.

- Careful reading of the bible will show that the bible itself even says it doesn't contain all truth.
- Careful reading of the bible will show that it supports holy traditions that have been passed down, something that the Catholics believe in.
- Careful reading of the bible will show that anyone can cherry pick the bible to make it back just about anything they want. It contradicts itself and is downright silly in places.
- Careful study of the history of the bible will show that it's the Catholic church that put it together. It's a Catholic book.

Start with "the sabbath" and work from there ...

Oh gosh .. are you a seventh day adventist? Do you think people are going to hell because they have their main day of worship of God on Sunday rather than Saturday?? Do you really think a God is going to send people who love, honor and respect him to hell based on the time of a clock hanging in a kitchen???
edit on 7/19/2012 by FlyersFan because: fixed quote

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Long time lurker, this is my first post, please forgive me if I break any rules as I cannot post a new thread. I read many different websites and ran across this woman's blog, psychicfocus.blogspot.com...
it has some interesting information about her visions, they are kinda apocalyptic. She thinks Feb 2013, and she didn't even know it when she predicted it. Check it out and create a new post or thread because I cannot.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Ok, so you are RC. No, i'm not 7th day, do you have something against them?

I am not educated by RC webpages, i'm disgusted by them. The RC church is the single most destructive force in history, not confined to the inquisition, but in the systematic destruction of everything, including the bible, which you claim is wrong? Your thinking is conveluted and contradicting friend, very RC.

By their fruit ye shall know them ....

Tell me the fruits of your church and it's leaders, please? Financial scandals, political scandals, sexual scandals ... evil little men. Evil roman catholic empire. Look at the poep, if he doesn't creep you out ... nothing could.

edit on 20-7-2012 by harryhaller because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
OP,

The Blessed mother speaks of eternity again. Everyone, we are all eternal, you will live forever, choose where you want to go.

_ _ _

The Virgin Mary’s message given on September 25th 2012

...."When in nature you look at the richness of the colors which the Most High gives to you, open your heart and pray with gratitude for all the good that you have and say: ‘I am here created for eternity’ – and yearn for heavenly things because God loves you with immeasurable love. This is why He also gave me to you to tell you: ‘Only in God is your peace and hope, dear children’. Thank you for having responded to my call."

www.spiritdaily.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

That was not so doomish as one would think...

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Dec 2 2012 Medjugorje message to Mirjana shows identical content to November 2 message, Pls follow the developments and make your own discernment. Medjugorje.com gives one text 100% identical to November 2, medjugorje.net - another version that is close too. The mess in Medjugorje alleged messages doesn't happen for a first time. But remember this is the last message before Dec 21. It is unacceptable to have "Our Lady's words" managed by someone behind scene, who will shape minds of hundreds of thousands. Something is going wrong, and it is not a secret anymore. We all remember the scandal with Jacov's 2 messages on...2007 or 8. Enough is enough!
Follow the texts according to different Medjugorje sites

Dec 2 2012 medjugorje.com
“Dear children; As a mother I implore you to persevere as my apostles. I am praying to my Son to give you Divine wisdom and strength. I am praying that you may discern everything around you according to God's truth and to strongly resist everything that wants to distance you from my Son. I am praying that you may witness the love of the Heavenly Father according to my Son. My children, great graces have been given to you to be witnesses of God's love. Do not take the given responsibility lightly. Do not sadden my motherly heart. As a mother I desire to rely on my children, on my apostles. Through fasting and prayer you are opening the way for me to pray to my Son for Him to be beside you and for His name to be holy through you. Pray for the shepherds because none of this would be possible without them. Thank you.”

Dec. 2nd 2012 Medjugorje.net
Dear children; With motherly love and motherly patience anew I call you to live according to my Son - to spread His peace and His love – so that, as my apostles, you may accept God’s truth with all your heart and pray for the Holy Spirit to guide you. Then you will be able to faithfully serve my Son, and show His love to others with your life. According to the love of my Son and my love, as a mother, I strive to bring all of my strayed children into my motherly embrace and to show them the way of faith. My children, help me in my motherly battle and pray with me that sinners may become aware of their sins and repent sincerely. Pray also for those whom my Son has chosen and consecrated in His name. Thank you.

November 02, 2012 Message to Mirjana - medjugorje.org

"Dear children, as a mother I implore you to persevere as my apostles. I am praying to my Son to give you Divine wisdom and strength. I am praying that you may discern everything around you according to God’s truth and to strongly resist everything that wants to distance you from my Son. I am praying that you may witness the love of the Heavenly Father according to my Son. My children, great grace has been given to you to be witnesses of God’s love. Do not take the given responsibility lightly. Do not sadden my motherly heart. As a mother I desire to rely on my children, on my apostles. Through fasting and prayer you are opening the way for me to pray to my Son for Him to be beside you and for His name to be holy through you. Pray for the shepherds because none of this would be possible without them. Thank you."

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I am ready to denounce my words in full if it proves wrong. If it is a technical error.

Just look at Medjugorje.com title:
December 25, 2004 – 10:40 a.m. CST – Prepare Yourselves
Medjugorje December 2, 2012 A.D.

Why 2004 at all? He just copied and pasted Nov 2 2012 message as Dec 2. To give us a sign may be it is not true?
The Medjugorje sites are known of changing their words later. Including words of seers given in interviews. They are also human. All of that is not "ex cathedra" or dogma. The seers themselves are known to take back or change key words. As for ex. is this the last apparition of Mary on Earth. They are not ready saints.

Mirjana's pubic messages started regularly sometime around mid 2005. Before that they were private, and rarely a message was released.

It is either Mirjana have true apparitions on 2nd, or not. There is no third way.

We cannot rule out the option of microwaves being used. We cannot rule it for any seer not just the Medjugorje seers. The seers are human beings too. They can be affected, and can believe 100% they see and hear what they tell us.

Why 2004? Why copied old message?

Think hard!

Tomorrow, on Dec 21, if extraordinary event happens, something you've never experienced in your lifetime, you will run to those seers to discern it instead of you, yes? And if they are managed, as seems SOME of them are, then too bad for you! You will not discern with your own conscience and sane reason given by God.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I hate all this Marian worship. It is nonsense.

How about you we leave the pagan mother goddess worship in the ancient past where it belongs and try something else for a change. It hasn't exactly worked out, has it?

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Since this post registers as a "reply" to mine, I must observe that my comment still applies.
No indication of "soon" appears in this or in the OP. All they are saying is that life is transient, which has always been the case.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
The message text is updated at Medjugorje.com to match the one in medjugorje.net, so I must also update it. May be it is a technical error this time. Still it is a mystery why OL would not address issues of more contemporary character and real life, as for ex. the devastating economic crisis comparable to 1929 that may grow to something worse than WW2. The idea the devotees are not grown up to listen to such kind of info, rather are required to pray, is not very convincing. Why for ex. the lst message prior 9/11/2001 indicated by nothing the coming disaster that shaped the world in the last decade. While the messages post 9/11 already talked of Satan influence and called for peace. Similarly, before the putch in Moscow 1991 the messages (thru Marija) did not suggest such an occurrence, while the messages immediately after (Aug, Sept 1991) are one of the strongest, speaking of Satan. These questions I gather throughout the years following the messages, and I don't have satisfying answer. perhaps OL in Medjugorje will give such an answer at the time of secrets. However, they just don't come, that is another enigma. Because the people started dying in time, and it was said it would all happen in seers' lifetime. I just watch where that apparition will reach to, after having examples of others, such as Garabandal, that reached nowhere no matter they were elated at their time as the "most recent" and "most important" appearances of OL. They may have been such though.
Medjugorje still keeps the headlines of popularity, but is nowhere near its first years when the young seers gave prophetic interviews. Now nothing prophetic is anymore spread in the regular messages. I do not reject Medjugorje, and hardly anyone cares for my own stance. But there are questions that everyone who thinks would ask, if not publicly then only in his mind. Besides that, the money machine in the parish is evident for everyone who has been only once there. You cannot have the sign of Mammon of 1 Euro under every bigger crucifix and every bigger chandelier. So OL does not accept 50 cents or other currency? Unfortunately that is true for other older and proven apparition sites and shrines of the catholic church. Seems the money drive the world and the holy places not only do not escape, but play into the game pretty well. One can lose considerable amount if deciding to buy enough religious items from Medjugorje or any other shrine. It is industry that may not experience crisis. And the houses of the seers are indeed good. The seers in 19 century didn't have all that. The world is changing, so are the modern seers. If this is not the biggest problem for the apparition itself, it is a problem when you expect some kind of revelation from those seers, to plan your life for some longer term, and you just don't get it, year after year. It is kinda disappointing. If so, there are enough other prophets who can fill the vacuum. But the seers in Medjugorje don't comment other seers. Mirjana recently said she will not speak of the Garabandal's Great Warning...so much of a prophecy for the mortal ones! I am almost angry, and if we suppose it was the SAME OL who talked in Garabandal and Medjugorje then we cannot comprehend why OL would talk of GW in G. and would refuse to go public in Medj. about the very same thing. Is one of the two apparitions false therefore? Generations have passed waiting the Great Warning. Seers have died too. Fatima year 2000 suggested for the big change by many seers (incl Don Gobi) has passed and nothing happened. At one moment, one just turns around and looks for other satisfying sources that at least give some explanation if not correct prediction. Because the life should go and not stop in expectation when a well paid seer would benevolent to talk more.

After all it is a belief that someone chooses to have. It is neither a dogma nor papal ex cathedra.

Dec 2, 2012
“Dear children; With motherly love and motherly patience anew I call you to live according to my Son – to spread His peace and His love – so that as my apostles you may accept God’s truth with all your heart and pray for the Holy Spirit to guide you. Then you will be able to faithfully serve my Son and show His love to others with your life. According to the love of my Son and my love, as a mother, I strive to bring all of my stray children into my motherly embrace and to show them the way of faith. My children, help me in my motherly battle and pray with me that sinners may become aware of their sins and repent sincerely. Pray also for those whom my Son has chosen and consecrated in His name. Thank you.”

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Marija Lunetti's dare words after apparition in Italy
www.medjugorjetoday.tv...
"Find God by embracing the Virgin Mary’s messages.The only salvation for humanity’s future is increasingly at risk, Medjugorje visionary Marija Pavlovic-Lunetti stated on December 2, right after her apparition in an Italian sports hall had ended. 5,000 attendees packed the hall to last seat."

=============================

I will use the occasion to address all those devotees who recently found my posts in this or other threads too futuristic may be, and too far away from the "classical belief". I believe Virgin Mary's apparitions, and even more I believe the Gospel and the Church.
That doesn't mean to live isolated and uninformed and to intentionally set aside all modern issues that develop as we speak, that could well be the main issues to shape the next years or even centuries. One of these is the space related issue that I discuss in length in other threads. (click on my profile).

I see some devotees purposely writing in forums to defend a pre-determined, fundamental catholic position (or other, but now I address the catholics). Their faithful position, although honest, is outdated with centuries and is more fit for a 17th century discussion. They are either unwilling to search the newest in the field, incl in the catholic development. Or they serve a hidden cause and are directed or even paid by fundamentals in the church (or outside it). So much of the people who made my last weeks and months in this forum a constant battle as if I have to prove to someone my own fidelity to God, Christ and the Church. Shame!

To connect it with Medjugorje. Those kinds of people, having different groups and ages, but united in methods, first defended Fatima against Garabandal, then Garabandal against Medjugorje. Some of them - Bayside + Garabandal against any new apparition. And now some of such minded people defend fanatically Medjugorje against all the other apparitions (except for Fatima may be). Our Lady may not intend such a division among those who name themselves the best followers of Her many messages.

(We have to acknowledge there are false messengers, who nevertheess believe they are true. I will not mention them, one of them is located in Ohio, another woman- in Ireland. But that is yet another issue that you need to know the basics of the modern tech - the people's minds could be microwaved and brainwashed. People's minds could see and hear, as if OL appears. Read a little more science before declaring what is true and what is wrong).

I think Medjugorje is a true apparition, combined with other important apparitions of one and the same Our Lady. There aren't 5 or 10 OLs, as it would seem to be for the unbelievers, who are laughing at us all who believe this or that apparition.

The message of Our Lady - the big message brought to planet Earth since the start of Marian apparitions 2 centuries ago - is to find the way back God. It becomes more and more urgent every next time. So much so that in Akita Our Lady warns: fire will come down from heaven! Understand it as you wish. (Akita, Japan is one of the few fully approved apparitions as Fatima, plus Padre Pio and Maria Esperanza, and unlike the contemporary apparitions that are still waiting approval, including Medjugorje, I must say. So to deny any apparition from positions of another yet unproven apparition, is not the best way to spread devotion to OL's messages).

With 2 more weeks left until the doomsday week, I may not be able to use more internet or to log in to this or other site. So despite I do not intend it, this may turn to be my last message. I'd like to write volumes more, but instead the interested reader could spend some time reading my other threads with quite important info in them. At the time when we may face 3 days of darkness spoken of by at least 3 different catholic prophets, one of them a saint and one of them blessed. What could be the physics base for that? May be you don't ask yourselves that question everyday. It is astounding the non-willingness of the devote people to get the basics in what has been discovered for a century or more, and what makes it possible their computers, GPS and electronics work. (Einstein got the Nobel prize for the photoeffect, although his biggest invention is not that but the Theory of relativity - strongly urged to see the youtube on the matter. You cannot pass without that tomorrow, as today you cannot pass without the computer).

I will end this post with two Russian songs of the N1 popular kids' group in Russia "Neposedy". I posted them in other threads and discussed in length their messages. Because those are messages promoted to the kids of the 142 mln Russia to prepare them for the coming events. There are more songs that I already discussed. I just choose these two for this occasion.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
(continued)

I will end this post with two Russian songs of the N1 popular kids' group in Russia "Neposedy". I posted them in other threads and discussed in length their messages. Because those are messages promoted to the kids of the 142 mln Russia to prepare them for the coming events. There are more songs that I already discussed. I just choose these two for this occasion.
The first song called "world without borders" sings of a complete darkness over all the planet, and the only light coming from the children's eyes that at the end wins over. The second song is "Hallelujah of Love" a new Orthodox Christian hymn. May be it is a time to reflect how much Russia converted to God on the way shown by the same Virgin Mary, at the time when the West departed from the Commandments at increasing speed almost reaching the speed of light. A good thought for those who search the devil always in the other side. May be God is closer to us than we think. Closer in terms of how many people will have to meet their Creator at the time of their death. And closer for the survivors (of the darkness, war, meteors or whatever) who will find Him in a more pure way than ever imagined. Unless you become as children you cannot enter the kingdom of God, says our Lord Jesus Christ.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join