It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we Victims of Subliminal Software - ? examples please, maybe its a new form. its got to be there

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Well Websites to be more precise, I have been playing with an Adobe Product called Adobe ROME
and noticed I can set the transparency to 2%. anyway, I'm linking you to the software -
and I would love to read what you guys think - I really think they are using this stuff - but I can not find
examples to show you. TV is like 80% mind control and most of us are awake - and we dont watch TV anymore, so - we use windows for the most part - nothing I can find, we use google - again nothing... am I missing something?

Subliminal Software Downloads
Adobe ROME

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1BornPatriot
Well Websites to be more precise, I have been playing with an Adobe Product called Adobe ROME
and noticed I can set the transparency to 2%.

Most software from adobe you can set stuff transparency to 2%?

and I would love to read what you guys think - I really think they are using this stuff - but I can not find
examples to show you.

Surley you can find one for me? cos im a bit lost.

TV is like 80% mind control and most of us are awake - and we dont watch TV anymore, so

80% is a big number again you got any proof?

we use windows for the most part - nothing I can find, we use google - again nothing... am I missing something?

im confused by this last sentence, what do you mean?

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Maybe you can't find what's not there?

Second line added to comply.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Can you explain a little more? What does 2% transparency have to do with brain washing?

Your right most of what is on TV is brainwashing. I would say more then %80 because more then %80 of tv channels are owned by the same 6 large media corporations that will do any thing to get on the Governments good side. The internet is the television evolved. Instead of 1 way communication we now have 2 way communication, witch lets us challenge these brain washing corporations.
For those that do not see it, stop looking at the tv passively in a staring trance and start questioning what you see.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
some of these big retail stores have subliminal programming over music piped through the store [do not steal ] sale now on works but illegal discovered that one doing shop refits talking to area managers he said it stopped shoplifting by25 %

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by geobro
some of these big retail stores have subliminal programming over music piped through the store [do not steal ] sale now on works but illegal discovered that one doing shop refits talking to area managers he said it stopped shoplifting by25 %

What big stores?
I worked in a retail store for years. Most of the stores in the US, use Muzak. Did you know the 18 or so songs played in most big retail stores do not shuffle?

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Cyprex

think it was next clothes store they all start to look the same after a while

new topics

top topics

join