It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

2013 will be the beginning of the end

page: 1
1

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Take these 3 quotes from the NDAA legislation for 2013 and try and appreciate what they mean-

1-



Preventing Iran from acquiring a nuclear
4 weapon is among the most urgent national security
5 challenges facing the United States.


So, US policy makers have now been 'convinced' Iran is one of the biggest threats to US National Security. Whether this is true or not does not matter, the outline of the policy is set- that American government officially views Iran as a massive threat because of their Nuclear weapons program.

2-



(8) Nevertheless, to date, diplomatic overtures,
21 sanctions, and other non-kinetic actions toward Iran
22 have not caused the Government of Iran to abandon
23 its nuclear weapons program.


Whilst the 'threat of Iran' has been in the media and broadcast by the Israeli lobby for years, the reason nothing has happened so far is because the US has been applying diplomatic efforts to solve the problem. Obama is in the middle of trying to hold off (delay) an Israeli attack with economic sanctions against Iran.

This is the first legislation to admit that diplomatic efforts have failed, and Iran is still pushing for a nuclear weapon. Combined with quote 1, current policy is failing and yet Iran is still striving for a nuclear weapon. See where this is headed?



b) DECLARATION OF POLICY.—It shall be the policy
4 of the United States to take all necessary measures, in5
cluding military action if required, to prevent Iran from
6 threatening the United States, its allies, or Iran’s neigh7
bors with a nuclear weapon.



So quote 3 is the answer to the first two quotes. That American policy is now to take all necessary measures, including military action to prevent Iran from getting a nuclear weapon. The NDAA says that diplomatic and economic efforts are failing, hence military action is now all that is left.

Whether we as people see Iran as a threat does not matter, the government has been convinced this is the 'path to Persia'.

Sadly, this will take effect at the beginning of 2013. Romney will be president by then, and he will be more than willing to start an attack on Iran.

It's not even a prediction, it is what is going to happen.


edit on 15-7-2012 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)




posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Yup, your thread timing is about right. Now that we have less than half a year to find out, nothing is likely to happen on 12-21-12.....the 'OMG 2013' threads will start to emerge regardless if it's spiritual or financial in nature.

Let the 'OMG-madness' begin......!



posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
No way, that is assuming there is a world after the 21st of December...


On a serious note, I'm still not convinced that Iran has a nuclear weapon nor am I convinced that it is our business to dictate whether they have one or not. As the only country in the world to ever utilize such a weapon on a large populous, why are we even considered as a "good source" to judge when we're clearly biased.

Let them have a nuke, Israel has their own, let them take care of themselves. If they're so afraid of being wiped out, maybe they shouldn't be committing genocide on a daily basis against the Palestinians, that my friend, seems like karma.

Regardless, still not our business.

Peace!



posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I honestly don't think the leadership acting on these assumptions believes them any more than many of us do in terms of Iran posing a first strike, offensive threat. I really don't. It sells well though and the Media can make it look mighty scary with graphics and slanted reporting, so it's the bill of goods they're going to sell us.

IF...Iran were truly seen as a threat (in a first strike way..that's a critical distinction..Iran is no peace-loving wonderland either) then the uprising within Iran's own borders that could have been supported, possibly right into regime change, WOULD have been to the max. As it was, it was given lip service at best. Why? We didn't control that one and we wouldn't have owned the outcome. The current crop who are directly in charge of THIS effort don't want freedom in Iran or give two hoots for the civilians anywhere over there. It's control.

In THAT vain? 2013 will, hopefully, see the end of the war. It should be well under way by then and I'm betting within 45 days or less now. Too much in real world property and systems are now physically moving into place and high levels of alert can't be maintained indefinitely. Everyone in this knows that. We aren't seeing them set up to keep posturing forever, at this point. I think we're only about one step shy of seeing everyone line up to the final jump off points on all sides.



posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Whether or not Iran has "the bomb" is irrelevant. They are next on the attack list. If it wasn't this excuse, it would be something else. War is peace. Ignorance is strength. Freedom is slavery.



posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
I honestly don't think the leadership acting on these assumptions believes them any more than many of us do in terms of Iran posing a first strike, offensive threat. I really don't. It sells well though and the Media can make it look mighty scary with graphics and slanted reporting, so it's the bill of goods they're going to sell us.

IF...Iran were truly seen as a threat (in a first strike way..that's a critical distinction..Iran is no peace-loving wonderland either) then the uprising within Iran's own borders that could have been supported, possibly right into regime change, WOULD have been to the max. As it was, it was given lip service at best. Why? We didn't control that one and we wouldn't have owned the outcome. The current crop who are directly in charge of THIS effort don't want freedom in Iran or give two hoots for the civilians anywhere over there. It's control.

In THAT vain? 2013 will, hopefully, see the end of the war. It should be well under way by then and I'm betting within 45 days or less now. Too much in real world property and systems are now physically moving into place and high levels of alert can't be maintained indefinitely. Everyone in this knows that. We aren't seeing them set up to keep posturing forever, at this point. I think we're only about one step shy of seeing everyone line up to the final jump off points on all sides.


I agree things are moving along, but Syria will be first to go.

Policy with Iran is set, all what it takes now is convincing the tax payer another war is necessary. I don't think America will get involved militarily with Iran this year, but next year the NDAA will be followed, as it has been this year (the year of economic sanctions, as the NDAA policy was for 2012 and one Obama has followed).



posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012
 

It seems to me that, this thread is more like Political Thread, rather than Prediction one



posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by QUANTUMGR4V17Y
No way, that is assuming there is a world after the 21st of December...


On a serious note, I'm still not convinced that Iran has a nuclear weapon nor am I convinced that it is our business to dictate whether they have one or not. As the only country in the world to ever utilize such a weapon on a large populous, why are we even considered as a "good source" to judge when we're clearly biased.

Let them have a nuke, Israel has their own, let them take care of themselves. If they're so afraid of being wiped out, maybe they shouldn't be committing genocide on a daily basis against the Palestinians, that my friend, seems like karma.

Regardless, still not our business.

Peace!


I agree with your post


The point however, is not whether they are a threat or not. What we believe doesn't count, the fact of the matter is official legislation has declared the above policy to begin 2013. The American government, on paper at least, is convinced Iran is a threat- the Israeli lobby have ensured over the years that this policy has finally been taken on board.

The Iran threat has been around for years in the media and Israeli lobby's outcries, but this is the first time actual policy has said diplomatic efforts have failed, it's time for military action.

The likeness to the Iraw war is almost uncanny- the Zionists pushed and blackmailed their way to the Iraq war with lies and propaganda for years, well before 9/11 even happened they were lobbying for the Iraq War.

They never give up.
edit on 15-7-2012 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whiteinch
reply to post by Wonderer2012
 

It seems to me that, this thread is more like Political Thread, rather than Prediction one


It's a prediction because I'm predicting that war will happen next year with Iran.



posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   



posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doalrite


Such a fitting picture!

Can I ask, how do you imbed a picture into the page like that?



posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Imagine if we had Sha-real law in the US. Men could beat the crap out of there wives. You could be stones, have your hand cut off, or hanged for any minor crime or incident such as being caught cheating. Wanna try it?



posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246
 


Egypt and Saudi Arabia.

comments?



posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer2012

Originally posted by Doalrite


Such a fitting picture!

Can I ask, how do you imbed a picture into the page like that?



actually took me a little searching to figure it out however the short version.. find a picture you like.. save to your computer .... jpg... then go to tools and uploads on ats and upload the pictures you would like to post... then click on them and use.



posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012
 


now here's a picture worth a thousand words:


piglipstick.blogspot.com...
scroll down halfway



posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
These days to be Sovereign and then run a country without 'bankster' supervision one needs a nuke.



posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Im sorry, but you are dead wrong........................
2013= THE END OF THE BEGINNING..........



posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger
reply to post by Wonderer2012
 


now here's a picture worth a thousand words:


piglipstick.blogspot.com...
scroll down halfway



Wow nice find.



Not much to say about that really, I'm well aware that America was in fact funding Iranian nuclear power when they had a puppet dictator, but the 1979 revolution changed all that!

Good find though



posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Doalrite
 


Thanks




new topics

top topics



 
1

log in

join