It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is this?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by LUXUS

Ok another one of these objects and it is becoming more difficult for me to believe that is a spade. Clearly the dragon is associated with these objects as it makes an appearance alongside these objects in almost every case I have seen.

I am all for the conical object being a device of sorts but could it be the these conical objects were being worshiped and displayed as the crucifix is and has been used in all sort of arts from paintings to masonry.

Would they look at the cross in the 10,000 years from now in mystery?

edit on 17-7-2012 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by kdog1982

Yes,and I have been following it on there.

Another poster,if you didn't receive my u2u,took the time to illustrate those symbols and script for better clarity.

Please,share that also.

ok I have added that to the other thread and also sent it along to a gothic language expert I know, so we shall see what he says. Incidentally don't get your hopes up too much, writing as it developed soon became regarded as powerful magic as it was associated with the priesthood and kings, as a result people tended to use it in their own right as a kind of good luck totem, so you often find runes which when translated are complete gobbledygook and were just used for their power and not any specific meaning

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder

I am all for the conical object being a device of sorts but could it be the these conical objects were being worshiped and displayed as the crucifix is and has been used in all sort of arts from paintings to masonry. today and in recent past?

It is a symbol associated with Bel Marduk, there is very little argument amongst scholars who have studied the culture in depth rather than just assumed things based on their imagination. So you are exactly correct, whenever you see this symbol, think "dragon killing weapon" or "funny shaped spade", but in either case you should be thinking "aha, symbol of the one true God (of the Babylonians)"

edit on 17-7-2012 by Marduk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Physicist in Fresno, California researching quantum teleportaion have managed to accidently teleport an office lamp back in time to around 2950 b.c to ancient Sumer. Scholars now search for the wherabouts of this lamp in history texts.
www.sciencedaily.com...
Recreation of lamp in question.

Well that explains that.

(hoax_joke eh)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Marduk

Actually I rather like the research Immanuel Velikovsky, Laurence Gardner and andrew collins has done which points towards this being a shem (conical) stone or benben (conical stone) which was much regarded in antiquity. Laurence Gardner refers to it as a fire stone.

www.subtleenergies.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   

reply to post by LUXUS

So you're looking at WPG material ...I believe the consumption of this material was a key component in Gate access ..

Just as WPG has the ability to shift its mass between dimensions ..I believe that it gave life long consumers of this element the ability to enter the Gates ...it bonds with DNA .

The EM conduit referred to as gates represented by the star symbol for a number of reason I believe opened and regulated from the "queens" chamber which is at the direct center of the pyramid ..unlike the "kings" chamber which is offset .. leading me to believe that there is another kings chamber to balance this seeming error in construction ..

Townsend Brown had a feeling the kings chamber had a filtering shielding effect concentrating certain energies in the Ark kings coffer .. possibly gravitic radiation

www.rexresearch.com...

If the structure is being bombarded with high energy particles from a plasma stream at the apex and another K's chamber exists the queens chamber is set up as the prime location of the focus of this exotic energy .

I find it really interesting how the really advanced EM studies of the Pyramids are kept secret ...anyone know of a detailed gravitation map of the Giza plateau ?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

well, linguistically the word shem does not exist, since the language is now a lot better understood we know it is actually "Se",
psd.museum.upenn.edu...
theres also some confusion between cone and name
psd.museum.upenn.edu...
none of the people you mentioned had any mesopotamian linguistical skill whatsoever. Velikovsky as far as I know never mentioned the subject of "cones" and Gardiner and Collins simply copied Sitchin, who again had no linguistical skills or qualifications at all.

Essentially though, when you are fabricating your research for a largely ignorant audience you don't need to be able to translate, you can just make it up in line with the beliefs of the audience and they will be far more convinced by that than the truth. I could easily produce some dodgy translations about advanced technology,refuse to reveal my source tablets and then claim orthodoxy is engaged in hiding the truth, you would buy my books and I would make a lot of money.
Ask yourself what would have made you happier, if Hans had bought along someone who agreed with your beliefs, or what I'm telling you now, that happiness is marketable as any good economist would tell you

Sitchins two qualifications, journalism, knowing what to write and economics, who to sell it to.

edit on 18-7-2012 by Marduk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune

What does your expert have to say about the magic lunch boxes carried by two of the figures and the pine cone in the left figures hand? They almost always turn up in images like this.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
reply to post by Hanslune

What does your expert have to say about the magic lunch boxes carried by two of the figures and the pine cone in the left figures hand? They almost always turn up in images like this.

They are buckets, which contained holy water which was sprinkled on the tree of life, the pine cone which is a symbol of rebirth was used as the sprinkler
books.google.co.uk... sig=-mmRETtvJcp6vzWi-zCuDtV0Ih0&hl=en&sa=X&ei=8uQGUOK4MK6A0AXqo7jEDQ&ved=0CEcQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q=gods%20demons%20and%20symbols%20of%20ancient%20mesopo tamia%20pine%20cone&f=false

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Ah good to see you here Marduk - I brought you here specifically to vex our friend from Texas!

Excellent discussion but at this point I have to go do some work stuff and will be back in next week.

One point from archaeology; take a look at the technological level of the Sumerian, Assyrians and follow on societies in the Mesopotamia, especially at their materials technology and level of scientific ability. Take that data and compare it to 'electronics'.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Marduk

I'm betting you never read Laurence Gardners work ( genesis of the grail kings) or Andrew collins work (Gods of Eden) if you did you would know that they did not copy sitchin's work and actually disagree with him on several points. Sitchin said a shem was a rocket ship! btw these conical objects are pictured in the link I gave and were removed from king Solomon temple also.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by R0CR13

I had noticed that the queens chamber was in the center of the pyramid and wondered why the kings chamber was off center like that. It could be that there could be another chamber at the level of the kings chamber to correct the symmetry.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

reply to post by Marduk

I'm betting you never read Laurence Gardners work ( genesis of the grail kings) or Andrew collins work (Gods of Eden)

How much money were you prepared to lose ?

if you did you would know that they did not copy sitchin's work and actually disagree with him on several points. Sitchin said a shem was a rocket ship! btw these conical objects are pictured in the link I gave and were removed from king Solomon temple also.

Thats not how pseudohistory works
Either, the various claims for Shem were arrived at by the three authors independantly in a 25 year period, or they influenced each other, the former would require all three authors to have the ability to translate direct from cuneiform, something that we know they couldn't and the latter would require them to read a pseudohistory book
As the word "shem" doesn't exist in mesopotamian linguistics and was an artifact of the early days of translating and was first mentioned as "evidence" by Sitchin, it doesn't take a genius to work out the source. There are in fact no words which start with s-h in any mesopotamian language
see for yourself
psd.museum.upenn.edu...
This does not apply to proper nouns

Your link was to a page which is pushing the monotomic gold agenda, that is why it quotes David Hudson all the way through as he iirc currently holds the patent
At some point most reasonable intellects should start to wonder, why people are inventing history to push a modern invention, have you invested in this stuff Luxus ?
do you know what a marketing scam is ?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Marduk

I would be willing to bet a lot considering Andrew collins neither mentions the word shem or Sumeria in his book
His book is entirely about Egypt and he describes the object as a benben stone however his conclusion is similar ie some type of conical crystal/stone!

This looks nothing like a spade or a spear! however what it does look like is a conical object on the top of a pedestal ie a benben stone or as Laurence called it a Shem stone...I care nothing for the name used to refer to it but only the object itself. btw I don't think it is made from white gold or high spin monoatomics I agree with Andrew Collins that it is a crystal. In antiquity this crystal object was venerated and this later lead people to make small replicas from stone/clay etc etc

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marduk
Your link was to a page which is pushing the monotomic gold agenda, that is why it quotes David Hudson all the way through as he iirc currently holds the patent.

His patent ran out in 1993, according to rationalwiki rationalwiki.org....

Maybe we should start selling the stuff.

I think Hudson's dead now. I wonder why the ORMUS diodn't cure him?

Harte

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

This looks nothing like a spade or a spear! however what it does look like is a conical object on the top of a pedestal ie a benben stone or as Laurence called it a Shem stone...I care nothing for the name used to refer to it but only the object itself.

This is a spade

This is a spade too

They look a lot more like the picture than a conical object on the top of a pedestal. A ben ben is not conical either, it is a mound.

Benben or Ben-ben, in Egyptian mythology, specifically in the Heliopolitan tradition, was the mound that arose from the primordial waters, Nu, and on which the creator god Atum settled.

en.wikipedia.org...
The symbol of Marduk are a dragon and a spade, they appear numerous times and are attested both artistically and textually. You have no support for your conclusions from the original cultures, all you have is claims made by people who have never studied the original cultures, so until you support your claims properly, theyre not worth talking about really. This is how you do history, you start with what the culture says about itself and you draw conclusions from there. You don't start with a premise and then look for facts to fit it. As I have already explained, using cylinder seals to support your argument is about the worst medium you could possibly use as they were manufactured by artists who would have had no knowledge of the things you are claiming. All cylinder seals show is representations of well known mythological and religious motifs. Its starting to look like all you have is misinterpretations of cylinder seals because you don't have anything else.
Here is the most comprehensive collection of Mesopotamian texts in the world
etcsl.orinst.ox.ac.uk...

Please support your claims properly. That way at least lies credibility.

Now here is a much more detailed picture of Marduks symbol from a much larger piece of art.

Marduk's symbol, the (triangular) spade, on top of a temple, as seen on the side of a kudurru (boundary stone) at the British Museum.

This time its quite clear that it is one integral object and not a cone of any sort on top of a pedastal, this is not surprising as there is no Mesopotamian word for crystal, they wouldn't know what it was.
see for yourself
psd.museum.upenn.edu...
the closest you have is "dušia" which means "stone"

Andrew Collins wrote a lot about the Shem(su) hor, so you maybe want to read what he said about that again before you go betting anything at all

can you also give me a list of the orthodox sources you have checked when investigating this or did you just take the pseudo history authors word as gospel just because they wrote it down in a book

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harte

Originally posted by Marduk
Your link was to a page which is pushing the monotomic gold agenda, that is why it quotes David Hudson all the way through as he iirc currently holds the patent.

His patent ran out in 1993, according to rationalwiki rationalwiki.org....

Maybe we should start selling the stuff.

I think Hudson's dead now. I wonder why the ORMUS diodn't cure him?

Harte

They sell the stuff on ebay
www.ebay.co.uk...

check out the claims they make for it in the description
then check out the disclaimer they have right at the bottom of the page
obvious scam is obvious

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Marduk

Andrew Collens said the shemsu Hor are priests of Horus not a shem stone although there actually could be a link since it was them who knew about it and venerated it!

A benben stone IS a conical or pyramid shaped stone which is placed on the top of a pillar!

The pyramid shape of later tombs could have come from these mounds. More likely, Egyptian pyramids were modeled on a sacred, pointed stone called the benben. The benben symbolized the rays of the sun; ancient texts claimed that pharaohs reached the heavens via sunbeams.

www.nationalgeographic.com...

edit on 18-7-2012 by LUXUS because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by DAVID64
www.mos.org...

Almost looks like this. If I did that right, it's a pair of Van de Graaff generators.

I think you are right, truly right. I looked up the Van Graaff generators and theyhave been around at least since the 17th century. When I try to find out what is the purpose of the Graff generators all I can find that it is designed to produce very high voltages and many scientists say it's for demonstration purposes, I don't buy that. I checked out how much voltage these things can make and contain and it can get to millions of volts. The one built in 1931 was done with 90 dollars in equipment and very small and it produced 1 million volts. Also there is an ability for electro-levitation that has been done where things can be levitated with high voltage. Then there is using high voltage to break/disentigrate rock (will post link). What if many of the construction techniques of the past was using high voltage to disentigrate and move things. If this technology was around back in the 17th century then where did they get the idea from, and it's easy to build?

www.onepetro.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

A benben stone IS a conical or pyramid shaped stone which is placed on the top of a pillar!

my mistake, I didn't realise that a benben and a benben stone were too different things

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join