It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the world according to monsanto

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
i came across this video on you tube about monsanto and gm food i know in england there was a big out cry from people saying we didn't want any of it in our food chain , and when gm crops were planted they got destroyed by activists .

after watching this 1hour and 50 min video i realized that we had heard nothing about gm crops for many years and the answer why was in the video ,

please find the time to watch this video as it does affect all of us not matter what country you live in

the link i have put to the video has not worked properly so here is another link
youtu.be...
edit on 15-7-2012 by seethetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by seethetruth

bump for truth.

haven't watched it yet, but i think maybe everyone should watch this ( if the movie is what i think it is )

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Haven't watched it yet, but here is the vid.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I'd grab some popcorn ... but yeah, bout that whole corn thing ... mutant, frankenfoods scare the crap out of me

I'll just drink some purified water and call it good.

Watching now - will post back later with my thoughts

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by followtheevidence

haha thanks for posting the video properly for me lol and you will be even more worried about your pop corn after the video and with good reason

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Program was recently on free speechtv. An excellent program and station nontheless.

This investigative journalism showcases that big corporations do control the US, our policy makers and even law.

Even the French had a revolution. Where is ours?

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Good doco, I watched it a while back.
If my memory serves me correctly, my favorite part is when they trace the I.P's from dis info posts on the net and it leads straight back to the Monsanto company head quarters.

While I'm here, I just finished watching a documentary (literally 5 minutes ago) about the Bahraini almost revolution. I highly recommend it, it is very powerful. Though it only mentions it briefly, it really highlights the hypocrisy in the way the west picks and chooses what revolutions it wants to support.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ThedeadeyesofCharlieSheen

yes it is that same documentary were they trace it back to monsanto , what i find worrying about it is that they no longer have to tell you what is gm so we don't have a choice about eating it or not but what can we do our freedoms are been taken away like the right to protest yes you can protest thats after you have asked the police if you can protest

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
i have put this in the wrong thread category if you have any interest in this thread please go to general conspiracies i have made the same thread there you can comment on that thread instead of this thanks

top topics

join