It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Iran should be stopped by joint regional effort'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
S&F . Please, keep exposing

I've scoffed and laughed at zionist/israeli sympathisers on here

edit on 15-7-2012 by iIuminaIi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by votan

Originally posted by TinfoilTP

I really do not understand why everyone is surprised when an empire decides to conquer another nation. Have you people not realized the USA is an empire.

If you have realized the USA is an empire why are you all surprised?? This is what empires do, they conquer other nations.

That's why Germany is still Germany, Japan is still Japan, Iraq is still Iraq, Afghanistan is still Afghanistan.
Never has the US conquered. When Rome conquered Carthage, they pounded the civilization to dust and ashes and covered it with salt so that it would never be settled to rise again, that is conquering.

They conquered the Native americans.... but why split hairs when you know what i meant.

Nothing to brag about IMO, and does not make US an empire.
But you're right, why split hairs.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by RobinB022

I really do not understand why everyone is surprised when an empire decides to conquer another nation. Have you people not realized the USA is an empire.

If you have realized the USA is an empire why are you all surprised?? This is what empires do, they conquer other nations.

That's why Germany is still Germany, Japan is still Japan, Iraq is still Iraq, Afghanistan is still Afghanistan.
Never has the US conquered. When Rome conquered Carthage, they pounded the civilization to dust and ashes and covered it with salt so that it would never be settled to rise again, that is conquering.

They conquered the Native americans.... but why split hairs when you know what i meant.

Nothing to brag about IMO, and does not make US an empire.
But you're right, why split hairs.

The conquering of the native americans was not the point.. this guy makes it sound like you can only conquer someone if they disappear. when in reality that is not true. The usa has conquerored most of the world not only by military means but by influence and money. The USA dollar dominates the world. but i guess that does not count unless there are tanks and soldiers involved

The best way to conquer an enemy is to not have to go to war at all but you don't understand that.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rabbi4Peace

Originally posted by g146541

Originally posted by sonnny1

Originally posted by g146541

The terrorist state of israel must be destroyed in order for there to be peace in the sandbox.

The population of Israel, as defined by the Israel Central Bureau of Statistics, was estimated in 2012 to be 7879500 people, of whom 5930000 are Jewish....

Destroy:To ruin completely; spoil

If I am ever really in power, the destruction of the Jews will be my first and most important job.~ Adolf Hitler

You are in good company.

You see, this is how your type work, just where did I say jew?
I said the terrorist state of israel, there are jews all over the world.
I promise we will not run out besides, there are also jews who call for the fall of the terrorist state of israel.

I have noticed a lot of this tactic since I have joined ATS. These desperate attempts of theirs are downright snakelike and should not be tolerated. This site is about denying ignorance yet these members are promoting ignorance with accusations of racism and or bigotry.

Do the moderators always tolerate this?

Dunno Brother, lies and deceit will always be acceptable when it is profitable.
Most do not have the spine to stand up and call bullspit where thet see it, and this is all this Iran/israel thing is.
More bombs, bullets, tanks, airplanes, to sell.
More lives, cultures, destroyed.
When are we ever just gonna sit on our own porches and just enjoy the day with a glass of chocolate milk?
Never because it is simply not profitable.
We kill our prophets, and rake in the profits...

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

No that is just the law of the jungle, survival of the fittest.
It's not pretty but inevitable when a higher technological society vies for the same territory than a lower tech one. The outcome is inevitable. It is why there are no pure races found on earth, they are all a mix from the vanquished succumbing to the vanquisher. The Indians themselves vanquished weaker tribes and absorbed the surviving vanquished into their gene pool.

That is not what you originally meant by calling America a conquerer but as you can see I gladly and easily destroyed you second notion also.

Isn't the same scenario playing out with Iran and the USA.... Iran wants technology equal to the USA so they can be on par but the usa says NOPE CAN'T HAPPEN GET READY TO GET OWNED IF YOU TRY.

The USA is a conqueror, unless you think The English Empire was not an empire. I mean india is still india china is still china.. but it was not an empire that conquered so much of the world?? they did conquer much of the world with their influence currency and military might which is the same as the USA is doing now.

But based on your belief conquering is only done by military means and eradications of a people or nationality?? actually that is genocide.

What is your definition of conquer?? Or does its definition depend on whether it supports your cause at the given time.

So far the USA has conquered the world with its currency and with its influence. those that do not acknowledge this or try to make moves to become equal to the USA are reprimanded by military force in order for the USA to stay dominant and not have another power conquer what it already has accomplished.

The thing that gets me is even by you own explaination of the native americans you still describe conquering.

van·quish
   [vang-kwish, van-] Show IPA

verb (used with object)
to conquer or subdue by superior force, as in battle.

to defeat in any contest or conflict; be victorious over: to vanquish one's opponent in an argument.

to overcome or overpower: He vanquished all his fears.

con·quer
   [kong-ker] Show IPA

verb (used with object)
to acquire by force of arms; win in war: to conquer a foreign land.

to overcome by force; subdue: to conquer an enemy.

to gain, win, or obtain by effort, personal appeal, etc.: conquer the hearts of his audience.

to gain a victory over; surmount; master; overcome: to conquer disease and poverty; to conquer one's fear.

look at the definition and see the similarities.. thank you for proving my point you went out of your way to say vanquish where people would usually say conquer of defeat./ way to make mental gymnastics to prove someone on the internet wrong.

good job buddy
that sheeple picture is fitting for you

A lot of long wind to still offer up zero evidence that the US has ever conquered anything.
The US is not an Empire either. Eisenhower did not conquer Europe for some fictitious US empire, he was Supreme Allied Commander. The Allies conquered Nazi Germany and later paid for its reconstruction and saw to the implementation of the borders to define Sovereign Nations. If they were only pawns to an empire how did they unite to form the EU under their own currency? That right there destroys your entire argument that the fictitious all conquering US empire will not allow anything but the dollar to rule supreme.

Your attempts to argue for the existence of fiction is very amusing.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

By your simplistic and asinine analogy it would make it acceptable to bomb into submission Mexico due to the enormous amounts of destructive narcotics it exports into the U.S.A. on a daily basis. The rest of the civilians that remain alive after a massive bombing campaign can freely join the U.S. or die. The kind of destructive solution you propose is thankfully only present in the minds of the ignorant, uneducated and simple minded.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Of course Adolf, right after the collective finishes killing millions of people in Israel and the remaining Israeli population becomes a part of Palestine and converted to islam. The ones that don't convert have their heads chopped off. Enjoy your chocolate milk nutcase.

edit on 15-7-2012 by Jocko Flocko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I don't think any national government truly sees Iran as a nuclear threat anytime soon. I think what worries the US and Israel is the possibility of Iran developing working nuclear reactors. Look at what a natural disaster did to Japan's nuclear reactor. Now imagine what a "shock and awe" campaign would do to a nuclear reactor. No one would want to occupy a radioactive country, no matter how much oil is there.

The decision has already been made to attack Iran, there is no stopping that now. It's just a matter of not having the invading forces being forced to tip-toe around, so as not to damage working nuclear reactors, or having to leave qualified personnel there to maintain or dismantle them.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

No no no, you don't understand the scope of my dislike, the terrorist state of israel has murdered my countrymen without provocation and with much calculation.
Just for that alone, I would have this terrorist state destroyed, but they do soooo much more than that.
And no, I would destroy this terrorist state we call israel overtly and in your face, it would not be for forged reasons, plus with them running amok starting proxy war after proxy war, someone has to put the rabid dog down.
I am not like them, I never conceal my thoughts or intent.

I don't understand why you call Israel a "terrorist state" when Syria and the Palestinians are the one's always using Terrorism to justify their attempts to take over the land Israel occupies. Israelies are not mad bombers, they are not the one's sending suicide bombers into public places to kill as many innocent civilians as possible. Perhaps you care to explain your side of it.
edit on 7/15/2012 by Labrynth2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Labrynth2012

I didn't even see that he's an "ex Palestinian", this explains everything now, especially the mindless nut-job rantings and the calls for the annihilation of Israel and all it's citizens. I won't even bother debating him at all now I know the extent of brainwashing I would be dealing with.

But hey, welcome to the DHS database g146541, I would imagine they are keeping a very close eye on people like yourself.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

maybe if they all went home ? to where they belong what the world does not know about this place go figure nowhere to go try this JEWISH AUTONOMOUS OBLAST SO LONG FAREWELL ADUE ADUE ADUE

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

No that is just the law of the jungle, survival of the fittest.
It's not pretty but inevitable when a higher technological society vies for the same territory than a lower tech one. The outcome is inevitable. It is why there are no pure races found on earth, they are all a mix from the vanquished succumbing to the vanquisher. The Indians themselves vanquished weaker tribes and absorbed the surviving vanquished into their gene pool.

That is not what you originally meant by calling America a conquerer but as you can see I gladly and easily destroyed you second notion also.

Isn't the same scenario playing out with Iran and the USA.... Iran wants technology equal to the USA so they can be on par but the usa says NOPE CAN'T HAPPEN GET READY TO GET OWNED IF YOU TRY.

The USA is a conqueror, unless you think The English Empire was not an empire. I mean india is still india china is still china.. but it was not an empire that conquered so much of the world?? they did conquer much of the world with their influence currency and military might which is the same as the USA is doing now.

But based on your belief conquering is only done by military means and eradications of a people or nationality?? actually that is genocide.

What is your definition of conquer?? Or does its definition depend on whether it supports your cause at the given time.

So far the USA has conquered the world with its currency and with its influence. those that do not acknowledge this or try to make moves to become equal to the USA are reprimanded by military force in order for the USA to stay dominant and not have another power conquer what it already has accomplished.

The thing that gets me is even by you own explaination of the native americans you still describe conquering.

van·quish
   [vang-kwish, van-] Show IPA

verb (used with object)
to conquer or subdue by superior force, as in battle.

to defeat in any contest or conflict; be victorious over: to vanquish one's opponent in an argument.

to overcome or overpower: He vanquished all his fears.

con·quer
   [kong-ker] Show IPA

verb (used with object)
to acquire by force of arms; win in war: to conquer a foreign land.

to overcome by force; subdue: to conquer an enemy.

to gain, win, or obtain by effort, personal appeal, etc.: conquer the hearts of his audience.

to gain a victory over; surmount; master; overcome: to conquer disease and poverty; to conquer one's fear.

look at the definition and see the similarities.. thank you for proving my point you went out of your way to say vanquish where people would usually say conquer of defeat./ way to make mental gymnastics to prove someone on the internet wrong.

good job buddy
that sheeple picture is fitting for you

A lot of long wind to still offer up zero evidence that the US has ever conquered anything.
The US is not an Empire either. Eisenhower did not conquer Europe for some fictitious US empire, he was Supreme Allied Commander. The Allies conquered Nazi Germany and later paid for its reconstruction and saw to the implementation of the borders to define Sovereign Nations. If they were only pawns to an empire how did they unite to form the EU under their own currency? That right there destroys your entire argument that the fictitious all conquering US empire will not allow anything but the dollar to rule supreme.

Your attempts to argue for the existence of fiction is very amusing.

Then there was no british empire even though it was called an empire I never claimed the usa conquered any part of europe yet it keeps all other countries not in europe like south american and the middle east dominated many european nations are pushed by the USA to aide them in war if they are so soverign why do they listen to the usa? Maybe because they leverage them with thei power yet all business is conducted in usd yeah not a dominant currency more gymanstics peez

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Then there was no british empire even though it was called an empire I never claimed the usa conquered any part of europe yet it keeps all other countries not in europe like south american and the middle east dominated many european nations are pushed by the USA to aide them in war if they are so soverign why do they listen to the usa? Maybe because they leverage them with thei power yet all business is conducted in usd yeah not a dominant currency more gymanstics peez

There certainly was British Empire. Does everything you spew have to be so purposely false?

So now you want to shift away from saying the fictitious US Empire desires to rule over the World, by excluding all of Europe and pointing at the mostly third world regions of the earth? Where China and Russia just as wantonly exploit those regions as anyone else? If it was US empire territory how could this be? You just provided more proof that there is no such thing as a US empire by shifting focus to those regions.

Yes, your arguments are hilarious.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

The burden of proof is on Israel also. Why don't they let the IAEA inspect their nuclear programs? Why aren't the Israelis being sanctioned for the exact same thing the Iranians are being accused of? To me, if Israel can get away with it and threaten to bomb other nations along with it, then Iran have every right to protect themselves and if they decide nuclear weapons are a way of doing it, then so be it.

Hypocrites and nothing more.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Oh joy another supporter of Israel who has no idea why he supports Israel. This is supposed to be a website of people that are awake. I totally beg to differ. If some of you who claim to be "awake" really we're awake. You would know... It is Israel who needs to be stopped at all costs. You do not have the right to call yourself a researcher or awake when clearly you are not.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Labrynth2012

I don't understand why you call Israel a "terrorist state" when Syria and the Palestinians are the one's always using Terrorism to justify their attempts to take over the land Israel occupies. Israelies are not mad bombers, they are not the one's sending suicide bombers into public places to kill as many innocent civilians as possible. Perhaps you care to explain your side of it.

The terrorist state of israel murdered in cold blood many of my countrymen, this was a calculated effort.
If it weren't for the determination of these men and the incompetence of the attacking israeli terrorists, all hands would have been lost on the USS Liberty.
So, to this day I Remember the U.S.S LIBERTY, and scream about it until something is done about it.
Not some cash for murdered Sailors and Marines, but real punishment.
This is just one reason why israel is a terrorist state, not to mention the use of US made and sponsored equipment on the peoples of Palestine.
Apache gunships vs Estes rockets is hardly a fair fight, but the Palestinians still manage to get a victory in here and there.
If I need to explain this to you, perhaps you just don't have the eyes to see or the ears to hear the truth.
The truth is, the terrorist state of israel are the ones who should be stopped.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jocko Flocko
reply to post by g146541

Of course Adolf, right after the collective finishes killing millions of people in Israel and the remaining Israeli population becomes a part of Palestine and converted to islam. The ones that don't convert have their heads chopped off. Enjoy your chocolate milk nutcase.

In what fantasyland do you live???

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

reply to post by g146541

Really?
Down to name calling as you have no real thing to say?
The remnants of the terrorist israeli state will not have to convert to islam,
You know there are jews in Iran, right?
How’s that peaceful glass of chocolate milk sounding now?

By your simplistic and asinine analogy it would make it acceptable to bomb into submission Mexico due to the enormous amounts of destructive narcotics it exports into the U.S.A. on a daily basis. The rest of the civilians that remain alive after a massive bombing campaign can freely join the U.S. or die. The kind of destructive solution you propose is thankfully only present in the minds of the ignorant, uneducated and simple minded.

Mexico does not cross the US border in apache gunships or by the battalion killing several civilians / citizens by the thousands.
The US does not do this to Mexico either, we do not need to, we’re not israeli terrorists.
And even at that it is not the Mexican populace that is sending drugs here, it is the cia and the cartels and a few crooked Mexican officials.
Call me all of the names you feel you must, I have truth on my side, we understand you.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

You are a mercenary army for the corperations. Face it head on and stop fooling yourself. It is all about the money. You want all wars on this planet to end. Go after the traitors against humanity who is making money from this and problem will be solved.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

reply to post by g146541

Why would US do that. It is the CIA who is involved in the drug ring is it not?. Kinda explains Afghanistan and they boom in narcotics from there. Everything is fair as long as it makes money. Especially if you both can sell the poison and be the cure. Companies that can make money by building/operation prisons putting the users of narcotics in jail from the taxpayers.
edit on 15-7-2012 by apushforenlightment because: spellchecking

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join