It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama will win because they don't do 1 term presidents

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by CoolerAbdullah786
reply to post by stanguilles7

So then since Bush, Sr.? After Bush, Sr. they instituted this "secret rule"? I still would like to know what evidence this is based on.

Ya, I'm not defending the OP's half-assed theory. I'm just pointing out he said 'anymore'. Bush Sr. was president two decades ago. That is more than enough time to justify the term 'not anymore'.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
The reason I think G. Bush Sr only did 1 term is because he was getting old. Also he was a higher up. He wasn't a full blown puppet bread and groomed to be a president. He actually believed and backed it all whole hog. Thus the iconic speach about the nwo just before he left. But now it's always two term. Especially in the case of obama where he's still young. Has been following protocol, etc.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone

But liberals will always forgive their guys no matter what heinous crimes he or she does, because it just doesn't matter as long as there is a liberal running (ruining) the show.,

Come on now. It's not just Liberals or Progressives or Democrats (the three terms aren't always mutually exclusive, by the way). Conservatives and Republicans do it also. Look at what you said above and apply it to Conservatives/Republicans and George W Bush. You could easily substitute and the point still stands.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by crankyoldman

It could be easily argued that Bush senior was president in Reagan's term, his own and his son's. Reagan was shell after being shot, was probably supposed to die but did not, so Bush ran things. Clearly his son was a puppet, and Clinton and Bush Sr. were/are awfully friendly. Either way, your vote has no effect on the process, the pres is chosen and you are convinced to vote for that guy, not the other way around.

That's not what the original claim was. Of course every president is handpicked. I believe that also. That's not the same as what the OP is saying, and trying to twist it into "Well Bush Sr was the real president after Reagan got shot and Clinton and Bush Sr were very close" isn't the same as proving this alleged "secret rule" that the OP has made up (and subsequently bailed on after posting)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

Still waiting on evidence of this "secret rule." And "it's always two terms"? So far it's only been two presidents that have had two terms. That's hardly enough to claim this is 100% fact and some "secret rule."

What happens the next time a president doesn't get a second term? What if Obama doesn't or whoever wins in 2016? How will you justify this in the realm of the "secret rule"? Did they then secretly repeal the secret rule?

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by CoolerAbdullah786

You think I'm gonna reveal all my secrets to total strangers, come on!

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

What an absolute cop-out. You come here spouting about a "secret rule" then hide behind "I'm not telling strangers on the internet something."

Nice trolling.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246

You think I'm gonna reveal all my secrets to total strangers, come on!

That answer means you don't have an answer. You are trying to back pedal from a complete, pull it out of your hole, statement you made. Now, you are backed into a corner, and drooling this gibberish.....

Des

edit on 16-7-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

There's a lot of ATS info don't you see that

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by stanguilles7

This will be his second term......

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

I think you're correct OP. But you need to look at the guidelines for posting a thread on ATS. Two paragraphs and such.

The only thing that will make you wrong, is if to many people do what you have done here. Predicting an outcome accordingly to the mentioning of TPTB. That is the only factor that would cause them to use a different puppet.
Which is no big deal to them, but it could be to you. They don't like anyone who causes them to alter the plan.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246
Obama will win because as a secret rule, the powers that be don't do 1 term presidential terms anymore. They always do two now. I'm not sure why though. I just know that as a secret rule it's always 2 terms now. And with the voting machines being rigged they can easily make that happen. Do you agree or not?

Obama will win because he is the lesser of two evils.

'Nuff said.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
No he's not. There's no such thing as the lesser of two evils.

I learned that when Bush enacted the USA Patriot Act.

Any President that follows him has sought to erode the Constitution away.

Obama is no different.

Romney will be no different.

Any other President will do the same.

It seems that's the best way to destroy any nation, is from within.

It's much harder to see the problems, ebcause there's too much political bickering over what is the right way to fix them.

edit on 16-7-2012 by EvilSadamClone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

You are entitled to your opinion, but in my opinion Obama has done a pretty good job given the legacy he has had to overcome. He's already in office, and to put a new guy int there before we see the outcome of the promises made by Obama would really muck things up for another 4 years.

That is why I think he is the lesser of 2 evils.

Now with that said, and your comment about things changing the way you say, I am sorry but I don't think anarchy is just around the corner or anytime soon.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Since when? Bush, Sr. was a one-term president. I mean only the past 2 presidents, Clinton and Bush, Jr. were two-term presidents. Before Bush Sr, Reagan was a 2-term president but Carter wasn't.

Poppy Bush arguably served one term. We need only consider the slightest possibility that Bush was actually the one in charge during Reagan's administration. Then notice the way Clinton runs around with Poppy everywhere he goes like some kind of personal assistant. Then of course the ever popular baby Bush took over.

I'd say Pooppy Bush has actually been in charge although not as a sitting POTUS, since around 1981. Obama showing the cloned cabinet that Clinton used if I'm not mistaken and out of date ?

Sulie

Obama will win because he is the lesser of two evils.

Let's look at this realistically shall we ? Vote either way and you vote for evil. How many of you would vote for evil ?
edit on 16-7-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   
JFK was the last real president. All since then are just sock puppets. They're all just glorified teleprompter readers, and male spokes models. There's no leadership at all. In order to be president you have to:

- Be born into that realm and bread and groomed to one day do it
- Grow tall enough, look official enough and talk official enough.
- Be willing to go along with the agenda that's handed to you
- Be able to keep a secret
- Be willing to be the national scap goat for all that goes wrong
- Be part of a fraturnal order or secret society

Again leadership is dead. Telepropter readers are the new presidents. Like watch this speach. It's the complete opposite of what's going on today in the US. Again he was the LAST REAL PRESIDENT:

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Na the air calls for radical cor-pirate presidents. Get it while the getting is good. They need to pass laws to change the very nature of the country into a iron fisted crapola. Anyone will do. They don't care. Romney just to piss us off and in spite of Paul. We got too democratic and they will try and teach us a lesson.

Dumb. I know something they don't know......let them

edit on 17-7-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join