It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
i posted this on other forums some interesting replies, interpretations, some felt the ball and chain represented spiritual bondage, breaking down walls of division. others judgement, starts with the house of God,

others because it was inside the church type building speaking of coming Judgement, regarding inner circles, secret society's, ruling elite, un stoppable judgement s

Gabriel walking down the steps leaving the realm of heaven, descending to . the realm of men.

the piece of wood represented that which is made by mad, idols ect

hit towards the horizon , then struck again towards the horizon,

the judgments would be global.
edit on 15-7-2012 by dwarfflex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by dwarfflex

I don't know about this one.

I don't know.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Gabriel is the archangel of the messenger angels and his chief purpose is the unfolding of God's plan:

THE MAN WHO TALKED WITH ANGELS

On the night of June 18, 1978, I went to bed at my usual time with no advance notice that something was about to happen which would change my entire life! About three o'clock in the morning, I was abruptly awakened when someone grasped my arms and sat me right up in bed! The room was dark because the shades were pulled, but there was just enough light from outside so I could detect the outline of a huge being.

To say the least, I was frightened because he was so strong I couldn't free myself from his grip. My fear didn't last, however, because I quickly became aware of a supernatural presence, and it didn't take me long to realize that this heavenly being was an angel from God. He confirmed this, turned loose of my shoulders, and told me not to be afraid! Then he told me that God had sent him because the prayers of God's people had been heard, and he was to deliver the message that their prayers had not only been heard, but had been answered! Hallelujah! I wasn't dreaming, it wasn't a vision; it was something very, very real!

This unique conversation lasted for two solid hours as the angel shared magnificent truths from the Word of God with me. He discussed the unfolding plan of God for the entire world and brought me warm feelings from God's own heart as to the concern he has for people. His love for people is so great; He is a lot more interested in them than He is in procedure! He LOVES people!

"Then there are the special forces which include the messenger angels God uses to bring announcements and messages to the world. They also work in various ways in the unfolding of God's plan. The messenger angels also dwell in the presence of God, and glow with that special heavenly radiance. "Gabriel is the archangel of the messenger angels and his chief purpose is in the unfolding of God's plan, and in the closing of one chapter of time, and the opening of another. Every time he has been referred to in the Bible he has brought announcements of a new day dawning.

Gabriel brought a word of caution from God: "Do not seek angels. Seek Jesus! He is far greater than any angels!"

Here is the PDF
Two coumn PDF

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   
It could have just been a random meaningless dream, more than likely it is.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
IN THE LAST DAYS i will pour out my spirit on all flesh, your sons and daughters will speak prophesies ,

your old men will dream dreams , your young men will see visions,

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Vincent Tan had several incredible Angelic encounters several years back including one with an angel named Gabriel. Go to the links to read the rest as there is much more to this than the single encounter that I quote from here:

Vincent Tan, a chemist in Chattanooga had a supernatural encounter with an Angel named Gabriel in March of 1993. (Explained here) A woman in Iowa who was diagnosed with cancer and near death read about Vincent's experience.

On Saturday, April 6, 1996, Vincent was awakened at 4:30 a.m. with a burden to pray. He slipped to his knees beside his bed for a few moments, after which he returned to bed and to sleep. He arose later, and at 7 a.m. began his morning prayer time. At 7:30, as he was still praying, the telephone rang. So as not to be disturbed, he decided to let the answering machine take the call.

"Hello," Vincent said. Surprisingly, the other party also said, "Hello." Again, Vincent said, "Hello." Again, the lady on the other end said, "Hello." Vincent asked, "Do you want to speak to me?" The lady said, "No."

Vincent then asked, "Then why did you call me?" The lady said, "I didn't call you." Vincent explained that his phone rang and he had answered it. The lady said the same thing happened to her--that her phone rang and she had answered it. Vincent told her his name, and she said her name was Doris, and that she was in Iowa. They both concluded that somehow their lines must've become crossed, causing this freak mishap.

But in another surprise, Doris asked, "Are you the same Vincent who had an experience with an angel?" Vincent said yes. She said that every day for the past six months her mother had prayed that she would be able to meet or speak with Vincent before she died. In her prayers about this, she had claimed the promises of Jeremiah 32:27, which says, "Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me?" and Jeremiah 33:3: "Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not." Doris explained that her mother was near death, and how that very morning, at 3:30 a.m., Iowa time (the exact same as Vincent's prayer at 4:30 a.m., Eastern Time) she was awake and felt led to seek the Lord and remind Him of her mother's request. She asked if Vincent would speak with her mother, to which Vincent agreed. At the end of his description, Vincent heard the mother say weakly, "Praise the Lord. Amen." This was followed by silence. All was strangely quiet. Vincent waited, thinking that Doris was taking him off the speaker. After a few moments, Doris broke the silence and came back on the regular telephone. "Praise the Lord," she said. "My mother just died." Quoted from here

<< 1  2   >>

join