It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sharpest ever view of Orion Nebula

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wide-Eyes
Would it be weird if I said that there is some sort of sexual element in this nebula? At least from my perspective.

Well bottom left I see a monkey from planet of the apes.
The apes face is the apart of the bottom jaw of a haunting face with long grey hair.

The hair is the bottom of a flowing gown worn by a woman with long gold hair she is holding a crystal ball in her left hand down at her waist, her head is tilted up looking towards where she is floating to, her right arm is silhouetted against a bright opening in the sky.

Now below her in the pink area is a mans face with a long drawn down moustache.

Above the woman floating towards the sky is another being with dark transparent wings, they are holding a whip in their right hand, cracking an opening from the dark to the light.

To the right side of the picture also in pink tones I see what we know as a wraith. skull figure wearing a cloak.
above the wraith and just to the left a little higher up I see a a man with a white beard and hair.

So im guessing its the chicky babe with the wings and whip for you

and your right this is a beautiful photo.

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
S&F

Beautiful picture of M42!

Sure beats my picture of it taken with a 35mm camera many years ago! (it's the really small pink blob)

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

I think that's even cooler than thinking it might be a UFO. I only wish I could be around long enough to see things taking shape.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Hey thats nIce. God can draw the universe almost as good as me.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a marvel of the Creation

we Earth men seem to be obsessed with Orion, i wonder why?

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaanny

Originally posted by Kryties

Originally posted by tulahen
looks weird to be just some dirt on the lens, no?

I have to admit, while I'm not screaming "Aliens!!", this has me intrigued.

Here's a better res close-up from the large TIFF image HERE....

It looks like it is reflecting light off a star directly behind it, almost as if the light is wrapping itself around a cylinder as it passes by.
edit on 15/7/2012 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

SHHHHHHhhhhhhhh its just dirt. wink, wink.

no mate its swamp gas

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
That is soooooooooooooooo beautiful
But-where does the light come from,does it make it's own light or is it lit by nearby stars? Also if we travelled there so were only millions of kilometres away,would we still see it in the same way?

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
i see an happy elephant and a flying bird for some reason? but dang what a beautiful picture

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Soooooo pretty.

Creation is a beautiful thing!!

Thanks op... Now Im off to read more about it and see if theres anything " new".

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
You can almost see Dragons swirling around in the upper left corner. I also see a few faces mixed in. Cool picture.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Wow, our solar system is probably barely larger than one of those bright points of light... Some stars, in the universe, make our sun look like a speck of sand so they might be as big as our solar system or almost as big maybe... But anyway imagine if our solar system were to be near enough to that dust cloud to see it take up half the sky, but far enough so the evil space dust didn't kill us...that would be AWESOME!!! I wonder if the colors would be the same to the naked eye...

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Beautiful... A wonder of our cosmos that has been observed by many civilisations that have come and gone.

A simple answer to intelligent design - Take a look at man and tell me if anyone intelligent would have put us here.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
~Gorgeous~
Thanks for posting this!

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by gosseyn
Maybe you guys will like this video I made some years ago. The 7th Beethoven symphony with images from Hubble telescope.

Have you ever wondered what the universe truly is? The pigments that were 2d, erected into the hologram as was theorized by the discoveries in germany.

In meditaiton I had a vision and stood on the poster of the universe, a work of art, and couldn't get back in.

In your video, those young systems, the nebulas, and I keep freezing them and seeing faces in the nebula's and what looks like sea plants in some of the clusters, beautiful colors. It looked like a man in a robe was walking peacefully, on the space fabric as if it was a landscape.

I don't want to go back and give all those times now, but I'm at 7 11. And the pigments look like Brown Ochre, for art, and there is a beautiful man's face sculpted in the ochre, and I got it.

I understood the magical universe.

An artists is at work, with colors, palette and sculpting and forming the beautiful systems, which will have humans and humanoids.

Its all magic and an artist/designer is busy, the new story book is being made.

And Hubble is able to capture the magic of this work of art and creation.

I figure it out on my birthday, I got it.

edit to add at 7 22 it moves up to the most beautiful human profile on the left. We're seeing the Creation and the Artists, and they're Human and humans will be there.

I skipped ahead to post, but look up and find out others are seeing it too We're seeing this miracle.
edit on 15-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I hate looking at these space pictures. I see what appears to be a womans face on the right and some sort of dog like creature with it's ears pinned back on the left spraying her with energy from it's hands or paws..... There may be a smaller face to the left of the bigger girls face. Do they have an artist creating these things somewhere?
edit on 15-7-2012 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

As others have said, I too was hoping that this was some sort of huge spacecraft out there studying the Nebula. I suppose after enough of these solar systems are "born", there will be more solar systems than dust/gas and the Nebula will be replaced by a galaxy? Wouldn't that be cool if we were witnessing a galaxy in the making. Even though its over 1,500 light years away, the process probably isn't much further along than what we're seeing. The vastness of time and space are beyond human comprehension, IMO.
-cwm

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Over the years I have heard so much conjecture directed at origins. Origins of the Universe, Life, Galaxies, etc. Is there a theory explaining where all the gas in Orion's Nebula is originally from? It is a vast cloud many light years across. Surely it is bigger than the remnants of some huge star that went Nova. Even a collision of massive stars would be too small to explain the mass lit by all the suns in the "nursery".

What is giving birth to all these stars? Could there be a life and death cycle to black holes maybe? This being a remnant formed by the death of one? Dunno...

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by elevenaugust

Are those the true colours though.
I'm sure I read somewhere that they are painted in afterwards.
I'm most probably wrong.

Stunning image .

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Heh it's always interesting seeing patterns in chaos. I see a face in that nebula:

Original image source: apod.nasa.gov...

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by shadowland8

Recurrent shapes created at different size levels throughout the universe? Or is it exposure of a different dimension of much larger beings because of the energy creating the nebula. Seems like the time is froze or highly reduced in these images or is the frequency of our vibration that much faster than what's in the image. Can DNA from an exploding planet cause the gas cloud to form in a shape that is similar to the shape it once held? So many possibilities could have caused these images.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join