It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Almost 17 straight minutes of evidence of MSM bias against Ron Paul. #Honestmistake

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by RSF77

I bet the conspiracy runs so deep it even infects websites like this... hmmmmm....

conspiracies can exist in mind-sets, so I bet you are correct.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Common Good

Ron Paul- The Real Peoples Choice.

I feel good knowing I still support his principles in my daily decision making. I will NEVER trust the media again and especially if "they"/the system disclose extraterrestrial stuff. I would not believe a word out of their mouths on the subject. Ron Paul is the last person in government I would ever trust as far I trust anyone who is in a position of power.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by RSF77
reply to post by The Sword

Because its stupid obvious evidence of a media conspiracy and we're on a conspiracy website.

I bet the conspiracy runs so deep it even infects websites like this... hmmmmm....
edit on 15-7-2012 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

It has been my experience that once someone has visited Washington on official business, ie. not on vacation or "visiting", they have been compromised and "gotten to". Just like the "Myth Busters". Obama used them to disseminate propaganda re: 9/11 and they complied quite nicely. As I recall, some of the operatives of this website have been there as well. That's all I need to know.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Keep up the good fight elpresidente.

It's up to his supporters to keep RP in the spotlight. There won't be any help from Wh0remedia, Inc.

It's always been up to supporters. Whether that's supporters of gun rights, freedom of speech or freedom itself. Without supporters exercising their rights, both will seize to exist.

If there's something you don't care for or don't want... just stand idly by... it will get taken.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by RSF77

So what?

Ron Paul's candidacy is OVER whether he admits it or not!

He had a chance...as an independent.

Watch him bow lock-step behind Romney. He'll do it one way or another, even if he has to hide under a table to conceal his cowardice!

Yes, Ron's day is over.

However, it's over due to the fact that the main stream media purposefully shut it down.
THAT should concern you!

Any social outlet that wields that much power and influence is extremely dangerous.

As far as your quip "He had a chance...as an independent." you know as well as anybody else that this is a locked, limited and closed two party cabal. Ron had about as much chance of winning the election running as an independent as Gary Johnson has of winning the nomination running as a Libertarian.

And he isn't anybody's "savior" as this country is FAR, FAR, FAR beyond the help of any single elected official, However, his 10 term congressional voting record (not words) of limited government, zero tax increases and dedication to the adherence of the Constitution would certainly been a step in the right direction.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

Keep up the great work eLPresidente S&F . The Illuminati won't even mention his name on the news, LoL he must be a scary character for the industrial military complex and the zionist msn.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

stop being a negative bitch. Its people like you who give up on trying to fix things that make it easier for the corrupt to continue what they are doing. Ron Paul honestly wants to try to fix things, unlike obama or romney, and you have nothing but bad things to say about him because he couldnt compete with the amount of money romney has. Jump off a bridge and die so your family cries themselves to sleep for now on.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by RSF77

So what?

Ron Paul's candidacy is OVER whether he admits it or not!

He had a chance...as an independent.

Watch him bow lock-step behind Romney. He'll do it one way or another, even if he has to hide under a table to conceal his cowardice!
I hate to burst your bubble, but I'm going to be one of many who are writing RP in on the ballot. Obama-jad and Romney-noodle are absolute idiots, and you would have to be a fool to vote for either.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Wow, a very eye opening video OP, very eye opening indeed. It's actually quite nauseating watching it because anyone with half a brain knows the MSM doesn't report on the NEWS, they mold it to suit a specific agenda at the highest levels. This was so obvious 4 years ago when the MSM was completely drooling over their new king and savior Obama. Everyone in the pathetic MSM rejoiced and cheered for this 'guy' Obama while folks here at ATS were asking questions about his background, what has he accomplished, his lack of economic experience, etc. This video clearly shows how much control the MSM truly has and it's quite sickening to see the effect it has in the political arena.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jocko Flocko

Wow, a very eye opening video OP, very eye opening indeed. It's actually quite nauseating watching it because anyone with half a brain knows the MSM doesn't report on the NEWS, they mold it to suit a specific agenda at the highest levels. This was so obvious 4 years ago when the MSM was completely drooling over their new king and savior Obama. Everyone in the pathetic MSM rejoiced and cheered for this 'guy' Obama while folks here at ATS were asking questions about his background, what has he accomplished, his lack of economic experience, etc. This video clearly shows how much control the MSM truly has and it's quite sickening to see the effect it has in the political arena.

Glad you watched the video and came to your own conclusion also accumulating it to your own opinion and conclusions from before seeing this video.

I wished other posters in this thread would actually watch it too before commenting but its an internet forum, what can ya do

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Used to respect you Sword.

But now you have a case of Armchair nobody. You wouldn't know what was good for America, because the "Jaded attitude" has taken route in you. Do you know a falsehood from a truth, when someone speaks it In person? If not you have no hope in the political realm of critique.

Can you spot a Man who believes what he says, compared to a man paid for what he says? Probably not. In actuality, you probably don't care, and just would prefer to sit back and toss remarks into conversations you just want to be seen in, so you can be relevant.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   
How many people watched this video to minute 15 and still couldn't believe the presentation wasn't over?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
The judge was closed down because he was a Ron Paul supporter, and Michael Scheuer no longer get calls from the networks, even though he has 25 years of terrorist hunting experience

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by MrUncreated

To be fair to Ron Paul, you have to remember that Ron Paul said that he would not go 3rd Party. His honesty and integrity remains intact.

BTW, Who is John Galt?

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   

RP put it as black and white as it is. He is a threat to the status quo... imo thats great because look where its taking us. The media is the most effective way he could be legally discredited, and vice versa. We needs more threads like this, and they need recognition. Of course they're then going to get shunned but thats allright as long as the awareness is out there.
Keep it up.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
The more strength our movement shows and progresses, we force the establishment and msm to pull more dirty tricks, 2012 is a great year that shows results of our hard labor. We've managed to prove election fraud and media manipulation across the board.

We're making progress people!

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Am I hearing this right? There are several forums on here about the RNC confirming Ron Paul has a nomination and will speak at the RNC in August. They are now saying he won Nevada. Is this true? I mentioned this before but got shot down by posters saying he didn't win Nevada.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Here's the most recent article: They are confirming that Ron Paul's name will be put up for a nomination. I guess it's still not 100% that he will have a nomination. The story is alittle confusing.

www.examiner.com...

Is Mitt imploding and embarrassing the Republicans?
edit on 19-7-2012 by texasgirl because: There's more to the story

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join