It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

'Frankenstein' meat could get go-ahead in EU: Safety fears over the use of GM animals

page: 2
15
<< 1   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Maslo
 




This Bill Gates quote does not prove any sinister motives, it was debunked a million times already.


What part of it was debunked?

His exact words were:



The world today has 6.8 billion people… that’s headed up to about 9 billion. Now if we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services, we could lower that by perhaps 10 or 15 percent.


It seems pretty clear to me but I would appreciate if you could link me to where it was debunked.




posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLegend
Notice I said "resilient". They don't require pesticides, which infect the soil and water, and are immune to viruses.


Thats right, you are absolutely correct. Instead we are forced to eat the stuff that you just said

pesticides, which infect the soil and water

They are resilient because the pesticides are now part of the food, with GMO we cant wash if off.
So the stuff that you say would infect the soil and water now goes directly into our food and our stomachs.



edit on 15-7-2012 by VoidHawk because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
1) Bill Gates is pushing hard for GMO, even warning people they will starve without it. He invests billions into it.
2) He doesn't eat GMO himself.
3) Paid an advertising firm $40 million to paint him as a saint saving lives.
4) Said publicly he wants to lower the world's population.
5) He's in bed with Merck, the world's largest vaccine maker, and is pushing for vaccines that have horrific side effects. Notably, sterilization.
6) GMO soy experiments on animals showed they become sterile after a few generations and it's related to infant mortality here's one study.

I wouldn't trust Gates as far as I could throw him.

And I'm not that strong.

He wants to get rid of a large % of the world's population.



posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk

Originally posted by TheLegend
Notice I said "resilient". They don't require pesticides, which infect the soil and water, and are immune to viruses.


Thats right, you are absolutely correct. Instead we are forced to eat the stuff that you just said

pesticides, which infect the soil and water

They are resilient because the pesticides are now part of the food, with GMO we cant wash if off.
So the stuff that you say would infect the soil and water now goes directly into our food and our stomachs.



edit on 15-7-2012 by VoidHawk because: (no reason given)

Like he said, WWIII or sterilization through GMO and vaccines were probably the elites' options on the table. Your health doesn't really matter to them and either way we have little choice. Just try to not buy GMO...but that will be nearly impossible soon unless you're a billionaire like Bill Gates who has his food delivered to him no matter where he is from his own organic farms.

edit on 15-7-2012 by MasonicFantom because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasonicFantom
Bill Gates who has his food delivered to him no matter where he is from his own organic farms.


In the UK Prince charles runs massive organic farms. The average person on the street thinks he's a silly accentric, a little bit potty, they dont realise that he's providing good clean food for the very same people who want to force us to eat the GMO poison.
I know a farmer who grows food for his own family on a seperate piece of land that is certified organic, he wont eat the produce that he sells to market because of the chemicals.



posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maslo
reply to post by Corruption Exposed
 





Please tell me how that is a slip of the tongue, especially since he has said similar things on various occasions. If Bill Gates is funding it then it most likely has hidden motives.


This Bill Gates quote does not prove any sinister motives, it was debunked a million times already. Better access to reproductive services means less population growth.


Yes, exactly what he meant.



posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasonicFantom
1) Bill Gates is pushing hard for GMO, even warning people they will starve without it. He invests billions into it.
2) He doesn't eat GMO himself.
3) Paid an advertising firm $40 million to paint him as a saint saving lives.
4) Said publicly he wants to lower the world's population.
5) He's in bed with Merck, the world's largest vaccine maker, and is pushing for vaccines that have horrific side effects. Notably, sterilization.
6) GMO soy experiments on animals showed they become sterile after a few generations and it's related to infant mortality here's one study.

I wouldn't trust Gates as far as I could throw him.

And I'm not that strong.

He wants to get rid of a large % of the world's population.


Yes, he wants to lower the world population, not by killing people, by birth control! There are already methods of birth control that require a simple shot in the arm every 6 months. That is what he meant by "vaccines, better health care and reproductive services."

For the rest of what Bill Gates does or is, I really don't know. I assume he think, like the vast majority of people, that vaccines are safe and effective. And I assume he thinks that GMOs are a great idea, right-winger that he is. There could be more to that, but even if there is, that quote from that video is NOT him saying he wants to kill people. He's talking about birth control AND population control. At 7 billion people, we NEED population control and birth control is about the best way to accomplish that. End of story. That myth of him saying he wants to kill the world with vaccines makes the people that uphold it look like idiots.



posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I think we are already eating fake meat, Anyone else think it strange that everything on the fast food dollar menu has "bacon" these days. ""Or has anyone else wondered how it is that smoked pork neckbones /knuckles that happen to be easy to identify are the same price as boneless pork chops not so easy to identify. Something isn't right. China has become a big time buyer of American pork the price should be going up not down. Like to see someone check this unbelievably cheap pork out in the lab.



posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by Maslo
 




This Bill Gates quote does not prove any sinister motives, it was debunked a million times already.


What part of it was debunked?

His exact words were:



The world today has 6.8 billion people… that’s headed up to about 9 billion. Now if we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services, we could lower that by perhaps 10 or 15 percent.


It seems pretty clear to me but I would appreciate if you could link me to where it was debunked.


depletedcranium.com...



posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   


The world today has 6.8 billion people… that’s headed up to about 9 billion. Now if we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services, we could lower that by perhaps 10 or 15 percent.


i'm just really curious how uncle bill figures vaccines and health care could help lower the population, unless..?



posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed
 


When I watch old movies future or space related there is usually some strange modified food being ingested. Like observed on Star Trek or Aliens Resurrection when the soldier made the drink from a cube material. It is a dangerous issue when modifying foods to be ingested by the population, but many must realize that the world has changed whether liked or not. Changed from the air normally breathed in to the fluids ingested by the general population from tap water to the various fruit juices, soda drinks and energy drinks ALL filled with NON NATURAL SUBSTANCES. So there has to be a level of recognition from the population to see that ALREADY as another poster made comment THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON, it just may be becoming more of a daily reality. Think about it how does the population get from food eating habits today to a futuristic simple pill or paste substance that WILL/WOULD provide ALL the essential vitamins and minerals needed to keep the body developing healthy?? So somewhere there has got to be a grey area. I personally like to see these developments GOING THE RIGHT WAY because it would be cool if there was no more animal matter ingested like today from the slaughter houses but from meat housing locations where the flesh of the animals is grown minus the neuron connections (brain-nervous system ect) This to me will help out in many ways.

NOT TO MENTION (ON A CT LEVEL OF THINKING) IF THERE ARE HUMANS WHO DISLIKE OTHER SPECIES FEEDING OFF OF HUMANITY MAYBE THESE SPECIES CAN LEARN SOMETHING FROM HUMANITY - SO THEY WOULD THEN GROW HUSK OF A HUMAN KIND INSTEAD OF
How it may be done today. Just something for ALL who don't mind ingesting these EA*RTH animals to consider in a Karmetic kind of way.

NAMASTE*******




top topics



 
15
<< 1   >>

log in

join