It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Iran should be stopped by joint regional effort'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Israel and the US have been kicking butt in the middle east. Ain't much left except for Iran and they'll be dead before too long.

Iran has no Air Force, no Navy...no nothing. Can't even make its own gasoline. That's why they ain't rushed to topple Iran. No need to.

They'll get to it. Right now they're choking the Chinese (pulled tha money out and watching them kill each other)

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

Vice Premier Ya'alon says Mideast can't be secure if Tehran seeking nukes; US, Israeli officials hold strategic dialogue.

www.jpost.com...

Well, talk about a hypocrite. Israel a nation with a mass undeclared nuclear arsenal are teaming up with the United States who are the only country to actually use nuclear weapons on another country in more "dialogue" to keep the peace in the Middle East.

I don't know why everyone always makes the statement about Israel having an "undeclared" nuclear arsenal. Their nuclear arsenal is declared. You can google it as a matter of fact and find out exactly what they have. The current stockpile report is 60-80 nuclear weapons of mass destruction.

Here is the link to the current report: Ploughshares.org - Nuclear Stockpile Report

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I really do not understand why everyone is surprised when an empire decides to conquer another nation. Have you people not realized the USA is an empire.

If you have realized the USA is an empire why are you all surprised?? This is what empires do, they conquer other nations.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer2012
In the context of Iran being a threat, I've posted the NDAA for next year already but take these quotes, and appreciate what it means-

Preventing Iran from acquiring a nuclear
4 weapon is among the most urgent national security
5 challenges facing the United States.

(8) Nevertheless, to date, diplomatic overtures,
21 sanctions, and other non-kinetic actions toward Iran
22 have not caused the Government of Iran to abandon
23 its nuclear weapons program.

(b) DECLARATION OF POLICY.—It shall be the policy
4 of the United States to take all necessary measures, in5
cluding military action if required, to prevent Iran from
6 threatening the United States, its allies, or Iran’s neigh7
bors with a nuclear weapon.

THIS IS NDAA LEGISLATION FOR 2013!

You don't have to be a rocket scientist to put these quotes into context. The Zionists (Israeli lobby) have convinced enough politicians in America that their policy is the right path. They have convinced America that Iran having a nuclear weapon will be a national security threat to America, that diplomatic solutions no longer apply as policy, and that America must prepare for war.

It doesn't matter that Iran is not a threat, whatever you believe doesn't matter, because they are outright preparing to deal with Iran militarily, whether the justifaction is warranted or not!

edit on 15-7-2012 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)

Well, it looks like Iran is done for because they have nothing to counter the might of the US military.
Airpower from the land and the sea surrounds them, their communications will be sent to the stoneage on the first moment of the conflict then their military capabillities torn to shreds. THeir nuclear capabilities will be physically dismantled like taking candy from a baby.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by votan
I really do not understand why everyone is surprised when an empire decides to conquer another nation. Have you people not realized the USA is an empire.

If you have realized the USA is an empire why are you all surprised?? This is what empires do, they conquer other nations.

That's why Germany is still Germany, Japan is still Japan, Iraq is still Iraq, Afghanistan is still Afghanistan.
Never has the US conquered. When Rome conquered Carthage, they pounded the civilization to dust and ashes and covered it with salt so that it would never be settled to rise again, that is conquering.

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Do you have proof Israel has nuclear weapons or are you following assumptions?

The only ‘evidence’ is a suspected conversation that happened with S. Africa 40 years ago.

Come on Seabag, do you honestly doubt Israel has nuclear weapons?

First of all you should look up a gentleman by the name of Mordechai Vanunu

Israel claims nuclear ambiguity even though several Israeli politicians have gone on record and admitted to possessing nuclear weapons.

Israel admits stockpiling nuclear weapons

At the beginning of February, the Israeli Knesset (parliament) held the first public discussion on the country's nuclear arms programme for nearly 40 years. It was greeted with deafening silence by the international establishment.

Military censorship has always forbidden reports in the Israeli media about its nuclear arsenal, and successive governments have refused to discuss the issue. Finally, Issam Mahoul, an Arab Israeli MP who is a member of the Hadash (Communist) Party, went to the Supreme Court to seek a ruling forcing the government to permit a parliamentary debate. Parliament Speaker Avraham Burg backed down in order to avoid a Supreme Court decision.

In the televised debate, Mahoul stated that according to experts' estimates, Israel has stockpiled huge numbers of nuclear warheads. This had increased to what he described as the "insane amount of 200-300". The weapons had been developed with the help of the South African apartheid regime.

He further alleged that three new German-built submarines just purchased by Israel were to be fitted with nuclear weapons. Their stated purpose was "to cruise deep in the sea and constitute a second strike force in the event that Israel is attacked with nuclear weapons".

I bet you won't accept his testimony since he was an Arab MP. So I will throw provide another article for your entertainment.

Israel official defends nuclear ambiguity as 'strategic advantage

UN nuclear chief has asked international community to help with resolution demanding Israel accede to NPT.

An Israeli official on Thursday defended the country's "opaque" policy regarding its nuclear program a "strategic advantage", responding to mounting international pressure calling for it to join the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty.

The official noted that the treaty obligating nations to stop the spread of nuclear weapons was unable to stop countries like Saddam Hussein's Iraq and Iran from pursuing nuclear weapons programs.

Israel has said it would not sign the NPT until a comprehensive Arab-Israel peace deal is in place. But U.S. Undersecretary of State Ellen Tauscher said that the U.S. has been working for months with Egypt on the issue.

Another Western diplomatic source, speaking on condition of anonymity about other nations' contacts, said the Americans also have been in discussion with Israel. Israel refused to comment on these remarks.

Efforts to make the Middle East a nuclear-free zone have received new attention at the recent United Nations conference in New York, where the 189 signatories to the NPT are reviewing the treaty.

The head of the United Nations atomic watchdog has asked for international input on how to persuade Israel to join the NPT, in a move that is sure to add to pressure on Israel to disclose its unacknowledged nuclear arsenal.

So in all honesty, do you believe that Israel possesses nuclear weapons?

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by TinfoilTP

That's why Germany is still Germany, Japan is still Japan, Iraq is still Iraq, Afghanistan is still Afghanistan.
Never has the US conquered. When Rome conquered Carthage, they pounded the civilization to dust and ashes and covered it with salt so that it would never be settled to rise again, that is conquering.

They conquered the Native americans.... but why split hairs when you know what i meant.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Well...nobody knows for sure because JUST LIKE IRAN they won't let inspectors look at their stockpiles

And being the giant hypocrites they are, they demand that Iran lets others snoop in their affairs, while they themselves demand to be exempt from that.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I have a strange feeling that we will very shortly see Israel removed from the map, because they will get the full might of Chem/Bio/Nuclear stuff slung at them if they go on the wrong side in friendship.
America certainly would never endanger the USA main land to protect Israel when, yes when it gets attacked, the current leader of Israel is not liked much, mainly as he is seen as weak like the USA President in office is.
It does seem odd that other nations are getting war equipment from America that are close to Iran, yet they are told they are not allowed to protect Iran from being hit.
It's the same in Syria, the leader of the country is told by America he cannot have Russian equipment, yet the USA are giving there latest anti tank equipment to the USA/UK Muslim Brotherhood, who are friends with the same group that flew planes into USA buildings, all very odd stuff, I am thinking somewhere along the line some group some place is Black mailing the UK/USA and making them back the USA bombing groups, or is it as lots are saying in the UK the USA leader is connected to the groups who are attacking us? is that the reason so many people who the President see's some how drop dead quite fast? do they find out things he would rather not want to slip out?

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

They conquered the Native americans.... but why split hairs when you know what i meant.

No that is just the law of the jungle, survival of the fittest.
It's not pretty but inevitable when a higher technological society vies for the same territory than a lower tech one. The outcome is inevitable. It is why there are no pure races found on earth, they are all a mix from the vanquished succumbing to the vanquisher. The Indians themselves vanquished weaker tribes and absorbed the surviving vanquished into their gene pool.

That is not what you originally meant by calling America a conquerer but as you can see I gladly and easily destroyed you second notion also.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Originally posted by g146541

The terrorist state of israel must be destroyed in order for there to be peace in the sandbox.

The population of Israel, as defined by the Israel Central Bureau of Statistics, was estimated in 2012 to be 7879500 people, of whom 5930000 are Jewish....

Destroy:To ruin completely; spoil

If I am ever really in power, the destruction of the Jews will be my first and most important job.~ Adolf Hitler

You are in good company.

You see, this is how your type work, just where did I say jew?
I said the terrorist state of israel, there are jews all over the world.
I promise we will not run out besides, there are also jews who call for the fall of the terrorist state of israel.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by g146541

The terrorist state of israel must be destroyed in order for there to be peace in the sandbox.

Look at all the US and the terrorist state of israel have destroyed over the world.

You proudly proclaim your desire to destroy Israel while stating your reason for doing so is because they have destroyed other places.

Your desire is to do EXACTLY what you despise them for doing. What makes you any better than them?

Sounds to me like you're just like them!

Isn't that a bit hypocritical?

edit on 15-7-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

No no no, you don't understand the scope of my dislike, the terrorist state of israel has murdered my countrymen without provocation and with much calculation.
Just for that alone, I would have this terrorist state destroyed, but they do soooo much more than that.
And no, I would destroy this terrorist state we call israel overtly and in your face, it would not be for forged reasons, plus with them running amok starting proxy war after proxy war, someone has to put the rabid dog down.
I am not like them, I never conceal my thoughts or intent.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus
I know it's become the latest trend to support Iran and bash Israel .. there's circumstantial evidence for sure.

It brings me joy that folks understand that truth is now "trendy".
For some of us it has always been en vogue.
Could you sentence millions of people to death on circumstantial evidence?
If so, I hope you cannot be on a jury EVER.
Besides, if Iran and the terrorist state of israel ever went solo head to head, we'd be just fine over here.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

The population of Israel, as defined by the Israel Central Bureau of Statistics, was estimated in 2012 to be 7879500 people, of whom 5930000 are Jewish....

Destroy:To ruin completely; spoil

If I am ever really in power, the destruction of the Jews will be my first and most important job.~ Adolf Hitler

You are in good company.

You see, this is how your type work, just where did I say jew?
I said the terrorist state of israel, there are jews all over the world.
I promise we will not run out besides, there are also jews who call for the fall of the terrorist state of israel.

I have noticed a lot of this tactic since I have joined ATS. These desperate attempts of theirs are downright snakelike and should not be tolerated. This site is about denying ignorance yet these members are promoting ignorance with accusations of racism and or bigotry.

Do the moderators always tolerate this?

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Star N flagged.

What happened to iraq's "Weapons Of Mass Destruction" ?

Yeah.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Go back to stormfront or SHTF411 where you post your true colors, where no moderation takes place and you spew your usual vile racist rhetoric; you're nothing more than a disgusting anti-Semite who posts nonfactual garbage on a daily basis. Anyone can freely do a search for "g146541" via Google and see your username pop up in other forums where you also try and rally other simpletons and mindless troglodytes for your pathetic cause of wanting to "bomb Israel back into the stone-age" and promote the killing of millions of people. You're no better than a nazi, so run along little fella, go read Mein Kampf and keep dreaming; why you aren't banned from ATS is beyond me.
edit on 15-7-2012 by Jocko Flocko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

I'm not advocating Iran to possess nuclear weapons as it would cause more instability in an already unstable region. My best advice is to disarm Israel of their nuclear weapons. That would create much more stability in the region and the world.

It is because Israel has those nuclear weapons that they are no longer attacked by Iraq, Jordan, Syria, Lebanon and Egypt like they had been in the past. Israel having nukes prevents a major regional war when you have sane leaders running those Arab nations like we had for the last 20 years. Well the important ones were sane and the ones who were not were to chicken to try to fight Israel alone.

Only Hezbollah and Hammas were crazy enough to attack Israel because they know nukes will not be used against them.

Now they are bringing the Insane Muslim Brotherhood in to power and Israel will be forced to defend itself from extinction again my a much more stronger Arab army. Nukes will be used to stop the invasion of Israel because the Arab army will drag Russia in the fight as well. Once again, everyone but Israel will lose but finally most of the Arab nations will be dealt a permanent lesson.

Israel will never be defeated in a war again. Only by signing a 7 year peace treaty with the Arabs after this war will Israel be overran, Only after it gives up its nuclear weapons to the A/C like the rest of the world in the same treaty.

So be careful what you wish for because the day Israel gives up its nuclear weapons, it will be a hot day in hell for all of us.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jocko Flocko
reply to post by g146541

Go back to stormfront or SHTF411 where you post your true colors, where no moderation takes place and you spew your usual vile racist rhetoric; you're nothing more than a disgusting anti-Semite who posts nonfactual garbage on a daily basis. Anyone can freely do a search for "g146541" via Google and see your username pop up in other forums where you also try and rally other simpletons and mindless troglodytes for your pathetic cause of wanting to "bomb Israel back into the stone-age" and promote the killing of millions of people. You're no better than a nazi, so run along little fella, go read Mein Kampf and keep dreaming; why you aren't banned from ATS is beyond me.
edit on 15-7-2012 by Jocko Flocko because: (no reason given)

WHOA there HOSS!!!
I was not aware that I was a poster or even a reader of stormfront, in fact I had to google it to find out what the site was.
Funny how you knew…
Sure I am registered as G146541 on a few boards, but where I EVER spew racism is a mystery to me.
I keep the nick G146541 so folks may know who I am and what my thoughts are.
I do not need all of the folks in the terrorist regime of israel to die, only the maniacal killers at the top, the rest of the people can freely reintegrate into Palestine.
Anti semite, anti jew, israel hater, which one would you call me, as only one applies.
This is another way “your kind” gets around use the anti (insert whatever works or fits the moment) card.
I am not anti semite nor anti jew, well anti jew, christian, muslim, Etc.
I am anti religion, but I do not mind the descendants of the jews at all.
This is why Iran is not the nation that needs to be stopped but the terrorist state of israel does.
After the fall of israel, I do not see the US as interested in the sandbox.

edit on 15-7-2012 by g146541 because: spellcheckd

edit on 15-7-2012 by g146541 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-7-2012 by g146541 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

No that is just the law of the jungle, survival of the fittest.
It's not pretty but inevitable when a higher technological society vies for the same territory than a lower tech one. The outcome is inevitable. It is why there are no pure races found on earth, they are all a mix from the vanquished succumbing to the vanquisher. The Indians themselves vanquished weaker tribes and absorbed the surviving vanquished into their gene pool.

That is not what you originally meant by calling America a conquerer but as you can see I gladly and easily destroyed you second notion also.

Isn't the same scenario playing out with Iran and the USA.... Iran wants technology equal to the USA so they can be on par but the usa says NOPE CAN'T HAPPEN GET READY TO GET OWNED IF YOU TRY.

The USA is a conqueror, unless you think The English Empire was not an empire. I mean india is still india china is still china.. but it was not an empire that conquered so much of the world?? they did conquer much of the world with their influence currency and military might which is the same as the USA is doing now.

But based on your belief conquering is only done by military means and eradications of a people or nationality?? actually that is genocide.

What is your definition of conquer?? Or does its definition depend on whether it supports your cause at the given time.

So far the USA has conquered the world with its currency and with its influence. those that do not acknowledge this or try to make moves to become equal to the USA are reprimanded by military force in order for the USA to stay dominant and not have another power conquer what it already has accomplished.

The thing that gets me is even by you own explaination of the native americans you still describe conquering.

van·quish
   [vang-kwish, van-] Show IPA

verb (used with object)
to conquer or subdue by superior force, as in battle.

to defeat in any contest or conflict; be victorious over: to vanquish one's opponent in an argument.

to overcome or overpower: He vanquished all his fears.

con·quer
   [kong-ker] Show IPA

verb (used with object)
to acquire by force of arms; win in war: to conquer a foreign land.

to overcome by force; subdue: to conquer an enemy.

to gain, win, or obtain by effort, personal appeal, etc.: conquer the hearts of his audience.

to gain a victory over; surmount; master; overcome: to conquer disease and poverty; to conquer one's fear.

look at the definition and see the similarities.. thank you for proving my point you went out of your way to say vanquish where people would usually say conquer of defeat./ way to make mental gymnastics to prove someone on the internet wrong.

good job buddy
that sheeple picture is fitting for you

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Patriotsrevenge

Think about it for a second, try and think in the larger scale MAD scenario if WWIII was about to get kicked into high gear. if the chips were down do you honestly expect Russia or China to sacrifice ANY of their major cities or regions for some Middle Eastern country like Iran? Do you think Russian leaders would honestly sacrifice Moscow for some crap-hole like Tehran? It will never get to the point of super-powers squaring off against each other over some middle eastern dump like Iran or Syria, they are just not worth the risk of civilized nations annihilating each other over.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join