For those of you that are still interested, I found a few more neat properties.
- You can travel to your destination by wanting to go there, somehow? (Unknown)
- Light properties, the more juice, the more bright. Careful. I think this stuff somehow recarges your batteries. I'm scared to plug it into an
electric socket. Maybe the electricity from the cable wire is giving it it's dull glow. I dont feel any diffrent inside, just alot lighter, more
cushiony. Maybe from the properties of the substance that you can kneed like warm butter.
- You can "bar your doorway if your home". Think of a bar in the wall, pull it over your doorway and it somehow repels your entrance. I found this
out by doing the next discovery.
- You can take a thumb drive and visit these virtual pirate homes, they're still in the making, and touch the walls, go home, touch your space walls
and you'll have the same code running. Even with your doors shut. I think they do it by "plugging" their computers into it.
- My internet is fast! I mean it doesnt even register on any servers Ive tried!
- The space seems to stay a decent gentle temperature, but could be my home cooling off a void. I dont know, lol
Ive already started moving furniture in! If you plug the video cable in the walls, they somehow display everywhere for your viewing pleasure. Youve
got to see this. If you dont have cable, you can visit me, i have plenty of room!
oh yeah.. and a pirated virtual reality. Wonder how long it'll take them to copyright the stuff and then make laws on it. hahaha!
oh yeah.. I do not condone pirating. This was for testing purposes only.
I gotta FORTRESS MAN!!
uhhh just kidding?
edit on 15-7-2012 by article because: warning