It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Genius of Mutual Indebtedness - Nigel Farage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Another one bites the dust. Country number four, Spain, gets bailed out and we all of course know that it won't be the last. Though I wondered over the weekend whether perhaps I was missing something, because when the Spanish prime minister Mr Rajoy got up, he said that this bailout shows what a success the eurozone has been. And I thought, well, having listened to him over the previous couple of weeks telling us that there would not be a bailout, I got the feeling after all his twists and turns he's just about the most incompetent leader in the whole of Europe, and that's saying something, because there is pretty stiff competition

I have to give this man thumbs up for telling it like it is. The way the banks have screwed this world over is pure genius. And the way the world just keeps letting it happen is pure madness.

Another bit of truth from this man. If he keeps this up I see a plane crash in his future.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Damn
This Mr Farage is one smart cookie indeed. And brave. He certainly knows how to put people in their place. I only hope that speeches like these would make it to the MSN so that all europeans can understand that those that run the EU are a bunch of criminal weasels.

Nigel Farage

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
These are old, they have been posted here multiple times already in multiple threads.
That being said, Mr Farage, is the only thing in politics in the entire european parliament that makes any sort of sense, and is anything like "Truthful".
He is the one person i can listen too without feeling like i am listening to a compromised, owned, blithering idiot on strings.
Time will tell.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by The X

Can't be that old, the first video is from mid-June, and the Spanish blowup is happening at this very moment.

He didn't get much applause or support, I have a feeling he is the Ron Paul in that room, and the rest of the people are just rolling their eyes and ignoring him. They probably all have golden parachutes, so they don't care how terrible their decisions are, or how much the population suffers, as long as their personal interests are protected.
edit on 15-7-2012 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Here is the latest from farage at the European Parliment

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
The dismantlement of national democracy under the EU oligarchy has been in the works since day one and all buried within its massive constitution. The ECB under the world bank, IMF and bank of international settlements is what holds this beast together and allows the EU governing body to do what it does. If Greece was to pull out then it could very likely set off a chain reaction as other indebted nations also make an exit. It would also take some of the pressure off Syria and Iran as the bankers are forced back to the drawing board to establish their meglomanic plans.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
We are at a crossroads in this world.

The deafening silence that comes from the media with Iceland wiping its debt to the banking cabal should solidify to the world that this a HUSTLE.

A big SCAM.

Its no big secret who has benefited from the extortion of the world.

The peasants and serfs are waking up, there is not enough tazers and bullets to stop us.

You are the few

We are the many.

And we are coming.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
We are not going anywhere, people moan about things but most do nothing about it. Too busy buying new toys or watching TV to get their arses down to Westminster to demonstrate. I know this is fact, in fact I am guilty of it. You try kicking up a stink when your busy working 60 hour weeks to be able to afford to feed your kids. We are all imprisoned and we cannot break these shackles unless we do it as ONE.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by kwakakev
The dismantlement of national democracy under the EU oligarchy has been in the works since day one and all buried within its massive constitution. The ECB under the world bank, IMF and bank of international settlements is what holds this beast together and allows the EU governing body to do what it does. If Greece was to pull out then it could very likely set off a chain reaction as other indebted nations also make an exit. It would also take some of the pressure off Syria and Iran as the bankers are forced back to the drawing board to establish their meglomanic plans.

indeed you must be correct because nothing else makes sense but the fact that it is happening by design. i mean how long does it take for a country like italy to go bust when they are mandated by the EU to borrow at 7% and loan at 3% to countries like spain and greece and so on.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Another bit of truth from this man. If he keeps this up I see a plane crash in his future.

Not another one.
He's already been in one and escaped.

The man is pure genius.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I cant help but laugh when he verbally destroys them, even though its such a serious matter I find these videos hilarious as these politicians squirm in their seats.
I love this guy, what a legend

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Farage is the best.

new topics

top topics

join